[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
LavelyShai

PENTAGON (펜타곤 ) OFFICIAL THREAD - Thank you, Jinho! Serve well!

My thoughts: This is a quite good debut. Solid album, songs and title track. This group has talent - great vocal singers and good rappers. I hope Cube does right this time, they really need to up their marketing and management. I have always been a fan of Cube's groups songs. So I hope Cube will do justice to their new group. I will keep a look out of this group. If done right, they can go up near to BTS and EXO level. I like all of their album songs. Hope Cube will maintain this level of quality or even more for each comeback in the future. Anticipating their live performances on music shows. Fighting Pentagon!

• Like 1

I'm sorry @Rose34 I didn't see your post before I posted the videos lol I was use to being the only one posting. 

I gave my long, drawn out thoughts on their stages at the showcase on Twitter a few hours ago. 

Spoiler

Some of them cried including Jinho, Hongseok, & Shinwon 

all photos credit as tagged

CuakIeDUkAIidsN.jpg

Spoiler

CuZ_OEgUIAA-S92.jpg

Cuab5SoUAAEHjCF.jpg

CuZ7HeEUAAArmKj.jpg

• Like 1

@LavelyShai It's alright! I hope as time progresses and as more people come to know Pentagon, they will join us in this thread. Its quite lonely lol! I didn't watch PentagonMaker but I am impressed with the debut. I just pray that Cube get their s*** together and work things out. I was a fan of 4MINUTE, they are the ones who brought me to Kpop so when they are disbanded I wasn't happy at all. BEAST by right should be a top tier group but how far have they fallen. And this group like their predecessor, BTOB and BEAST are very talented group. Cube groups always have more than one very good vocalist. Their rappers are very good too. If based on talent, they are considered very good as compared to their peers. Their title track is quite catchy as well. So I hope more and more people will come to know Pentagon. Im watching over this group as I think I will like their songs as I am a fan of Cube's groups songs. :heart: 

• Like 1

On 10/11/2016 at 0:38 AM, LavelyShai said:

They performed Wake Up, Pentagon, & Gorilla

i search on youtube and i found this - they sing 'you are'

i try to find the full version but nothing come out. if someone can find it please share with me. tq

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rose34 said:

@LavelyShai It's alright! I hope as time progresses and as more people come to know Pentagon, they will join us in this thread. Its quite lonely lol! I didn't watch PentagonMaker but I am impressed with the debut. I just pray that Cube get their s*** together and work things out. I was a fan of 4MINUTE, they are the ones who brought me to Kpop so when they are disbanded I wasn't happy at all. BEAST by right should be a top tier group but how far have they fallen. And this group like their predecessor, BTOB and BEAST are very talented group. Cube groups always have more than one very good vocalist. Their rappers are very good too. If based on talent, they are considered very good as compared to their peers. Their title track is quite catchy as well. So I hope more and more people will come to know Pentagon. Im watching over this group as I think I will like their songs as I am a fan of Cube's groups songs. :heart: 

So far, people are saying this is one of the best debuts this year (quite a few saying in years) which is amazing to me. I would say watch PM, but that's so much to go through lol However, it's a good way to get to know the members' personalities (all of them are weird). 

@missEisya 

That video is from their public/fan showcase and they performed every song on the album along with Young+Find Me. So far, no one has uploaded too many videos of the showcase aside from that Kino focused one and another with Jinho. 

They filmed for 1theK's Let's Dance video, which will be out next week on the 19th. They had a mini Facebook live to introduce themselves, PentagonSub subbed it 

RedChingu also subbed their BTS for their album jacket photoshoot

At the showcase, they talked about their stage names & why a few left their former agencies. Jinho came from SM, Hongseok from YG, & Hui from JYP. Although Hongseok & Hyojong met while they were at JYP. 

Their first stage will be on MCountdown tomorrow 

They are also set to be on Cultwoo Show with SF9 for their Discovering Rookies corner 

• Like 2

CUBE posted 3 more performances from the showcase 

This was the stage where basically everyone cried 

Don't forget MCountdown is tonight at 6PM KST with a recording at 1PM KST. This is their first broadcast stage. 

Ah. The boys were on a radio program and a non-fan gave us accounts on how they were. It said they were very nervous, but super sweet & polite to everyone. Some ahjummas there really liked them, Yan An was nervous, but Shinwon took good care of him. It was hard to believe Jinho was the oldest and Wooseok was the youngest. The person also said they have a lot of fans there. 

They had a Vlive last night as well 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/15143/펜타곤-교과서-1교시---심층-탐구

• Like 1

Debut stage at MCountdown - Wake Up+Gorilla 

Music Bank is tonight and here are some pics of them arriving for pre-recording 

Cur9l1WUMAAg1BW.jpg

Cur9GgIVUAAXfSA.jpg

I also got word that their album sold out on Synarra and it's been in the top 10 since it went on pre-sale (it's now top 3).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jeontokie said:

I have an issue picking a bias! They are all so cute TT

That's typical in this fandom, once you think you've found a bias then another one comes along & makes you question your decisions lol 

• Like 1

Omg what is this? (in a very good way) ^_^ :wub:

Guys, i warn be prepared. 

I have watched their live performances. So far Yeo One, that guy is smooth lol. He is so comfortable performing and looking at the camera lol. I think he will do good in variety show. He act as an MC in their V live lol. 

Edit: I love their Inkigayo performance!!! It's their best debut stage. Their visuals are really shown and shine in that performance. Further, they starting to grasp the camera work  so their faces are captured easily. The styling, makeup everything are on point there. There is so many visuals in the group. :flushed:

I like their leader, Hui. He seems kind and grounded and he really answers interview questions well. 

• Like 1

Inkigayo Debut Stage - which featured their dance break from the KFM Concert 

They were on the Cultwo Show 

@Rose34

Changgu has become rude and has really shined during these promotions like Wooseok though from comments, all the members have gained attention. 

Changgu's rudeness 

Cu5xBwmUIAASA9T.jpg

They will be on ASC today at 1PM KST, you can stream from YouTube, their V app channel, their website, & Facebook. 

• Like 1

On their way to Music Bank 

CvQG9J-VIAEjAc9.jpg

Spoiler

CvQEMuLUMAAQmmU.jpg

CvQENm-UIAABtlk.jpg

They're confirmed for MCountdown in Jeju on the 27th 

Econeco & Sausando Update 

CvPGurxUIAAElZO.jpg

Spoiler

CvN3SsJUIAAuSAr.jpg

CvN3iqnVMAAVAC5.jpg

CvN4lwrVIAEcx9I.jpg

This was the photoshoot from their original profile pictures, we've seen it except without the logo. Cr. to HongseokTime 

CvOBwavUIAAtBOz.jpg

Gorilla on MCountdown yesterday 

• Like 1