[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

On 11/15/2020 at 2:20 AM, HaJin011 said:

Quando é?

Olá a todos, sou novo aqui em Soompi, estou lendo suas páginas há algum tempo, assisti MLSH e desde então não consigo seguir em frente com o casal LeeLee, o final realmente ficou marcado em mim, Assisti BTS e só caí profundamente então cruzei com a questão do relacionamento de LJG, onde muitos o acusavam, p / c eu sinceramente fico bravo com isso também, é por isso que dar a ele o benefício da dúvida e limpar a dor em meu coração, eu faço algumas pesquisas e encontro aqui, estou muito grato por todas as informações que reuni aqui, 

De qualquer forma, concluo que LJG realmente se apaixonou por LJE, e seu relacionamento com HYB é verdadeiro, mas não tão sério, pois podemos sentir a frieza em seu relacionamento, mesmo que fosse para o público, e o fato de ele ter participado do G- O show do Dragon onde IU é convidada (talvez ele sinta tanto a falta dela) além do súbito rompimento, não quero adicionar mais nenhuma conclusão sobre o rompimento, mas uma coisa é certa: LJG ama verdadeiramente LJE, e talvez ela também sinta o mesmo, esperançosamente, só o tempo poderia dizer, também na noite passada, LJG postou-se sentado no trono, talvez eles começassem a filmar no próximo ano, ainda esperando por isso, 

hi, sorry for my words, you talk about the breakup as if it were this year, and this breakup is 3 years old and JG's ex is married.  I think that JG is well resolved with his feelings, I sincerely hope that if JG or IU really like each other maybe in the future they will be together or not, as said JG leaves for destiny.  At the moment I don't know how to define what they really are (friends or boyfriends) time will tell us.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2

On 11/16/2020 at 8:48 PM, e1b2j3 said:

hi, sorry for my words, you talk about the breakup as if it were this year, and this breakup is 3 years old and JG's ex is married.  I think that JG is well resolved with his feelings, I sincerely hope that if JG or IU really like each other maybe in the future they will be together or not, as said JG leaves for destiny.  At the moment I don't know how to define what they really are (friends or boyfriends) time will tell us.

Sorry,still figuring out about this Soompi thing :)i'm just a recent fan,one month and still can't move on with MLSH :) I'm so thankful that I came across here,

• Like 2

i miss your theory and analysis..  really enjoy reading this group  conversation. But this group seems inactive for a while..if you guys have another place to share your thought please invite me in. im a diehard joonu shipper..just never spoke out my thought because of my poor english :confounded:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deey said:

sinto falta de sua teoria e análise .. realmente gosto de ler esta conversa em grupo. Mas este grupo parece inativo por um tempo ... se vocês têm outro lugar para compartilhar seus pensamentos, por favor, me convidem a entrar. Eu sou um joonu shipper obstinado ... apenas nunca expressei meu pensamento por causa do meu inglês pobre : confundido:

I don't know how long you've been a fan of Joonu, I think many are jumped off the ship, I think they don't believe in Joonu anymore, I have my doubts about them (I think their friendship continues):cold_sweat:

Im happy enough with their interactions..supporting each other as always.

i'll stay in this ship, regularly checking this forum like before,  enjoying the wave as a silent reader.. i think i wont jump off untill one of them tie a knot :innocent: thank you @e1b2j3 for responding me, i hope i didnt make mistake in my word :blush:

29 minutes ago, e1b2j3 said:

I don't know how long you've been a fan of Joonu, I think many are jumped off the ship, I think they don't believe in Joonu anymore, I have my doubts about them (I think their friendship continues):cold_sweat:

• Like 2

Hello, i am a recent fan because of MLSHR, also shipper of JoonU as well :)

i am sorry for my poor English. But, glad that i found this forum so i can share my thought.

Since, i become a shipper of JoonU, i did my little research for sure to know about they real relationship. I know maybe not much and accurate like 'senior fellow fans here. But i just want to share what i got.. 

I think for now to both of them become a lovey dovey couple seems difficult. Even they already have feeling for each other still they need to consider many things. IU is very young and at the peak of career, i think it's not only about love feeling but also to face the reality. We all know the culture where they are live now. It's not only about the love, but also career, family, commitment and many things to facing with.

When i did my research seems like JG surely have feeling for IU, at least he admire her very much. Both of them are very close as friend. But, women's minds are not as simple as men's. IU act very careful especially with her male friends. We know she also have close friendship with KSH* for very long time. Maybe all people shout for JK or others. But, for me KSH is a little bit different. How about JG ? I don't know how to compare. But, as i did my research both JG and KSH are very close with IU until now. Just see food truck, visit, many things we can see through IG post.

Ok, let's talk about relationship. Maybe JoonU have feeling for each other right now. But, does it easy to express they feeling to each other ? how about career ? We know JG is mature enough. Then how about IU in her age now ? I know every culture have their own uniqueness. But, in the country they are living now, career is one of the most important part in their lives.

How many celeb have relationship then broke up just with cliches reason 'busy' and how many celeb there tie the know before 30 ? 

Also, besides career they must consider about their fans, family, and absolutely 'commitment in marriage'. Maybe for some people it is beautiful and dream come true. I think for JoonU as well. But, as i said to reach that point, it is not an easy journey. Feeling and right person is not enough, still have so many things to think about.

JoonU surely know about it so well since both of them are very close. That's why they maintain close friendship until now, either publicly or privately. I do respect their own choice. Either they are destined to be couple or remain friend forever. One think for sure, if they are destined belong to each other, they will find the right time. Also we are as shipper will know about it sooner or later. That's way JG still support IU whatever and whenever, with or without reply it back. He surely do it because he know her so well :,) 

As shipper let support them, pray for them, at least we hope for a new project they can meet each other and will spend most of time together like in MLSHR.

We just need to believe them, either they will tie the knot each other or not, still respect them. Like SoSoo couple, if they are destined together again, love will find a way. They will find each other in modern era and live happily ever and after :)

I am sorry, to much to say.. once again i am so glad to found this forum so i can share my thought. Forgive me if i write something wrong ot hurt anyone :,)

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Hi I've been a silent reader all this year 

I just recently watch LJG Flower of Evil

I'm not an ongoing watcher alas it took me months to finally watch it

But when I watch it I realised something, even after all this time LJG can't be separated from Hae Su. His character noona's name is Hae Su

Talk about coincidence , there's millions of other name for his noona but the writer choose this particular name. 

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

eles são realmente fofos. Me desculpe pelo que vou dizer, mas este navio não existe mais, uma interação de JG e IU são como bons amigos, foi o primeiro e único casal que eu envio mas cai na realidade, eu sei que é impossível continuar depois de ver os dois serem tratados como amigos. Vou continuar a amar e sua decisão. Quem sabe no futuro ou cada um seguir seu destino. Obrigado por fazer parte deste lindo navio com pessoas de diversas nacionalidades, foi ótimo ter você como porteiro joonu.:cold_sweat::heart:

they are really cute.  I'm sorry for what I'm going to say, but this ship no longer exists, the interaction of JG and IU are like good friends, it was the first and only couple that I ship but falls into reality, I know that it is impossible to keep going after I saw them both  treat like friends.  I will continue to love and respect their decision.  Who knows in the future or each one will follow their destiny.  Thank you for taking part in this beautiful ship with people of different nationalities, it was great to have you as porter joonu.:cold_sweat::heart:

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Full video with Eng Sub

Link :   NaverNOW JG & IU

My take on their conversation:

* How can JG not recognize her voice? did he really not? When he has been always listening to her songs ? Haha why? 

☆ It seems he really wanted her to visit and be a guest on the live radio program, but her album promotion activity has ended already.

☆ They seem to try to outdo each other, on who gives who the most praises...haha i cannot with these two.

☆ It seems at some point they're in their own world, and forgot its a live broadcast, they have revealed some personal details, like how they send messages to each other with emojis ..hahaa. And also that "ending scene" for Scarlet Heart that they filmed.

☆  Her name in his phone is "Jieun, my Jieun" ...for real???

☆ Hahaha, he was disappointed that his name in her phone is so formal.

☆ Wah.. JG seems really updated on all her activities, he knows the filming of Dream, the new Album, her Celebrity music video, Lilac..wow

☆ So sweet that he said she has become even prettier, and hopes that they go out for a meal together.

☆ And that he really wants to do a duet with her... wow I really want that to happen too (i wonder why can't JE invite him to her Palette show tho) they can probably sing a duet there. Palette was not even mentioned in their conversation.

I really hope they get to work together again, even if its not Scarlet Heart season 2, it can be a rom-com too.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I forget when was last time I visited this forum. I think many members very busy with real life. The latest news about IU dating I believe made many stargazers jumped. But that's ok, this is shipper life. Since the beginning till now I'm still in this ship. I hope all of you are ok :)

On 1/8/2023 at 11:11 AM, marimari00 said:

“When the water runs dry, sit and watch for the clouds to rise. “ 

Let's wait till the very end Mari. Thank you for staying still in this ship :)

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!