Kang Ha Neul ❤ IU - HaeSoo ❤ Wang Wook | *Moon Lovers* |

Gitakawaii

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@azumi_tiur_stv

I'm afraid it's true. Since this drama is an adaptation from Chinese novel it is bound to happen sooner or later, since in the original version Soo will has a miscarriage . I already know that from the start, but I thought they gonna have a WOW love story between So & Soo that is more pure & genuine than her crush for Wook. However in this Korean version, Wook-Soo love story & romance has more WOW factors than So-Soo. They seems so sincere & genuinely in love while in So-Soo relationships, he just 'barge' in & force his feelings to Soo. 

Perhaps if this drama is longer they maybe they spend more tine developing So-Soo romance. However as it is now, it seems more like Soo turn to So because of her disappointment for Wook when she finds out that he too aim for the throne. And beside other reasons, one probably if Wook becomes a king she surely has to share him & she cant do that  .

18 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

THIS! OMG, exactly, exactly my point. Heck if not for his stupidity in showing his feelings, Soo would have never been in danger in the first place or used as a hostage by Yo! She wouldn't have been demoted to Laundry maid or used as an excuse to kill Eun and SD. This is why Wook was smart to not show his hand about his feelings for Soo. He knew how she would have been used but So was so unbelievably stupid and funnily enough people thought that was him being romantic. LOL.

Ditto..I find the episodes now super boring and dull. Moonlovers was only good till episode 11, and then it's downfall started with unbelievable time jumps and sudden feelings from whoevers. And Soo, I find it laughable that suddenly she is in love with WS who used to make her shake in her boots all because he never stopped stalking and crowding her with his feelings. If So's unwavering feelings for Soo are commendable then what about Wook's? They have been unshakable since a longer time.

100% agree..!!!!!!! The story is so boring n I don't feel chemistry between haesoo & wangso....it's not because i'm on teamwook but I just feel it....and the story is boring & weird since ep 14 especially about loveline from wooksoo to sosoo....i'm thinking to stop watching this drama but decided still watch just wanna know how the writers make the ending but l'm not excited anymore like before :expressionless:

Hi everyone:rolleyes:

So happy, at last I've landed in this tread even though it's moving like a snail. Are we among outcast members?:sweatingbullets:

I felt so mad at the SHR scriptwriter. Why do you change WW's character drastically, writer-nim?:angry: The man that I admired so much, now doesn't exist anymore.

Even though this is only an adaptation, you should portray Wook's character fighting for HS's love as a man. I don't want him to be called a coward, snake, pinocchio :confused: etc... This is not him as we known in the beginning of the drama. He is a noble and wise man.

If HS doesn't meant to be with him I can accept it because fate is not on his side and he is only a second lead. There is no need to trash WW just to justify HS turning to WS. Truly disappointing.:crazy:

On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 1:10 PM, annabella2301 said:

So happy, at last I've landed in this tread even though it's moving like a snail. Are we among outcast members?:sweatingbullets:

I felt so mad at the SHR scriptwriter. Why do you change WW's character drastically, writer-nim?:angry: The man that I admired so much, now doesn't exist anymore.

Even though this is only an adaptation, you should portray Wook's character fighting for HS's love as a man. I don't want him to be called a coward, snake, pinocchio :confused: etc... This is not him as we known in the beginning of the drama. He is a noble and wise man.

If HS doesn't meant to be with him I can accept it because fate is not on his side and he is only a second lead. There is no need to trash WW just to justify HS turning to WS. Truly disappointing.:crazy:

I'm so agree with u. Also since Wook is the 2nd lead right from the start, the writer shouldn't have spent so much time dwedling & perfecting romance scenes between Wook & Soo. It shud have been a passing thing for Soo. I even thought it was the end of Wook & Soo when she force herself not to think of Wook because of her cousin, but later after her cousin died she was free to go to Wook, she realized she's in love with So instead or at least she's not sure & reluctant to go to Wook. However in this drama she freely went to Wook, she accepted him with all her heart, she gave him a sincere promised & even begged him to wait for her. Now he keeps his side of their promise but she turn her back on him & justify her reason becos of Wook being a traitor, to go to So. Its fine to her even when So killed the whole monastery just to save his mother but its not okay for Wook to kill because he wants to protect his mother, sister & lover...

