[Official] B1A4's Jung Jin-young 정진영 Thread #사랑해진영 ❤ Ongoing Drama - My First First Love ❤ || Completed Movie - The Dude In Me||

nonski

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

hello.. @lovehbhjw2013

hello.. im happy that jinyoung gain new fans, I will frequently posting in this forum to share about jinyoung :D

Great!   Thank you!  :wub:    Btw, are you his fan since his debut days in 2011?  He is the second group I ever like in kpop... My first was EXO because of its unique setup...  EXO songs are good for watching because their dancing is visually fantastic..  But now I must say B1A4 can both be watched and heard....so listening to their songs in the car makes sense.  I love to listen to JinYoung's voice other than staring at him.... :tounge_xd:

Just to add...his nickname being "grandpa" because of his dancing is not quite right...he is just being modest to agree.  I have reviewed a lot of their videos and I find that JinYoung dances most relax way because music is naturally in his blood, so he does not have to make a lot of effort...his moves are very smooth and natural.  He is the most comfortable to look at.

6 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@nonski  You are the greatest for starting this thread for me to spam my beloved JinYoung aka Yoon-Sung!!! :kiss_wink:    Oh and his boy group B1A4 tooo!!!  :heart:

6 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

When I look at his face, I know he has learnt a great deal of lessons in life and he is a talented performer in all sense. When I watched more of his videos, I got my confirmation of his giftedness and personality.  Great guy and I hope one day I get to meet him in person at one of his fan meets. :wub:

thank you chingu but i would never have thought of this without you girls!  and loving all of you for the response on this thread, let's keep this alive.  i will try to post as much as i can.  we can also share here all the stuff we have on him from the moonlight thread.

i love that he so compose and a really talented person, i would also want to meet him in person one day. and thank you for the big support chinge-deul!

1 hour ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Great!   Thank you!  :wub:    Btw, are you his fan since his debut days in 2011?  He is the second group I ever like in kpop... My first was EXO because of its unique setup...  EXO songs are good for watching because their dancing is visually fantastic..  But now I must say B1A4 can both be watched and heard....so listening to their songs in the car makes sense.  I love to listen to JinYoung's voice other than staring at him.... :tounge_xd:

Just to add...his nickname being "grandpa" because of his dancing is not quite right...he is just being modest to agree.  I have reviewed a lot of their videos and I find that JinYoung dances most relax way because music is naturally in his blood, so he does not have to make a lot of effort...his moves are very smooth and natural.  He is the most comfortable to look at.

no.. I just became his fan and BANA for 1 year.. I'm not really following kpop before, but last year I accidentally watch goo haera and see jinyoung in that drama.. I fall in love and started to become his fan and BANA...

yup.. his nickname for grandpa isn't really because of his dancing.. it's more to his personality and his frail body.. he do get tired easily, easily confused, he always lost things, and can't find his way, not to mention his sense of humor is old.. so that's why he gain that grandpa nickname..

anyway talk about random.. jinyoung and parkbogum are now trending in naver at #7.. I wonder what happen..

Ctf_IaeVIAAlRGE.jpg

10 hours ago, Earth2KatyD117 said:

@nonski It goes to show that JinYoung is really a man with many, many talents! :D He might think of becoming a perfumer one day! :lol:

Oh, I just realized that I'm posting in a new forum (thought we're still over at MDBC)! Nice!! :thumbsup:

i was also amazed that he has this kind of obssesion with perfumes.  i too liked perfumes and i can identify only those that I really like but he can identify 40 different kinds.  

and who wouldn't like a cool and sweet smelling man beside you. aiyeeeh!  Thank you for coming to this thread. :) 

3 hours ago, febz said:

@nonski sunbae-nim gomawo for making this thread ;).

Aigoo why this man makes me adored him more & more :wub:. There's nothing more delightful then a man who smells good (no need to mention how handsome he is) :wub:. And he have over 40 different perfume wow.

I'm honestly never heard b1a4 song before & I just know Baro. Maybe because his being promoted more than others. But being intoduced to him with YS character in MDBC & know his big talent in music really change my point of view. He's kinda reminded me of my bias GD. His leader charisma definitely sharpen after gaining his popularity in MDBC. I'm surely will looking for b1a4 songs especially song that his been produced. I getting busier now :lol:

actually we have the same thoughts :) i see in him a GD, being a very talented leader!  there a few who can do like that and i am proud of our Jinyoung.  thank you for responding to this thread. :) 

4 hours ago, syeramy said:

*build a tent* 

*collect a firewood*

*light up the fire*

*cook ramyun*

Officially camping here :phew:

thank you so much @syeramy for camping here weeeeeeeeh!

