[Official] B1A4's Jung Jin-young 정진영 Thread #사랑해진영 ❤ Ongoing Drama - My First First Love ❤ || Completed Movie - The Dude In Me||

nonski

JUNG JIN-YOUNG

Leader – B1A4/Actor

47692003_1229301017228162_12842721446560

FACTS:

Name – Jung Jin-young (Jinyoung)

Hangul – 정진영

Date of Birth – November 18, 1991

Place of Birth - Chungju, North Chungcheong Province, South Korea

Jinyoung was discovered on Cyworld through a photo of him posted on the website. He trained for roughly 2 years on singing, composing and acting before joining B1A4.

Jinyoung was the first member of B1A4 revealed to the public on April 11, 2011. The group made its official debut stage on April 23, 2011 on MBC's Show! Music Core

AGENCY
WM Entertainment

SOCIAL MEDIA
about_icon_insta.gif Jinyoung Instagram   r9l7h6a.png Jinyoung Twitter  ak4TgWg.png Jinyoung Daum Fanpage

CAREER:

Discography:

Leader – B1A4

Year

Song

Length

Album

"Bling Girl"

3:36

Let's Fly

"Wonderful Tonight"

3:31

It B1A4

"Baby I'm Sorry"

3:32

Ignition

"Feeling"

"Wonderful Tonight (Unplugged Remix)"

3:51

"Baby Good Night (잘자요 굿나잇)"

3:20

Ignition: Special Ed.

"너때문에 (Because of You)"

3:52

"Beautiful Lie"

3:34

"Intro - In The Wind"

1:00

In The Wind

"Tried To Walk (걸어 본다)"

" 할래요 (What Do You Want To Do)"

"What's Happening? (이게무슨일이야)"

3:20

What's Going On

"Good Love"

3:56

"Intro - Prologue"

1:06

Who Am I

"Lonely (없구나)"

4:05

"사랑 그땐 [Feat.하림] (Love Then [Feat. Harim])"

3:39

"Baby"

3:55

"예뻐 (Pretty)"

3:18

"Who Am I"

3:14

"Solo Day"

3:19

Solo Day

"내가 뭐가 (You Make Me a Fool)"

3:29

" 돼가 (It's Going Well)"

3:35

" 한잔 (A Glass Of Water)"

3:23

"You (feat. Sunmi)"

3:52

"Tell Me Why"

3:38

Solo Day -Japanese ver.-

"Sweet Girl"

3:19

Sweet Girl

"You Are a Girl I'm a Boy"

3:34

"After 10 Years (10 )"

3:28

"Wait"

4:23

"モッポンゴヤ 〜見なかったことに… (I Didn't See It)"

3:54

"白いキセキ (White Miracle)"

4:05

"HAPPY DAYS"

3:50

"Intro - Time"

1:02

Good Timing

"A Lie (거짓말이야)"

"너에게 반하는 순간 (Moment I Fall For You Again)"

3:54

"Good Timing"

"꿍에 (In Dreams)"

3:39

"멜랑꼴리 (Melancholy)"

3:07

"내가 첮을게 (I'll Find You)"

3:37

"Drunk On You"

3:05

"함께 (Together)"

3:27

"눈이 오면 (When It Snows)"

3:26

"好きだからしょうがない"

3:24

"Follow Me"

2:56

"You and I"

"light on"

3:47

"二人で"

3:29

"Rollin'"

3:06

Rollin'

"너는 내가 필요해 (You Need Me)"

3:40

"Love Emotion"

3:14

"Smile Mask"

3:56

"Do You Remember"

Do You Remember

"会えるまで (Until We Meet)"

3:30

Aeru Made

"Lost"

"I NEED YOU"

3:38

"Who are you (feat. MACO)"

3:18

Bold denotes the title track of that album.

Music Producer/Songwriter:

Year

Song

Artist

Length

Album

"같은 곳에서 (In the Same Place)"

소녀온탑 (Girls on Top)

3:05

Produce 101 - 35 Girls 5 Concepts

" 발짝 발짝 (One Step, Two Steps)"

Oh My Girl

3:43

Pink Ocean

"벚꽃이 지면 (When Cherry Blossoms Fade)"

I.O.I

Chrysalis

"Misty Road"[22]

Ben

3:49

Love in the Moonlight OST

"잠깐만 (Hold On)"[23]

I.O.I

3:10

Miss Me?

"'Deep Blue Eyes'"[24]

Girls Next Door

Idol Drama Operation Team

Bold denotes title track.

