[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

45 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

To answer all the questions, Joon Gi is indeed the one who helped Jieun standing up from that massage chair. I found a fanaccount on LJG DC gallery about it :w00t:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=leejungi&no=1092731&page=1

When Soo (Jieun) was sitting at the massage chair ...

By the end of the interview, Joon Gi was carrying her shoes, standing in front of the massage chair and helped her standing up.

But suddenly, the massage chair is rattle, Joon Gi was surprised and without knowing, while Jieun was going to stand up, he catched her (Jieun almost falling off from the massage chair, but luckily Joon Gi catched her before that happened :wub:). He helped her and even putting her shoes on ㅠㅠㅠ

Because of his manner, although I'm not Jieun, but my heart is fluttering ㅋㅋㅋ

Thank youu for this!! Joon gi carrying her shoes? Omoo...he also catched her, and put her shoes? Gosh...I'M DYING...!! My heart is beating fast. 

• Like 24

1 hour ago, starcandy0516 said:

To answer all the questions, Joon Gi is indeed the one who helped Jieun standing up from that massage chair. I found a fanaccount on LJG DC gallery about it :w00t:

By the end of the interview, Joon Gi was carrying her shoes, standing in front of the massage chair and helped her standing up.

But suddenly, the massage chair is rattle, Joon Gi was surprised and without knowing, while Jieun was going to stand up, he catched her (Jieun almost falling off from the massage chair, but luckily Joon Gi catched her before that happened :wub:). He helped her and even putting her shoes on ㅠㅠㅠ

Waaaaa, so this is why minah and LHJ look surprised? Omg omg omg, my heart :heart:

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images ^^
  • Like 18

On 12/31/2016 at 0:43 PM, jgje said:

The hand....

I saw ahn jae hyun & gu hye sun exactly same act here when they arrived at red carpet last year...  Look where they are now..

U noe wat  I mean rght?

Kyaaa kyaaaaaa.... sorry :D

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images ^^
  • Like 15

On 1/3/2017 at 3:44 AM, eunki said:

Guyss I found proof to our guess))) one fan who attended ceremony shared that JG was standing near massage chair to give a hand to JE, and also he helped her to put her shoes on! :wub::wub:

Like Cinderella and her Prince Charming.  Oh my gosh!  These two are just the sweetest "friends" out there.  No wonder the MCs are suspicious.  And the MLSHR cast are always snickering as if they have a secret we don't know about our OTP.

I have  backread the friendzone posts.  Their body language and eye contact screams "more than friends" to me.  "Close friends" maybe, at the very least.

• Like 23

1 hour ago, starcandy0516 said:

Omggggg... I wonder why no pict for that sweet timeeeeee ... (leave it to our imagination)Thank you for the info.

just wanna share this sweet mv sang by iu with a jg as part of the mv (fan made tho, haha) credit to himawari, she created sweet mv with now n every end of the day too.

• Like 20

42 minutes ago, o10orio said:

Like Cinderella and her Prince Charming.  Oh my gosh!  These two are just the swetest "friends" out there.  No wonder the MCs are suspicious.  And the MLSHR cast are always snickering as if they have a secret we don't know about our OTP.

I have  backread the friendzone posts.  Their body language and eye contact screams "more than friends" to me.  "Close friends" maybe, at the very least.

it cant be close friends ...i have close guy friend but not too much of that action aheheh... if he sometimes do that i automatically smack his shoulders and will say what are you doing !? or gave him an awkward face. maybe its a mutual friend thing ....KKKKKKK...... <3 _ <3 

• Like 16

40 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

Thanks so much for translating and sharing this! I feel warm fuzzies in my heart right now, lol. LJG is such a gentleman.:wub: I figured that he did help her up, just from the evidence in the broadcast (him standing by their table at the end of the interview and then the cut later shows him and IU sitting down at the table once more). But these added details of him holding her shoes, catching her before she fell, helping her put her shoes back on... what is this? FANFICTION? haha

I wonder if there are pics/vids... The fans seemed to be respectful of not taking anything during filming (they were probably told not to), so there really might not be anything. On the other hand, if there are pics/vids, I don't think fans would share anything so as not to start any rumors that may crop up as a result. *shrugs*

Yes, I haven't been a fan of either LJG or IU for very long, but the fact that they both treat their fans well was one of the first things I noticed about them. They honestly appreciate their fans plus they both seem particularly good at fanservice, lol. For example, some celebrities could easily get annoyed by fans at the airport, probably just waving and then going on their way with security - but both of them smile at all the phones and cameras pointed their way for far longer than they need to. They just take it in stride and handle the attention gracefully. This love of their fans is definitely something they have in common, and I agree that this is one of the things they probably bond over. Like, they both get it.

About Taiwan... for a second, I was wondering if they would attend each other's fanmeeting/concert, but I suppose not. Unless it's in secret? lol Could they even pull off such a thing? haha xP BUT if they do attend each other's fanmeetings, I think that'll say a lot about the current status of their friendship. (I still don't think they're together, but it does feel like something's there. But what do I know? lol) It would be different if they had attended the fanmeetings that were in Korea - LJG would've had the excuse of being with the rest of the Moon Lovers cast/crew, though IU going to LJG's would've been strange since no one went to his thing, lol. Attending each other's out of the country fanmeeting/concert is something else altogether.

But, even if they don't go to each other's things, I suppose they could always meet up and we would never know, lol. I guess we'll see what the weekend brings! ;P

hmmm i think they willl meet in secret . you know. .they are good with that secret dates... maybe their managers/stylists will help them hehehe...

what if ... Lee Joon Gi will be a surprise guest then they will sing FRIDAY ? <3 

• Like 21

15 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

Hi guys! This morning, IU's hairstylist updated her instagram with a photo of IU's backview at the airport. The caption is ...

It's been a long time since we are leaving from airport

Finally we come to Taiwan (Jan 6th ~ 9th)

Although this photo is taking before leaving, but it's really good

OMG !!! It looks like Jieun will stay in Taiwan until Jan 9th :w00t: (Note : we are still not sure about this since some uaena said IU will back to Korea on Jan 8th or maybe she changed her schedules? :wub:)

And for Joon Gi's schedules :

Jan 7th : Leaving for Taiwan

Jan 8th : Fanmeeting

Jan 9th : Back to Korea

WHAT IS THIS MEAN?? OMGG !!! I'M SO EXCITED !! :wub:

kyaaaaaa.. this is super suspicious! hahahahaha.. praying hardd the will fly back at the same time! just pleaseeee.. 

14 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

oh no no no!!!!! i want a fancam or a picture for thissss!!! i cannot breath!

14 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Actually, I'd like to point out that IU has always treated her fans well. ^^ Whenever she has time, she always posts From.IU messages on her fancafe and chats with her fans. She used to also be really active on Twitter, also chatting with fans. At the airport, she always buys snacks for her fans too. During her concerts and fan meetings, she always goes above and beyond for fan requests. A concert or fan meeting can get randomly extended by a couple of hours, just because the fans don't want her to leave yet. She'll give encore after encore, just because her fans chant for it.

It's not that IU learned how to treat her fans well from Joon Gi. It's that BOTH of them absolutely and genuinely love their fans. And I believe that is part of what makes them bond so well too

keke. yess i know she did treat her fans nicely. sorry if my writing indicate different meaning as i was in my delulu mind since she said it at the SAF bts that she learned more from LJG. sorry if my words close to the meaning of she didnt treat her fans well.. i didnt meant that dont worry. im just being happy she is active on ig nowadays. heeeeeee.. mian captain! 

regarding the concert, yeah. she nailed it. 2 hours concert to 4 hours concert! another 2 hours extend like woahh.. seriously. daebak. 