3 hours ago, bonuibonui said:

Gahhhh!!!Hi peeps!!! Let's spread the love to Jin youngie oppa! WOHOOOOOO!!!!!

yes chingu spread the love for Jinyoung! our Yoon-sung needs that! @bonuibonui

3 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

Eonnie! Gomawo for this thread.

Spreading love for uri Jinyoungie, the president of elementary school kids.

dongsaeng! @xiashenghan i know you're a big fan of Jinyoung, thank you so much for supporting his thread!

2 hours ago, JinyoungFox said:

hello.. I'm jinyoung's fan.. thanks for making his thread in soompi.. I decided to make an account after I saw it.. :D

wow! i'm touched by your support! please continue supporting his thread and spread the love! @JinyoungFox

2 hours ago, ruka18 said:

wow that was fast!:grin: I salute your dedication chingu @nonski, thank you so much for making this thread!:heart:

hahaha thanks @ruka18 and thank you for joining this thread!  

thank you for coming here too @ruuuuthpft!                  

chingus reminder: please do not quote images and videos, kindly edit your post if you have quoted them. thank you!                                

2 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Welcome @JinyoungFox and @xiashenghan...   So happy to find more Jinyoung die-hard fans here..and thanks for sharing. :grin:

Thank you @lovehbhjw2013 chingu. It's nice to meet the other fans of Jinyoung or B1A4 (I was on their thread before but it's not active at all).I love the songs he composes. And the song he composed for PRODUCE 101 showed that he can compose songs for girl group as well. I'm glad he got recognition for that.

Spoiler

Girls On Top - In the Same Place (같은 곳에서)

The song was so beautiful that the team won for the evaluation. And luckily because of that they all became part of the finals and eventually 3 of them debuted as an I.O.I member.

PRODUCE 101 - When the Cherry Blossoms Fade (벚꽃이 지면)

It was sung by the finalists but later on re-recorded by I.O.I that was included in their debut album.

OH MY GIRL - One Step Two Step (한 발짝 두 발짝)

This song has the same feeling as In the Same Place. It still makes me wonder why it was not the title song for OH MY GIRL's comeback but at least they decided to promote it.

B1A4’s Jinyoung Producing For I.O.I’s Next Mini Album

jun2yng   September 23, 2016

b1a4-jinyoung1.jpg

YMC Entertainment revealed that B1A4’s Jinyoung, currently on the receiving end of a lot of love for “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” is producing one of I.O.I’s new album tracks.

I.O.I’s new album will be released as a mini album, and the group is currently in the process of recording. The album has a strong lineup of producers, including JYP head Park Jin Young, producing the title track, and Brand New Music’s Rhymer, producing two songs.

I.O.I has seen huge popularity since even before debut, with Mnet’s program “Produce 101.” The music video for the group’s most recent release, “Whatta Man (Good Man),” was in the top three for most watched K-pop music videos in August, alongside EXO and BTS’s Agust D (Suga).

Original Article found here: http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/23/b1a4s-jinyoung-producing-o-next-mini-album/

- * - * - * - * -

I'm glad that he's going to produce another song for I.O.I.

12 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

no.. I just became his fan and BANA for 1 year.. I'm not really following kpop before, but last year I accidentally watch goo haera and see jinyoung in that drama.. I fall in love and started to become his fan and BANA...

yup.. his nickname for grandpa isn't really because of his dancing.. it's more to his personality and his frail body.. he do get tired easily, easily confused, he always lost things, and can't find his way, not to mention his sense of humor is old.. so that's why he gain that grandpa nickname..

anyway talk about random.. jinyoung and parkbogum are now trending in naver at #7.. I wonder what happen..

Ctf_IaeVIAAlRGE.jpg

Interesting....looks like JinYoung really can attract fans through his acting talent.   I have not watched the full version of that drama yet...saw some cuts here and there and pretty impressed with the way he showed his longing looks to the female lead.  Quite frankly, I feel JinYoung deserves better....what's wrong with these girls...so blind...haha....   Sometimes I wonder if in reality these female lead find him attractive though in the roles they have to ignore him....  Why to turn away from such a talented guy....it would be too hard for me.  I also notice that he is very professional in his ways from all the programmes he has attended.   I also second guessing the number of I.O.I girls who may be crushing on him now.....

The symptoms you talk about him frail....etc are all the signs of a genius at work and a hardworking one at that.  He obviously is so absorbed in his work that he is not resting enough mentally.  Physically he could be a bit on the slim side with biceps but his frame has improved compared to his debut days. He looked so good in that hanbok!!

Anyway, I find that he is a very deep thinking person....very charming to me for someone so young. This could be the real grandpa part of him.  I am sure it is great to be his friend...can discuss stuff in depth.

Also I saw this "ask a box" programme and there was a funny question asked by a fan that if B1A4 is stranded on an island, who would CNU choose to eat first?  He said JinYoung because when he is still full of energy, when he is still fresh...so again suggesting he tires easily....I think he uses his brain a lot...saps up his energy.

