[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, ladylia257 said:

KASDJFKDSJFKSADKLFJDSJFKSDFJKSDALJFKSDLFJ!!!

ZOMG I NEED OXYGEN!!!

Thank you so much! Will find the video after work!

Yw, or u can just follow @desvlo link, (capt. plz teach me to tag, why I cant tag people here idk why. T.T) I will link it for you again @ladylia257

http://www.vlive.tv/video/16335/

• Like 10

1 hour ago, meeibe16 said:

YEPPP u right.. it seem JG's manager is really close to IU's managers and staff.. I like their friendship hhahhaaa (i bet JG&JE staff is SoSoo/LeeLee shipper too) :blush:

Yes,  i am glad too that they are like one team even if from different company/agency.
I found out too just now  - that photo - was posted by IU's Stylist on instagram... so JG's Manager is following IU's Stylist in IG? hmmmm.....

Hopefully we have stargazers there in Taiwan who can do breezy Dispatch moves on our OTP ...hahaha :smiley:

• Like 20

4 hours ago, krysyuy said:

About Taiwan... for a second, I was wondering if they would attend each other's fanmeeting/concert, but I suppose not. Unless it's in secret? lol Could they even pull off such a thing? haha xP BUT if they do attend each other's fanmeetings, I think that'll say a lot about the current status of their friendship. (I still don't think they're together, but it does feel like something's there. But what do I know? lol) It would be different if they had attended the fanmeetings that were in Korea - LJG would've had the excuse of being with the rest of the Moon Lovers cast/crew, though IU going to LJG's would've been strange since no one went to his thing, lol. Attending each other's out of the country fanmeeting/concert is something else altogether.

But, even if they don't go to each other's things, I suppose they could always meet up and we would never know, lol. I guess we'll see what the weekend brings! ;P 

Joongi can use the excuse of not being able to watch IU's concerts because his FMs were held on the same dates. On the other hand, IF IU attends his FM, they can time her appearance for when he sings For You and use the excuse of providing fan service to SHR fans in Taiwan.

• Like 16

15 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

To answer all the questions, Joon Gi is indeed the one who helped Jieun standing up from that massage chair. I found a fanaccount on LJG DC gallery about it :w00t:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=leejungi&no=1092731&page=1

When Soo (Jieun) was sitting at the massage chair ...

By the end of the interview, Joon Gi was carrying her shoes, standing in front of the massage chair and helped her standing up.

But suddenly, the massage chair is rattle, Joon Gi was surprised and without knowing, while Jieun was going to stand up, he catched her (Jieun almost falling off from the massage chair, but luckily Joon Gi catched her before that happened :wub:). He helped her and even putting her shoes on ㅠㅠㅠ

Because of his manner, although I'm not Jieun, but my heart is fluttering ㅋㅋㅋ

Oh my gosh he's like a prince charming! Very gentleman-like. If Ji eun is indeed single, she can't stop her feelings for him especially if he does something like this to his girl :wub:

• Like 15

@mooncookies24 I hope you hear the plea for a prince charming and cinderella edit!LOL

@caramelovers07 Dear, sorry for the very belated GREAT VIDEO greeting! Watched it so many times and forgot to congratulate you.

@meeibe16 and @emerald_2 The managers and stylists also spent 6 months together during filming, and had more time to talk and bond so they became closer. If while taking they found out the similarities and other interesting stuff about the other star, then they can share it to their star.

HELP! Does anyone remember who posted here an IG post of Joongi's NOW and IU's song? Trying to find it by backtracking but unsuccessful so far. Please help me find it. Thanks.

• Like 17

4 hours ago, scarletcryz said:

hmmm i think they willl meet in secret . you know. .they are good with that secret dates... maybe their managers/stylists will help them hehehe...

what if ... Lee Joon Gi will be a surprise guest then they will sing FRIDAY ? <3 

OMG This is heaven! Friday is my favorite song of IU! And JoonU singing it together is definitely a dream come true :blush:

• Like 15

39 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

@mooncookies24 I hope you hear the plea for a prince charming and cinderella edit!LOL

@caramelovers07 Dear, sorry for the very belated GREAT VIDEO greeting! Watched it so many times and forgot to congratulate you.

@meeibe16 and @emerald_2 The managers and stylists also spent 6 months together during filming, and had more time to talk and bond so they became closer. If while taking they found out the similarities and other interesting stuff about the other star, then they can share it to their star.

HELP! Does anyone remember who posted here an IG post of Joongi's NOW and IU's song? Trying to find it by backtracking but unsuccessful so far. Please help me find it. Thanks.

Me chingu!

• Like 12

45 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

This fmv? I wasnt the one put it up first, but I found it on youtube n put it as one of my spcl collection folder lol along with caramelovers75 amazing fmv

• Like 20

Do u guys think that the possibility of Joon Gi attending IU's concert is high? For me its not really because they need to avoid rumors and scandals about them as far as they can. Although they displayed a suspicious behavior during SAF, many can think that its just a fanservice (but for us its not!) but this time its different. If JG attends, JE's bashers may tend to arrange a bash party again. :blink:

• Like 21