[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@MrKobegiant  I love your GIF chingu, especially the right side. This lighthearted, fun, adorkable side of Joongi is really good for IU because she's often too serious when it comes to work. I think he, and the rest of the cast (and even the director...you can hear funny commentary from him also in some of he BTS scenes) made this such a wonderful experience for her.

M-itvI.gif

• Like 22

42 minutes ago, chelseab said:

their minds work with the same frequency too. LoL

My person and my pyeon. This posted the same day too , they planned it, to tease us. :P

Hahahaha... Nice work, Chelsea. You found that 1st sync between them LOL

42 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@MrKobegiant  I love your GIF chingu, especially the right side. This lighthearted, fun, adorkable side of Joongi is really good for IU because she's often too serious when it comes to work. I think he, and the rest of the cast (and even the director...you can hear funny commentary from him also in some of he BTS scenes) made this such a wonderful experience for her.

True. I want to pointed this too. People might think if Ji Eun can't get along well, but it isn't that. She is just this person who once she is in work, she is immersed in it with a total focus. Same things she did when she write music. 

So agree to Meahri, it's good for her. She can learn to have fun and serious at the same time :D

Added to this, Gong Hyo Jin from Producer said this too. Ji Eun is actor who has the least NG between 4 of them. She rarely hold her script bc she already memorized it *Ji Eun really have good memory* and do her scene as soon as she can. 

In the preview page before, when Joon Gi hold her hand. She is in serious mode but Joon Gi keep playing and made her smile in the end :D

• Like 21

2 hours ago, MrKobegiant said:
Credit Jiuni and Kdramaswimmer

Alright, I am moving all my treasures here! 

Also this one! Look at the way she loom at him and the gasp of breath when he 'bathing' her lol

Cute haha XD 

• Like 16