PENTAGON (펜타곤 ) OFFICIAL THREAD - Thank you, Jinho! Serve well!

Admin

I'm so obsessed with "like this". I had to check these boys out. How can I be comfortable listening to one song for not less than 24hrs and counting.

I don't know what qualifies good songs for u guys but that song is daebak.

• Guest changed the title to PENTAGON (펜타곤 ) OFFICIAL THREAD - YOU ARE MY UNIVERSE - Japan 3rd mini album 'SHINE' 8/29
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to PENTAGON (펜타곤 ) OFFICIAL THREAD - YOU ARE MY UNIVERSE - 7th mini album THUMBS UP!
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to PENTAGON (펜타곤 ) OFFICIAL THREAD - YOU ARE MY UNIVERSE - 2019 PRISM World Tour
  • 5 months later...
  • Guest changed the title to PENTAGON (펜타곤 ) OFFICIAL THREAD - 1ST Full Album UNIVERSE: THE BLACK HALL 2.12.20
  • Guest changed the title to PENTAGON (펜타곤 ) OFFICIAL THREAD - 1ST Full Album UNIVERSE: THE BLACK HALL 2.12.20| "Dr. Bebe" mv 10 million views!!
  • 1 month later...
  • Guest changed the title to PENTAGON (펜타곤 ) OFFICIAL THREAD - Thank you, Jinho! Serve well!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived