[Official] B1A4's Jung Jin-young 정진영 Thread #사랑해진영 ❤ Ongoing Drama - My First First Love ❤ || Completed Movie - The Dude In Me||

nonski

The gift of sharing joy and happiness..only Jinyoung and B1A4 know how to do it so perfectly.....

C-Wo5zwUwAArXLE.jpg

C-Grid3UIAEgpJs.jpg

This smile seemed awkward becausesome BANAs asked him to give them the tissue that he had just used to wipe off his lipstick...

C-Gra0lUAAAOspa.jpg

C-0Qct0VoAE5jUT.jpg

C-uuoMOUIAA4l5e.jpg

Credit: owners

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@grilledchicken  Saw him as MC....very cute his actions...he is so suitable to be a music MC...all the flare is in him....cannot find a video yet to post here. Will post once I find it.  Meanwhile enjoy him in lovely purple stills....he looks gorgeously young here...kekeke  He also did a Vlive after his show to thank his beloved BANA for supporting him.

Image may contain: 1 person, close-up

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, child and close-up

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

• 3 weeks later...

@grilledchicken  Sorry for the late logon...have been away for a while...

So he is YOUR HEALER!!!   I like that!!  :wub:    He is just so magical.  Have you heard his new Japanese albums?  Oh...I so love his music in the Japanese album...so lively and happening tunes.   I don't think anyone can find any fault with his compositions. CNU also contributed...for BLUE MOON...there are definitely more from him...i just don't know yet.   I just read in Soompi  Jinyoung has good reviews for the song he wrote for the idol drama operation.. somehow I missed the preview of the song...have not heard it yet but I am sure its going to be another brilliant piece of work.  He put his good heart into his work.

He is a soulful musician....really a born musician....I have NEVER enjoyed kpop so much before...now I absolutely enjoy B1A4's kpop.

Their new album "4".  It comes in so many covers!!!  LOL...  It's a lovely album so I am buying 4 pieces to keep like treasures....kekeke

DBi-VZUUAAAFm30.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys! I will be doing a GO for B1A4's comeback to try and get into a fansign. If you are gonna buy an album please consider buying through me!!

Albums are $20 shipped anywhere, save $2 per additional album purchase. $15 shipped from US. Posters are available as well for additional cost, more info in form.

https://docs.google....IsFqc4qcmRnOko/

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Hello drama chingus!!  Dizzy is back here watching dramas again!!!

A lot has happened and I will be watching a lot of dramas again....loll

What are you watching now? 

@nonski

@JinyoungFox

@_Nachan07

@febz

hello chingu-deul!

sorry haven't updated this thread much, JY activities are more group than individual but will try to update 

I'm watching Alhambra, Clean with Passion and Encounter

On 12/9/2018 at 11:50 PM, nonski said:

hello chingu-deul!

sorry haven't updated this thread much, JY activities are more group than individual but will try to update 

I'm watching Alhambra, Clean with Passion and Encounter

Hello Chingu,  ( @Ponyo_mokona

The dramas I am watching are in my signature...and 3 of them are what you are watching too!!  Seems like even we have not been in touch for ages, our tastes are still somewhat the same....  Btw, Jinyoung is taking a break from his group activities and have signed up with another company called Link8 to do his individual activities now.    You can get an update of him either at his own instagram which is jinyoung0423 or his company's instagram link8enter   or  follow both to get the latest news on him.    Recently he won the Asia Artist Award 2018 Choice Award for actor.   So, he is still very much uri Kim Yoon Sung......:D ....other than singing, composing and producing songs.

His movie "The Man Inside Me" is doing a nation-wide premiere this week and officially releases on 9 January 2019.  I am so excited about it because it is really really hilarious from the trailer and he seems to be acting in a few roles due to this body switch...

I have created the movie trailer info thread if you want to check it out:

Reply to @xiashenghan

Hi Chingu, I have moved the info here:  :P

He has a lot of acting projects launching between now and in January, a movie and 2 dramas to be launched globally.

There is a nation-wide premiere for his movie going on now in Seoul, Busan, Gwangju, Daeju and Daeyeon....and officially screening on 9 January 2019.   He is so incredibly good in this movie as the challenge to act in multiple roles was amazing from the teasers....I  so look forward to the full movie in Jan.

I have updated everything I know about the movie here:

He has 2 other dramas in the pipeline..

The 1st new web drama(not screened yet)  <풍경> literal translation is <SCENERY>   won the Korean Communication Prize Award for its cultural value!   And it will be broadcast in 120 countries.  

Source:

The 2nd drama <BECAUSE IT'S MY FIRST LOVE>  will be shown on Netflix and screened in early 2019, cast with Jisoo and Jung Chaeyeon.   Someone has created a thread for it so more details will be provided later.

So there are a lot to look forward to in the dramas and movie now....before that he was busy with  music comebacks and concerts..

Archived