Kang Ha Neul ❤ IU - HaeSoo ❤ Wang Wook | *Moon Lovers* |

Gitakawaii

42 minutes ago, Gitakawaii said:

I think IU acknowledge KHN just as much as she acknowledge LJG. I think she only said LJG out of respect because he is Sunbae and everyone else acknowledge his presence when they filmed. I feel that KHN and IU is free to date whoever, we don't know them personally so we can't judge who they choose to date.

Agree with this! Actually it's kinda strange how comfortable they are playing around (flirt :D) in between their takes when they were still filming. And there were parts of some BTS where Ha Neul seemed to wait for IU to finish her scenes though he's already done filming his parts. 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, everybody has their own opinion, and that's my opinion. My wish for KHN to follow actor Song Il Kook's step is based on what he said in an interview that he doesn't want to and doesn't have plan to date with an actress.

But if someday KHN change his mind, he meet and has relationship with an actress, he's free to decide that. And that's his life, definitely not my bussiness. He has his own right to choose which path he'll follow.

I just have my wish for KHN, but it's just my wish for him, because I think he seems like a honest person and good human being.

A good man deserves to get a good woman. 

I have lost all interest from the show. Haven't even watched the last 4 episodes properly ..just some clips uploaded on Instagram. It's just terrible writing and out of the blue feelings for the lead couple which I find totally fake. WookSoo were more believable and genuine. No wonder the channel is treating the show without care or consideration.

I was wondering why Taeyeon song's All With You can't make it in the top three most favorites OST in MT.

Certainly I don't know whether I should give a big LOL or shook my head.

Didn't you feel strange when the song sung by the OST Queen - Taeyeon was not chosen whereas the song was so touching and emotional. Also she delivered the song amazingly beautiful.

What is the reason it happened?:lol: 

1. The song cover's design is WW-HS scene where they walked in the snow.

2. The official MV appeared WW-HS sweet and sad moments when they fall for each other in the beginning of the drama.

3. The MT is almost conquered by the main OTP shippers so maybe they seem to be said no to anything that related or remembered of WW.

20 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Wow So is so creepy and why is he going to be mad at HS for loving WW? I feel bad for HS..she would have been so happy with WW. She chose the wrong prince.

its weird cause it was obvious that there was something going on between them, you would think WS would be smart enough to figure that out already.  I havent seen the recent episode but im glad that WW can now move on with his life and I think HS sees that. HS always knew that WW was a good man and he wasn't evil like that because of the way he treated her before. :wub: and now WW can go back to being his old self. 

On Monday, October 31, 2016 at 3:08 AM, YourHighness . said:

Wow So is so creepy and why is he going to be mad at HS for loving WW? I feel bad for HS..she would have been so happy with WW. She chose the wrong prince.

For me, in the beginning both Wook & So are equally attractive in their own ways. And they stood their own ground where HS is concérn. However for me So lost, the moment HS gave her heart to Wook. And I've been waiting for the wham! factor of So-HS love story but I can't find it. Neither was there a slow progression HS's heart moving to So. Instead it was awkward & drastically change of heart from HS & its more of an obsession from So. 

Yes, for me, So wasn't in love with HS but he's obsessed with her. And its all about him & his feeling, never stop to consider what & how his actions will affect HS. He promised to protect HS but he never did until the end. Not even when he became the king 

As for HS rather than being in love, I see her being obsessed to stop So from killing his brothers, thus changing the history. Sure she managed to stop him killing his brothers, she overlooked the fact he killed others close to them without mercy & she learn the hard way with CR. Even if CR is guilty for HS's sake he could have execute her like Lady Oh, instead of cruelly beating  her to death.

Then of cos WH case. I understand Baek Ah eventually left So. Because of his own selfishness wanting BA by his side, the only brother who sincerely support him, he sacrificed the woman he loves.

What I hate abt So is that he never realized nor admit his mistakes. He either blame someone or find some excuse to justify his evil deeds. In CR case, he only blame Wook becase he hated Wook since wook is a strong rival, when Won is even more at fault. After all CR is his woman & receive her order from him, but he still walk free.

And when So framed Wook shows how shallow, insecure & a coward he is, the lowest of all. He even threat his witch queen that he'll only sleeps with her if she betray her own family. Some hero, huh!! All the same to justify him having sex with YH :rolleyes:

I hope if in this version HS will transport back to the future, she wont meet another So from the future.

Sorry to venge out my frustrations on So. As for HS, she managed to stop So personally killed his brothers, but he still finds other ways killing them anyway & worst he killed the people his brothers & HS loves.

As for Wook, I'm happy to see he sincerely  & selflessly loves HS till the end. Even with him hurting & heartbroken, with his life on the line, he still daringly reaveled to So abt his past with HS, just to make So let go of HS. He even told her to forget him & everything, so that  HS can moves on & wish her to be happy.

