[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

23 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

Here's my FMV from SBS Drama Awards, guyss!! Thank you especially for:

@chelleshawol who suggested the song and keep encourage me to make this FMV! LOL!! Don't forget@Thirzazha94 @Nita Fransisca and all other chingus-shiper in this thread!! I'll try to make FMV again to compile it with all BTS moments but dunno, maybe when the times allowed. LOL!! 

Caution: Prepare your weak delulu heart!! As I almost loose my conciousness due to over delulu heart when make it. LOL!!

Now, I'll spazzing and backreading again!!! Yayyyyy!!

Thanks for the mention chinggu!

This FMV is so perfect! Love it to the highest level.

Now I'll be patiently waiting for your next masterpiece :wub:

• Like 13

Morning Stargazers! HAVE A LOVELY FRIDAY CHINGUS!!

BBJX CURSE COME TRUE! Dont Forget to Keep Voting at Soompi Awards :)

Looking Forward for Their Taiwan Events - I Think Jieun Will Go To Taiwan Today..For JG, based on his Schedule Tomorrow and i hope it will be afternoon like usually so he can attend to her concert as a special guest and sing together..kyaaaa..my delulu..wishesss :wub:

@riuenuF Get well soon..we need ur investigation and ur 'spamming' picture that we love it..

P.s: I love ur MV @caramelovers07 i want to post it in ig, can i? With credit u of course

• Like 22

17 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

@meahri_1 Uri Jieunie looks AMAZING in her outfit today! I hope Joon Gi sees (maybe that was the point of her IG selca? Hehe) and gets blown away by her beauty again. :love:

She is so lovely n cute..one of her charms..lovely mv @caramelovers07..ur gift alwiz the best..tq3

• Like 14

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

Annyeong everyone!  Our IU is on her way to Taipei for her concert on Saturday.

She's on her IG!!

Cant help her gaze kekekeke that gaze (twitter photo) for those haters...:angry:

and IG cute gaze is for... eheeemmmmm u know who hahhaaa and ofc for Uaenas & her fans :blush:

• Like 16

10 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant -

1. Rom-com for JoonGi and/or IU in 2017

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse 

2. duet and MV collaboration between IU and JoonGi in 2017

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

3. Magazine photo shoots and CFs featuring JoonGi and IU

4. SHR special episode, spin-off or whatever to be announced and shown soon

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

5. Crumbs from managers and baker-traitor HJH

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. IU and SHR cast members to attend the RE 6 premier in Seoul on Jan. 13

and

7. JoonGi and IU to guest at each other's January 2017 Taiwan FM and concert

(we want to see our Superman and Superwoman together!)

BBJX curse/blessing/wish, come true!

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby

hhmmm RomCom drama i really wanted it so bad.. did u guys here ever watched Thailand Tv Series ATM Errak Error?

I think this kind of romcom drama will suit for JG&JE kekekeke 

• Like 19

14 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

hhmmm RomCom drama i really wanted it so bad.. did u guys here ever watched Thailand Tv Series ATM Errak Error?

I think this kind of romcom drama will suit for JG&JE kekekeke 

i watched the movie few years ago and few of the series. i t was good and funny XD 

and imagine they have that kind of romcom... it'll be a cute drama :3 

• Like 12

On 12/31/2016 at 11:47 PM, aimwanie said:

please. wang so is like the best character for this year and nothing can beat wang so yet. jg not winning the top excellent. he waited for it for so many years. this year wang so was the most outstanding acting he done yet not even sbs recognize it? sbs just can give lee min ho that hallyu award tbh. im so mad! mad because lee joon gi always lost to the actor with wise rating. lets hope for seoul drama award for his outstanding acting. im hurt for him

noo hallucinations star is before dressing and only him that got to hold of that. so he'should bring acknowledge  despite of the bad rating... Korea, China, Japan, Hollywood, he's been there. wish him all the best for all his endeavours

• Like 10

On 11/1/2016 at 0:46 PM, riuenu said:

Alright!!! He is asking us to remember him as So...

HE DONE THE COLLAGE HIMSELF!!! JOONGI OPPA YA..my heart...

alright..give oppa some credit...thanks for posting that..YOU DID CHEER ME UP! <3

2 months late to the party and just found this on page 123. After the sad ep. 19 was aired, Joonki posted a video collage of SoSoo moment!!! This guy is really something. He knows how to calm his fans and cheer the shippers hearts! Plus perhaps he's a SoSoo shipper too. That or he's in love in real life with his co-star :)

• Like 16

im happy seeing IU being active on ig and fancafe nowadays. she really DID LEARNED on how to treat fans well from his joon gi oppa. kekeke. in fact, she kinda following JG's style of pleasing fans. haha. and whats with the all black outfit again! that's JG favorite color ji eun ya~~~ pray hard Taiwanese magazine or television have something for them to reunite againnnnn. please please please. its a rare chance for both of them being in taiwan at the same timeee. 

• Like 24

28 minutes ago, uttarichen said:

i watched the movie few years ago and few of the series. i t was good and funny XD 

and imagine they have that kind of romcom... it'll be a cute drama :3 

yappp yappp yappp their love life is always bickering, nagging each other everyday but they really love&protect each other.. that's why i found it funny and interesting hhehheeee 

• Like 15

25 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

yappp yappp yappp their love life is always bickering, nagging each other everyday but they really love&protect each other.. that's why i found it funny and interesting hhehheeee 

yeahh~~ XD i love the way they argue but still love each other.. their chemistry flows so well and natural that's why i love watching it too..

imagine if JG & JE have rom-com drama/movie..... somehow i wonder it will looks like they have quarrel or small fight like siblings (because both of them are really cute and looks so young) but can flirt and love each other like a first love couple.. IU is really young and looks like a teenage imo but very mature and calm. Meanwhile JG....... once i told my friend who became  JG fan after watching MLSHR like "His actual age may be 34 but his mental  age is like 3 y.o kid. But he is so manly and who wont fall in love with this guy?" and my friend compared all of JG's movie & drama, SoSoo couple is still the best and she agreed also in real life they can be a perfect couple (if all SoSoo & JoonU fans' wishes come true haha)  :wub: 

• Like 18