Well...i dunno, but I'm still sided on Wook here. ...maybe because KHN is a great actor. His portrayal as hurting Wook & as well as other emotions is so touching that I forgive him for his evil deeds since his actions is justified to me. During those era, its like either you kill or be killed, and Wook choose to kill !

7 hours ago, annabella2301 said:

Agree with u, truly disappointing. They make wook like a coward, trash that doesn't have dignity and princip. It's very different from wook's character at the beginning of this drama, who very gentle, wise and always care about people around him.

That character of wook make haesoo deeply fall in love with wook, and she adores him very much.

Pliz writer, if you want to turn haesoo character to love so and not wook anymore, don't make him like that, you make him become such a pitiful man :angry:

Well...the rumor said MLSHR director favored Kang Haneul so much, he gave Wook-Soo a humongous amount of screen time compared to So-Soo. But I think the build-up of Wook-Soo is believable though and I kinda agree So-Soo needs more back story, although I understand why So-Soo happened and why they are the final true couple in the drama.

And I'm kinda expecting the dark turn of Wook too, since the 8th Prince in BBJX did turn into one unlikable character in the drama when he's dead set on vying for the throne, well, at least for me. BBJX 8th Prince is also a calculating and diplomatic man, and had some cowardly moments too, like Wook, but the difference is that BBJX 8th Prince coward-ness are heavily influenced by palace politics, whereas Wook's coward-ness are more influenced by his feelings towards Hae Soo, which, sometimes I don't buy. Well actually it's 50-50 for me...sometimes I felt his emotional reasoning is out of place, but at the same time, I understand where he came from. I don't know if that's a bad thing for Wook's character as a whole though...but this proves Kang Haneul is indeed the right choice to play Wook.

I just wished MLSHR episodes is more than 20, since I believe there were soooo many unaired scenes that are pivotal to some characters and their relationships, especially the two years time skip in the latest episode (15th). Make it 30 or 35 like BBJX plus lots of cute BTS, then all fans would be happy, hahahaha...

4 hours ago, Gitakawaii said:

What is this? I can't open it lol

On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 7:13 PM, shiraru said:

This......I try to copy link since we're forbidden to quote clips & images but it didn't go right :sweatingbullets:

I need to write this after saw preview ep 16-17 :confounded:

I agree w/ all member said before....like Ixands said wook is the 2nd lead and definitely he won't be w/ soo but i really hate how the writer make a story about their loveline is so strong & it's look like they can never be apart and their scene is like a 1st lead male and female...i'm so sad too cause the pd create the wook character so pity and (haneul said) unfortunate :(

Just rewatch scarlet heart from the beginning esp wooksoo scene...I can see Wook always care (he concern about her wound & give her medicine) and protect haesoo (In ep 3 wook save soo from assassin & wangso & in ep 4 he right away save her after he heard that soo in danger) & he tried everything he could to make haesoo smile (he know & gave her the medicinal herbs in ep 5 so she can do her hobby after myung hee ask her what she like and so many that he did to make soo happy) and of course he is the first man who have idea to save soo from the wedding & who said that wook is coward??? he is so brave when he begged to the king to cancel the wedding and after that he right away went to her room after she hurt herself.....So after all wook have done to her how she forgot everything & (suddenly) so in love to wangso just bcause wook wants throne and it's for her, his mom & sister. So easy for soo to change his heart from wook to so otherwise wook never change his heart.. he always love soo...he just change to different person...Haesoo so cheesy..we can't compare soo to lady Oh..her love to king taejo who has 29 wifes but lady oh stay loyal to king taejo.