And yeah, HS made a wrong choice, choose the wrong prince who ended break her heart who still kill his brothers direct & indirectly & eventually still a brutal king in order to secure his throne 

just watched the recent episode, I honestly was waiting for the top HS-WS moment of their relationship but it never came, their relationship and the progress of it doesnt make sense, its like he became overly obsess with HS and the throne. the romance seems dead to me. 

what's crazy is the moment when WW came to bid farewell to Soo, I felt that chemistry again between them, just like from the beginning, that pure love. I missed it, thats what made me fall in love with them, because they both actually liked each other from the beginning and Im so happy Wook can smile again.

he finally let her go and even told her to forget him and forget what happened so that they both can move on. i'm just happy to see them being able to smile at each other. I also dont want that chinese ending for the korean ending, it would just be so lame and force.

Annyeong. This is my first time here and wanted to show my support for this two. For a start, I love this drama and I think the entire cast are beautiful and talented. I love the OSTs too. However, what drew me to this drama in the first place was no, it wasn't the cast, no it wasn't that it was a remake but how HS and WW fell in love. I love every single scene of them together in the earlier episodes and KHN is so charismatic in his role that I cannot help but root for him with HS. Luckily, I knew from the beginning that their love was doomed and I did not suffer when they "broke up". But doesn't anyone think that WW finally redeemed himself in last night's episode? To me, this episode is the final and I love it. WW and HS both had closure and although their love was not meant to be, it was so beautiful to see them together once again, even as star-crossed lovers. It was such a poignant scene and I could feel the love and regret in both of them ...sigh! I can only hope that I get to see KHN and IU in another period drama as the OTPs!

On 11/1/2016 at 4:13 AM, lxands said:

For me, in the beginning both Wook & So are equally attractive in their own ways. And they stood their own ground where HS is concérn. However for me So lost, the moment HS gave her heart to Wook. And I've been waiting for the wham! factor of So-HS love story but I can't find it. Neither was there a slow progression HS's heart moving to So. Instead it was awkward & drastically change of heart from HS & its more of an obsession from So. 

Yes, for me, So wasn't in love with HS but he's obsessed with her. And its all about him & his feeling, never stop to consider what & how his actions will affect HS. He promised to protect HS but he never did until the end. Not even when he became the king 

As for HS rather than being in love, I see her being obsessed to stop So from killing his brothers, thus changing the history. Sure she managed to stop him killing his brothers, she overlooked the fact he killed others close to them without mercy & she learn the hard way with CR. Even if CR is guilty for HS's sake he could have execute her like Lady Oh, instead of cruelly beating  her to death.

Then of cos WH case. I understand Baek Ah eventually left So. Because of his own selfishness wanting BA by his side, the only brother who sincerely support him, he sacrificed the woman he loves.

What I hate abt So is that he never realized nor admit his mistakes. He either blame someone or find some excuse to justify his evil deeds. In CR case, he only blame Wook becase he hated Wook since wook is a strong rival, when Won is even more at fault. After all CR is his woman & receive her order from him, but he still walk free.

And when So framed Wook shows how shallow, insecure & a coward he is, the lowest of all. He even threat his witch queen that he'll only sleeps with her if she betray her own family. Some hero, huh!! All the same to justify him having sex with YH :rolleyes:

I hope if in this version HS will transport back to the future, she wont meet another So from the future.

Sorry to venge out my frustrations on So. As for HS, she managed to stop So personally killed his brothers, but he still finds other ways killing them anyway & worst he killed the people his brothers & HS loves.

As for Wook, I'm happy to see he sincerely  & selflessly loves HS till the end. Even with him hurting & heartbroken, with his life on the line, he still daringly reaveled to So abt his past with HS, just to make So let go of HS. He even told her to forget him & everything, so that  HS can moves on & wish her to be happy.

And yeah, HS made a wrong choice, choose the wrong prince who ended break her heart who still kill his brothers direct & indirectly & eventually still a brutal king in order to secure his throne 

I didn't expect the end of this series was going to be like that. I was kinda expecting Soo and So to meet again in the future (as everyone expecting to happen) but they didn't. And I had this smiling face murmuring "that's a good end." It didn't break my heart because I'm Wook all the way. :D 

21 hours ago, Gitakawaii said:

just watched the recent episode, I honestly was waiting for the top HS-WS moment of their relationship but it never came, their relationship and the progress of it doesnt make sense, its like he became overly obsess with HS and the throne. the romance seems dead to me. 

what's crazy is the moment when WW came to bid farewell to Soo, I felt that chemistry again between them, just like from the beginning, that pure love. I missed it, thats what made me fall in love with them, because they both actually liked each other from the beginning and Im so happy Wook can smile again.

he finally let her go and even told her to forget him and forget what happened so that they both can move on. i'm just happy to see them being able to smile at each other. I also dont want that chinese ending for the korean ending, it would just be so lame and force.

They really have an "undeniable chemistry". I instantly saw and felt that at their very first moment together. Urgh! I was actually rooting for the main OTP because well they're the main leads but I just couldn't resist and be blind by the charm of Wook and the WookSoo's romantic development. So I gave up the first OTP and just stuck to WookSoo though I knew that they're not gonna end up together. And I think I made the best decision and I didn't have, don't have, and will never have regrets doing that. WookSoo all the way! :heart:

I think the "SMILING WOOK" again was the winning moment for us. And their last scene together was enough for us to say goodbye to this series, to Hae Soo and Wook, and to just smile again (for sure we didn't have this smile for quite along time since their breakup) the same way our Soo and Wook smiled again to each other. 