Here is the video....quite a fun programme to answer fans' questions.  Very hilarious if you want a good laugh..

Btw, can you share more about this Naver trending?  Is it trending of stars or the drama?  And #7 means their popularity dropping?  :fearful:

4 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Interesting....looks like JinYoung really can attract fans through his acting talent.   I have not watched the full version of that drama yet...saw some cuts here and there and pretty impressed with the way he showed his longing looks to the female lead.  Quite frankly, I feel JinYoung deserves better....what's wrong with these girls...so blind...haha....   Sometimes I wonder if in reality these female lead find him attractive though in the roles they have to ignore him....  Why to turn away from such a talented guy....it would be too hard for me.  I also notice that he is very professional in his ways from all the programmes he has attended.   I also second guessing the number of I.O.I girls who may be crushing on him now.....

The symptoms you talk about him frail....etc are all the signs of a genius at work and a hardworking one at that.  He obviously is so absorbed in his work that he is not resting enough mentally.  Physically he could be a bit on the slim side with biceps but his frame has improved compared to his debut days. He looked so good in that hanbok!!

Anyway, I find that he is a very deep thinking person....very charming to me for someone so young. This could be the real grandpa part of him.  I am sure it is great to be his friend...can discuss stuff in depth.

Also I saw this "ask a box" programme and there was a funny question asked by a fan that if B1A4 is stranded on an island, who would CNU choose to eat first?  He said JinYoung because when he is still full of energy, when he is still fresh...so again suggesting he tires easily....I think he uses his brain a lot...saps up his energy.

Here is the video....quite a fun programme to answer fans' questions.  Very hilarious if you want a good laugh..

Btw, can you share more about this Naver trending?  Is it trending of stars or the drama?  And #7 means their popularity dropping?  :fearful:

I know that Choi Yoo Jung likes him a lot. She was like going crazy when Jinyoung visited the Girls On Top team when they were practicing and the other girls found out that Jinyoung came. It became a mess.

Spoiler

12 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

yup.. his personality is the reason I fall so hard for him.. I always love all of his interview, especially his latest interview with ize magazine.. now i'm waiting for his interview from ceci and instyle to be translated...

I can see his real self in all of his interview.. he's a deep thinker indeed..

lol.. I watch that video once a month.. I just love all the boys too much... they're to funny and love each other so much..

this naver trending, it means people are searching about them at the moment.. not really about popularity.. don't worry.. I just found about why their name trending.. it's because of an article about their action scene..

CtgNlEfUIAAtyIq.jpg

I'm surprised jinyoung doesn't use a stuntman in his scene.. it means it indeed him that's flying around and breaking through the wall.. lol.. I'm impressed, more reason for me to stan him

14 minutes ago, xiashenghan said:

I know that Choi Yoo Jung likes him a lot. She was like going crazy when Jinyoung visited the Girls On Top team when they were practicing and the other girls found out that Jinyoung came. It became a mess.

Reveal hidden contents

that video is gold!.. I'm hoping they release the bts of video when jinyoung and ioi recording for the new song.. I always love to see the girls teasing him.. he looks really shy and cute

28 minutes ago, xiashenghan said:

Thank you @lovehbhjw2013 chingu. It's nice to meet the other fans of Jinyoung or B1A4 (I was on their thread before but it's not active at all).I love the songs he composes. And the song he composed for PRODUCE 101 showed that he can compose songs for girl group as well. I'm glad he got recognition for that.

Hide contents

Girls On Top - In the Same Place (같은 곳에서)

The song was so beautiful that the team won for the evaluation. And luckily because of that they all became part of the finals and eventually 3 of them debuted as an I.O.I member.

PRODUCE 101 - When the Cherry Blossoms Fade (벚꽃이 지면)

It was sung by the finalists but later on re-recorded by I.O.I that was included in their debut album.

OH MY GIRL - One Step Two Step (한 발짝 두 발짝)

This song has the same feeling as In the Same Place. It still makes me wonder why it was not the title song for OH MY GIRL's comeback but at least they decided to promote it.

Oh Yes...I am head over heels now....his whole disposition is so charming as a person.  

Also, I love one who is passionate about music, it's written all over his face.  Thank you for sharing how he touched other groups with his talent too.  I am still amazed that he wrote Misty road which was so suitable for Ben's style but I am really curious to hear him sing the song as well....wonder if we would get a chance to hear it.

I saw the first video and they were very well-received by the audience.  Saw another video the idol girls fangirling over him.  I am quietly wishing he does not end up with one of these idol girls....I feel he needs someone more special. :tounge_wink:  

The song "In the same place" seems to have a bit more punch because of the high-pitch part...a climax  than "One step two step" but it is also a nicely composed song that they can dance so much to.

Archived