Haesoo is the one who change heart...she break all her promise...she promise to myung hee to take care wook when she asking soo (ep.5)...when wook gave bracelet he ask her to promise (and she promise) that she won't never take it off and wait him (ep.7)...and when they meet secretly in the "yok hyul" she said to wook "can u not forget me" :huh: (but sadly she forget wook) ep.8....when wook not sure when will he get another chance to bring back home haesoo to his home haesoo said if wook can wait so she can wait too (Heee??) ep.9....So is weird after 1 year she became watermaid she still miss & love wook even when wook left her cause he can't help but after he said he want throne she suddenly changes her heart and so in love to WS.

I know exactly 2nd lead won't get the girl but after i read article that said the ending will be different from C-version so deep in my heart i hope the pd will make ending is really really different & unusual (like 1st lead female w/ 2nd lead male :lol:) from other drama & movie

I still hope that deep down of haesoo heart there is still love for wook / actually she stiil love him But after watch the preview ep 16-17 i lost my hope 100% :bawling: she trully doesn't love wook anymore & sooo in love to ws :cold_sweat:

I hope the pd won't make wook become super super evill again after she give back the bracelet...pleaseee...:(

Note : forgive me if i wrote too long & sorry for my bad english

I was fine knowing WOOK was not going to be with Haesoo, my biggest problem was that his character just suddenly did a 180 and the stupid time jump was so unnecessary, they should've had more episode and explain the storyline better. I know that even wangso-haesoo shipper was frustrated with the lack of development with their ship but what can we do, the only thing we can be happy about is that we know KHN and IU are super close in real life now 

Hi, just new here! Soooo good to have found this thread. It's nice to finally be able to share my sentiments about our 8th prince. I hate it visiting some threads only to find most people saying bad things about Wook. Sometimes I try to understand that Ha Neul is just really great portraying his role that's why he really affected those close-minded people. They hate Wook so much more than those already evil characters. Haha! So funny of them. Maybe they just couldn't accept the fact that the  WookSoo had a good development and not the rushed type. Their romance developed slowly that's why it turned out to be the most believable one. Unlike the other one who had the time skipped and suddenly had a deeper one??? I'm not fool! 

Wook's character development was kinda unexpected for me and it brought me the interest and thrill to like him more. So's character was expected to change because of Soo. But Wook's really surprised me. Actually I liked him as the nice Wook but I learned to love him when he suddenly became the bad one. To make it short, I love Wook at his best and I love him more at his worst!

I just wanna say, I'm a Wook-Soo shipper because I like the build up and love line's progress between Wook and Soo. Their love seems real for me, so pure and touch my heart. 

But, honestly I'm not KHN-IU shipper in real life #sorry

I don't know, IU is a beautiful singer and actress, she's talented. KHN-IU have strong chemistry in the drama Moon Lovers and if you watch closely they look-alike. I don't ship them in real life maybe because IU already had a boyfriend. Moreover, from my point of view #just my opinion no offense# from several times I watch their interview (there are KHN, IU and LJG), IU only acknowledge what LJG had done for her. When she was asked about who actor that give a lot help for her, he said it was LJG. When IU answered like that, I can see the "disappointment" in KHN's face, it's clearly showed in his face, KHN shocked and sad when he heard IU's answer. KHN seems like a honest person and good human being, he can't hide his true feelings. Why he should shocked and sad if he didn't help her a lot??? I think it's because he was the person who help her a lot (maybe the most I think), that's why his respond like that. 

I really think KHN deserves a better woman for him. I remember KHN said in interview that he doesn't want to date with actress, I really hope KHN will keep his word. Kang Ha Neul, I hope you'll follow actor Song Il Kook's step, marry with bright and cute woman and have a bright and cute child with her. Loves and choose woman that acknowledge what you have done for her. Not a woman that only consider you as a second male lead. 

Kang Ha Neul, you are the rising star!!! Fighting!!! I am definitely sure you can achieve your dreams! 

#sorry for my bad english and sorry for writing too long# :)

I think IU acknowledge KHN just as much as she acknowledge LJG. I think she only said LJG out of respect because he is Sunbae and everyone else acknowledge his presence when they filmed. I feel that KHN and IU is free to date whoever, we don't know them personally so we can't judge who they choose to date.

Archived