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images! ^^
  • Like 17

20 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Errr.......did LJG really say that?

Sorry for quoting the image. Will delete after someone can answer this. 

Yes he did, u can find the vid on youtube if I am not mistaken with english subs

• Like 10

4 hours ago, desvlo said:

Guys, a lil off topic. I love reading SoSoo fanfics and I just read this one today. 

Sooooo good! The author has written several ones before and they're all good reads too. I love how all her SoSoo stories start off as them being friends/bestfriends then eventually fall for each other. Kinda like our JoonU in real life, friends (?) at the moment, and hopefully fall in love later (or sooner) :wub: 

Wishing and praying desperately. 

Thank you so much for sharing! Allow me to quote an excerpt from this fanfic:

“How did you get this scar?” she asks suddenly, running her fingers across the place he’d only recently observed she never failed to kiss.

*SWOOOOOOOON*

I'M DONE. 

I'M DONE. SO OFFICIALLY DONE. this is one of few fanfics on SoSoo that managed to induce giggling and shrieking out of me along the way, unlike others I've been reading so far. :D

• Like 13

On 1/4/2017 at 5:31 PM, chi13lou said:

We want to see them win again, right?

So let's use up our daily 24-vote allocation at Soompi awards (Till 16 January 2017)

Best Idol Actor: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=16

Best Adaption: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=18

Best Drama OST: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=22

Best Bromance: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=23

Second Lead Syndrome: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=24

Best Kiss: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=25

Spottoon Best Couple: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=26

Actor of the Year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=27

Actress of the Year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=28

Drama of the year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=29

and for those with accounts in Line, you can also vote once a day for Soompi through your account

@Aartee22 @addaxi @akinahana89 @angelangie @ani1711 @ann4th @arsdf @astrantia @bapkim @bitofmadness @briseis @car148 @caramelovers07 @CD Love @cesar33 @chelseab @cherrynea @chi13lou @dea97 @Delulu_jie2830 @desvlo @dlwnsrl88 @eunki @edensor @fanatic2003 @freckledcontessa @gabriela lemus@gayatritunggadewi @gentlelily12 @gwiyeowooh @Hanv77  @Heyminc @i11ega11yb1onde @iliveforsosoo @jenny kim @jjingjjang @kilovekyo @kriswu @krysyuy @ktiminie @ladyfriday @lekarz @liddi @loveandpeace09 @lunaluna33 @LyraYoo @meahri_1 @riuenu@jetsu @enigmaticangel @tinniet @Lampel @Siracusa @whyo @edensor @Killa92  @missdharma @nakanna @moonsi @mooncookies24 @moonlovers @q4q4 @Diana Blanche @lanjung @Joseph Lim @nicoletm @JGiGrande @MrKobegiant @Thirzazha94 @starcandy0516 @gendhisputih @meandheart @michellelke @innrukia @momono7 @chelleshawol @sublimelyheureuse @perfectlyimperfecttrooper @jiyue @Erin45 @marimari00 @tltata @cunyu75moon @ladybirdz @phenyl @Tata Lata @meeibe16 @vero82 @sammi1029 @crazyshell @sosooyah19 @Gabi Bros @nightwitch @krisanyuanita @UmmiN @Mona Ys @teta_2710 @aimwanie @Anabelle Paramita @jgje @darker91 @JGEn_sync @NoonaE @cmluv @violet90 @ellebanana @farida1012 @KatKat09 @yhiyori1221 @thinke @realmsoflove @yumezu @Nita Fransisca @shabbychic @cuteahjumma @simplyme_crazyme @redfrommars @booho @ladylia257 @NoonaE @NerinaC @JooU_shipper  @ktcjdrama @allets17 @scarletcryz @cagedfayth @CG hil @Kim Anh Lyne @Silvermaine

I have had a vote and hopefully our lovely couple can win same like in the SAF 2016 :):):)

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote videos! ^^
  • Like 17