Filmography:

Year

Title

Role

Notes

Miss Granny

Ban Ji-ha

The Dude In Me

Kim Dong-hyun

Television:

Year

Title

Role

Network

Notes

The Thousandth Man

MBC

Cameo[25]

She Is Wow

Gong Min-gyu

tvN

Persevere, Goo Hae-ra

Kang Se-chan / Ray Kim

Mnet

Warm and Cozy

Jung Poong-san

MBC

Love Detective Sherlock K

Geum Kang-san

KBS1/Naver TV Cast

Web drama[26]

Love in the Moonlight

Kim Yoon-sung

KBS2

If We Were a Season

Oh Dong-kyeong

Drama special

Wind-Bell

Daniel

Viki

Because It's My First Love

Seo Do-Hyun

Netflix

Variety Shows:

Year

Network

Title

Notes

Mnet

God of Music 2

Cast member[27]

KBS Joy

Idol Drama Operation Team

Music producer[28]

Awards and Nominations:

Year

Award

Category

Nominated work

Result

Ref.

16th Seoul International Youth Film Festival

Best Male Actor

Miss Granny

Nominated

10th Max Movie Awards

Best Supporting Actor

Nominated

30th KBS Drama Awards

Best New Actor

Love in the Moonlight

Won

[29]

Netizen Award, Actor

Nominated

53rd Baeksang Arts Awards

Best New Actor, Television

Nominated

[30]

10th Korea Drama Awards

Best New Actor

Nominated

[31]

3rd Asia Artist Awards

Choice Award

Won

[32]

this page is dedicated to Jinyoung aka Kim Yoon-sung and to the YSFC from Moonlight thread @lovehbhjw2013 @Earth2KatyD117 @charliew @tiendoank @bonuibonui @ruka18 @zee0123 @angelineong @syeramy @ruuuuthpft @iheartyoojung @febz

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B1A4’s Jinyoung Reveals His Current Obsession

B1A4‘s Jinyoung has surprised his fans by revealing an obsession of his on the show “Mania.”

In the upcoming episode of the show, B1A4’s Jinyoung appears as a guest and admits that he is addicted to perfumes. He goes on to say that he has over 40 different perfumes and that he can guess what perfume it is just by its smell.

When the MCs are skeptical and tells Jinyoung to guess what perfume they’re wearing, he gladly goes over to them and smells their wrists, getting Eun Ji Won‘s perfume maker and bottle shape correct.

mania jinyoung1

Jung Joon Ha also asks Jinyoung to smell his wrist, but Jinyoung gets some other smell correct instead of the perfume. This makes others praise Jinyoung’s sense of smell along with his perfume-guessing skills.

B1A4’s Jinyoung May Join Park Bo Gum And Kim Yoo Jung For A Love Triangle In New Drama

B1A4’s Jinyoung May Join Park Bo Gum And Kim Yoo Jung For A Love Triangle In New Drama

B1A4 member Jinyoung is in dicussions to join “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds,” headlined by Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung.

If the casting is finalized, Jinyoung would play the role of the “charming” Kim Yoon Sung, who would form a love triangle with Park Bo Gum’s and Kim Yoo Jung’s characters

This drama is based off of the web-novel of the same name. The story focuses on the romance that goes on in the palace in the late Joseon Dynasty.

Park Bo Gum will be playing Lee Young (also known as Crown Prince Hyomyeong), a smart and good-looking prince, and Kim Yoo Jung will be playing Hong Ra On, a girl who cross-dresses to survive but ends up in the palace to meet Lee Young because of unexpected circumstances.

The drama premieres on KBS2 on August 15.

B1A4’s Jinyoung Shares How He Learned To Deal With Compliments And Criticism

On April 27, the magazine “ize” released an interview with B1A4’s Jinyoung in which he shared why compliments don’t affect him that much.

“Whether it’s good words or bad words, only 50% of it sinks in,” he said. “No matter who’s talking, no one is ever 100% right.”

Jinyoung, who has composed several songs for B1A4 as well as Oh My Girl and “Produce 101,” talked about the pressure he feels when composing music. “In the past, when someone said that they didn’t like one of my songs, I used to feel really hurt,” he admitted. “But now I think to myself that it’s just their opinion.”

“Once you let your whole day be affected by one person’s words, it all collapses,” he continued. “My song ‘Baby I’m Sorry’ was the first time I’d made a title track, and I remixed it about seven times. I didn’t have any confidence. If someone said this part was bad, I’d change it. If someone said something about another part, I’d change that too.”

“Eventually the mixing producer told me that a producer needed to have his own endurance,” he concluded. “Until I had something of my own, I couldn’t listen to other people’s words.”

09.28.2016 Jinyoung Instagram Update

Jinyoung Says B1A4 Is Preparing For A Comeback

According to Jinyoung, who recently spoke to ArirangTV’s “Showbiz Korea,” B1A4 is getting ready to make a comeback!

“We have to make a comeback so that’s what I’m most focused on,” said Jinyoung. Mentioning his work as a producer, he said, “Some time ago, I made a girl group song, so that’s what I concentrated on. But now [B1A4’s] releases are the most important, so we’re working hard on preparations.”

Jinyoung’s episode of “Showbiz Korea” airs on September 7 at 10:30 a.m.