To WOOK, yes, you might have changed, but your love for Soo didn't. That's very evident when you chose to let her go even knowing the fact that you'll never see her again. And that's why I am proud to say that I chose the right guy to love and support. 

To SOO, your feelings might have changed for WOOK (not the same way as you loved him before), but I'm happy to see you still protecting, understanding, and forgiving him 'til the end. 

Personally, I can bid my farewell to them with a contented heart. No regrets... no hurt feelings... just pure love and understanding for both of them. :) 

2 hours ago, fangirlmj17 said:

They really have an "undeniable chemistry". I instantly saw and felt that at their very first moment together. Urgh! I was actually rooting for the main OTP because well they're the main leads but I just couldn't resist and be blind by the charm of Wook and the WookSoo's romantic development. So I gave up the first OTP and just stuck to WookSoo though I knew that they're not gonna end up together. And I think I made the best decision and I didn't have, don't have, and will never have regrets doing that. WookSoo all the way! :heart:

I think the "SMILING WOOK" again was the winning moment for us. And their last scene together was enough for us to say goodbye to this series, to Hae Soo and Wook, and to just smile again (for sure we didn't have this smile for quite along time since their breakup) the same way our Soo and Wook smiled again to each other. 

To WOOK, yes, you might have changed, but your love for Soo didn't. That's very evident when you chose to let her go even knowing the fact that you'll never see her again. And that's why I am proud to say that I chose the right guy to love and support. 

To SOO, your feelings might have changed for WOOK (not the same way as you loved him before), but I'm happy to see you still protecting, understanding, and forgiving him 'til the end. 

Personally, I can bid my farewell to them with a contented heart. No regrets... no hurt feelings... just pure love and understanding for both of them. :) 

yes me too! i have no hard feelings and satisfied that wook gave her up and had his own family. although im a little confused as to why he name his daughter after Baek Ah Lover? or could that girl be their daughter that wook took care of? im a little confused. 

@Gitakawaii Not sure why Wook named his daughter after Woo Hee but according to history (read this in main chat), BA later had an affair with this daughter and they had a son who would be one of the kings in Goryeo later on. Which explained this scene, actually. Didn't know what the scene meant at first until I read this in the other group. That's why I love coming to Soompi!

When I watched Episode 19, I was contented with the closure both Wook and HS had and I thought that it would be the last that I would see Wook. The writer must love Wook very much to give Wook an additional farewell scene and allow him to summarise how he should have shown his love for HS correctly in the finale. Truly beautiful and for the next week or so, I promise myself to watch their scenes again and again. 

Wow, just read the recap on DB. Just WOW. The writer really was NOT a SoHae fan. I mean, sorry but this is the worst lovestory I've ever seen for a couple. It was seriously so lame even Heads admitted that WookSoo's lovestory was more compelling and she never got convinced to jump on SoHae ship. And I LOVED that we got no future scene with them. It means they were really not soulmates. Also that the writer wanted both the couple fans to draw whatever conclusion they wanted. By not giving HS a fixed ending with a guy, she has left the fans to interpret their ending. Like we can imagine her meeting Wook's reincarnation after a few days, after all he still loved and missed HS till he died..why they only showed him having flashbacks of his first wife, I dunno. I also felt really bad for Jung. He was a good guy and I hope he became happy with the new wife he married.

BTW LOL, how come the snow scene was depicted in the museum? And also the Wook carrying his dying wife on his back with HS looking on? :lol:

On 10/31/2016 at 9:13 PM, Gitakawaii said:

its weird cause it was obvious that there was something going on between them, you would think WS would be smart enough to figure that out already.  I havent seen the recent episode but im glad that WW can now move on with his life and I think HS sees that. HS always knew that WW was a good man and he wasn't evil like that because of the way he treated her before. :wub: and now WW can go back to being his old self. 

I know right. How did WS not catch on? Almost everyone else did. But you know what I am glad about? They showed that WW really did try to become king for HS and not for revenge or anger like WS did. And Wook gave up once he realized how futile it all was. I honestly don't know what LJK saw in this character. WS was the worst.

On 11/1/2016 at 0:43 AM, lxands said:

SoHae lovestory made no sense to me. The time jump really messed everything up. Suddenly HS was in love with him and then suddenly she wanted to wait for him. Didn't WW promise to win her back? How did he try? What did he do? Nothing was shown. The writing became really jarring to convince people that SoHae are the main couple.
 It looked very fake.

LOL BTW the writer echoed your thought and didnot make HS meet WS in the future. :D That made me happy.

WS was the worst character. I have no idea how he can be called a Hero.

On 11/1/2016 at 6:28 AM, Gitakawaii said:

Yeah I agree..it was just obsession from his side and HS was like suffering from Stockholm syndrome  who fell for her jailer. Which WS basically was like. He hovered around her whenever possible.

And I too felt the chemistry between WookSoo. I am glad that Wook basically confessed his love again but let her go for her own good and wanted the best for her.

Archived