[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

9 hours ago, GuppyFish said:

haha... I discovered them this year and I am in the middle of JG/JE couple fever. They’re magic. Anyone with eyes can see that they have something special together. It helps that there are tiny little crumbs. I really feel like Blueming is their song. 

I created this account just to discuss this couple. 

I actually had another account that I used to vote for my favorites at annual Soompi awards but it's been a very long time and I forgot the password, so I created a new one because I started watching some new dramas again. I was hooked by Moon Lovers when it was aired, so I feel you! It is good, though, that you are here now, because back then the things seemed too messy. I remember reading the posts and got upset, that's when I stopped lurking here. Nowadays it seems peaceful and you all can start swooning over these two sweet people again. I think as long as there is no too delusional, potentially harmful rumor created out of it, shipping celebrities should be regarded as just for fun.

I am happy for IU/ Lee Ji Eun for her achievement in acting projects. She has been doing very well and hopefully the new movie will open more opportunities for her. My friend attended her recent concert in our country and told me that she is really famous now, comparable to those big K-Pop boy groups and girl groups. I kinda miss Lee Joon Gi on the screen, though. I hope this year he will find the project(s) he likes, he is such a gem too.

Enjoy your healthy shipping time! Here crossing fingers for you guys ;)

• Like 2

@LilyLee  Thank you. 

I read about what happened before  chronologically and I remain cautiously optimistic. After all, you never know what is really happening in their lives. But they at lest seem to be good friends and that is a good solid base to build a lasting relationship. Keeping the fingers crossed that that is where they headed. 

So, I will check here frequently to see if there are any crumbs to celebrate over. 

This is not exactly a "negative" reaction......it's just that ....<_<

LJG gets to do a project with Moon Chae Won ...twice??? and their first series was just very recent?
But he does not get to work yet with IU again?

Not fair.....not fair at all...

:unamused:

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, berny2 said:

Esta não é exatamente uma reação "negativa" ... é apenas isso ...<_ <

LJG começa a fazer um projeto com Moon Chae Won ... duas vezes ??? e sua primeira série foi muito recente?
Mas ele ainda não voltou a trabalhar com a UI?

Não é justo ... não é justo ...

: não divertido:

Unfortunately it won't be this year that JG and IU will work together.  I think JG really wanted to work with UI, it's not up to them.  If we keep believing in Joonu.  let's pray that everything will work out.:cold_sweat:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, nurlayla said:

so happy for LJG...chukahae :grin:

finally, can see him again in drama :grimace:

hope everything goes well *including his love matter hihihi  

Congratulations to LJG. Looking forward to watching his new drama. I'm not a big thriller or horror fan. I didn't even watch Hannibal but for JoonU and so that I can learn more about JG, I will watch this drama.

And yes, I hope love matters (wink) between JoonU are going well. I feel like a starved bear. Please give us some more crumbs!

56 minutes ago, berny2 said:

LJG gets to do a project with Moon Chae Won ...twice??? and their first series was just very recent?

:joy: Felt the same way. Even if they don't give us ML season 2, please give them a drama together, one with happy ending where they are together. 

• Like 3

Actually i can probably wait for LJG and IU to work together again...and it's okey that for now they do separate projects, working with other actors as well.

But what I'm wondering about is why with Moon Chae Won again??? <_< there are many other actresses...and considering that the Kdrama industry does not like doing "repeat" pairings..or even if they do it takes years before reuniting a team up. And Criminal Minds was just so recent...:unamused:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, melinda tampa said:

Hi, I voted  for them already  JG is in 10 place, Iu  21 place in kpop and 23 în actress category , but you  need patience because  the clock and if you write comment you get points.

TY. I did the same. 
I rotate which one I vote for to make it easier. Makes wait time less tedious. 

I have no clue why that IG user was asking people to vote but figured I would to help support JE and JG.  

On 1/15/2020 at 2:59 PM, berny2 said:

He always said that he agree with a ML-Season 2...but...

Min 1:05

• Like 1

23 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

He always said that he agree with a ML-Season 2...but...

Min 1:05

Thanks @happyfanlgx

Is it just a case of everyone being busy? Or are there no investors/broadcast willing to take it on? 

Also, I believe JHY, one of the princes, is now enlisted and won't be out until next year. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GuppyFish said:

Thanks @happyfanlgx

Is it just a case of everyone being busy? Or are there no investors/broadcast willing to take it on? 

Also, I believe JHY, one of the princes, is now enlisted and won't be out until next year. 

Although a drama like that is an expensive one, money should not be a big problem to find thinking that many people around the world are waiting for a Season 2. In my opinion, the big problem is a good script and , of course, the actors's agenda

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I am a silent lurker for this thread and also a shipper for this lovely couple. I am trying to catch up with this 1000+ pages of your dedication and it amazed me. I don't know if any of you has discussed about this, but I just rewatched a video in IU's official YT channel and found something. In her 11th anniversary surprise video, there was a male with blurred face (of course) and has similar hairstyle and pose with LJK. Is it him or her co-worker for her project or her special person? Does anyone know LJK's hairstyle during Sep 2019? I hope it is a little crumb for my delusional self.

Edited by qaina
  • Like 1

On 2/17/2020 at 12:56 PM, qaina said:

Hi, I am a silent lurker for this thread and also a shipper for this lovely couple. I am trying to catch up with this 1000+ pages of your dedication and it amazed me. I don't know if any of you has discussed about this, but I just rewatched a video in IU's official YT channel and found something. In her 11th anniversary surprise video, there was a male with blurred face (of course) and has similar hairstyle and pose with LJK. Is it him or her co-worker for her project or her special person? Does anyone know LJK's hairstyle during Sep 2019? I hope it is a little crumb for my delusional self.

Hi there... it seems this forum is not active at all. But, answering your question, I don’t know who he is, but I’m positive he’s not uri LJG

• Like 1

On 2/20/2020 at 5:11 AM, Uaenaforever said:

Hi there... it seems this forum is not active at all. But, answering your question, I don’t know who he is, but I’m positive he’s not uri LJG

I also believe that guy isn't JG.

As for the forum being active or not, it depends on fans:D

• Like 1

Well, let’s turn this on! :D

I m sharing this story about Moon lovers 2

I don’t know if it has been posted yet, but I think it worth a try, as we keep

asking for a second part

Cheers! :kiss_wink:

https://m.webtoons.com/en/challenge/old-souls/list?title_no=202166&page=1&webtoon-platform-redirect=true

Edited by Uaenaforever
  • Thanks 2