4 hours ago, nonski said:

On April 27, the magazine “ize” released an interview with B1A4’s Jinyoung in which he shared why compliments don’t affect him that much.

“Whether it’s good words or bad words, only 50% of it sinks in,” he said. “No matter who’s talking, no one is ever 100% right.”

Jinyoung, who has composed several songs for B1A4 as well as Oh My Girl and “Produce 101,” talked about the pressure he feels when composing music. “In the past, when someone said that they didn’t like one of my songs, I used to feel really hurt,” he admitted. “But now I think to myself that it’s just their opinion.”

“Once you let your whole day be affected by one person’s words, it all collapses,” he continued. “My song ‘Baby I’m Sorry’ was the first time I’d made a title track, and I remixed it about seven times. I didn’t have any confidence. If someone said this part was bad, I’d change it. If someone said something about another part, I’d change that too.”

“Eventually the mixing producer told me that a producer needed to have his own endurance,” he concluded. “Until I had something of my own, I couldn’t listen to other people’s words.”

When I look at his face, I know he has learnt a great deal of lessons in life and he is a talented performer in all sense. When I watched more of his videos, I got my confirmation of his giftedness and personality.  Great guy and I hope one day I get to meet him in person at one of his fan meets. :wub:

4 hours ago, nonski said:

09.28.2016 Jinyoung Instagram Update

According to Jinyoung, who recently spoke to ArirangTV’s “Showbiz Korea,” B1A4 is getting ready to make a comeback!

“We have to make a comeback so that’s what I’m most focused on,” said Jinyoung. Mentioning his work as a producer, he said, “Some time ago, I made a girl group song, so that’s what I concentrated on. But now [B1A4’s] releases are the most important, so we’re working hard on preparations.”

Jinyoung’s episode of “Showbiz Korea” airs on September 7 at 10:30 a.m.

In Sep, he has been going around performing with his boy team amidst his filming schedule..  It is obvious because one session he missed...must be filming.  On top of that he was producing song for MDBC, for 1.O.1 and at the same time rushing songs for B1A4 comeback.

Btw, B1A4 stands for their blood type....Baro is blood type B and the rest are all blood type A guys...I find their group name cute because when you say it quickly....it sounds like BEAUTIFUL!

6 hours ago, nonski said:

B1A4‘s Jinyoung has surprised his fans by revealing an obsession of his on the show “Mania.”

In the upcoming episode of the show, B1A4’s Jinyoung appears as a guest and admits that he is addicted to perfumes. He goes on to say that he has over 40 different perfumes and that he can guess what perfume it is just by its smell.

When the MCs are skeptical and tells Jinyoung to guess what perfume they’re wearing, he gladly goes over to them and smells their wrists, getting Eun Ji Won‘s perfume maker and bottle shape correct.

mania jinyoung1

Jung Joon Ha also asks Jinyoung to smell his wrist, but Jinyoung gets some other smell correct instead of the perfume. This makes others praise Jinyoung’s sense of smell along with his perfume-guessing skills.

@nonski sunbae-nim gomawo for making this thread ;).

Aigoo why this man makes me adored him more & more :wub:. There's nothing more delightful then a man who smells good (no need to mention how handsome he is) :wub:. And he have over 40 different perfume wow.

I'm honestly never heard b1a4 song before & I just know Baro. Maybe because his being promoted more than others. But being intoduced to him with YS character in MDBC & know his big talent in music really change my point of view. He's kinda reminded me of my bias GD. His leader charisma definitely sharpen after gaining his popularity in MDBC. I'm surely will looking for b1a4 songs especially song that his been produced. I getting busier now :lol:

@febz...let me introduce B1A4 formally to you.  BARO is the only type B in this group and the key rapper, if not the only official one.  The rest are the vocalists.

I have their music downloaded to play in the car now....I practically dance and jive with their music whenever I have a traffic red light.  I probably invited some stares around me but I learned how to thicken my skin....hey..I am dancing in my car...not trespassing anyone's space.  I may still go to the music store to check out their music CDs to support them, hopefully I can find some.

Let me walk through a journey with you for their songs first....then the shows they have attended for you to get to know them better.  Naturally I am JinYong-biased...so I practically just zoom into him by staring at him.  Having said this, I do know the traits of the others.. Sandeul laughs a lot, Baro is funny, CNU shares his feelings a lot, Gong Chang is the best looking and youngest in the team...so he is gyomi, cute.  Still, nothing takes my attention away from JinYoung, the leader, who is pretty selfless in his ways to me.  He looks after his team members somewhat with the shadow personality of YS.  He has all the star qualities of an inspiring person.

We start with a series of JinYoung's composed songs first....he produced all his songs.  B1A4 debut in 2011...not that long ago..

Let's look at an MV I like for a start....Solo Day...filmed in USA.

Japanese version 

Dance Practice version

Archived