Quantcast
Jump to content
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Pretty Li Hui Zhen 漂亮的李慧珍

Recommended Posts

Oh my poor YiMu. He rushed out immediately when he heard that HZ drove a faulty car, zoomed off on his Motorbike without a helmet - so dangerous! It's a miracle that he didn't bang his head when his bike collided with a car. And when HZ came across the accident scene, she did not even see that YiMu was there, injured and all. Imagine how YiMu felt when he saw her with HY instead ... then he left silently, did not even tell HZ how he sustained his injuries the next day because he did not want her to feel burdened. Again, I am so touched by his selfless love. Even though he was hurting badly in his heart, his first and foremost thought was still HZ's happiness. That is true love for you. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

It seems everyone loves Yi Mu a lot. I think he is sweet but I am so not liking him at all for HZ. I think HY and HZ are better match because even though HY doesn't know she is the real HZ , he still chose her over the fake one without knowing about it. HY messed up by introducing himself to the fake HZ but he was still drawn by the real HZ. I feel that if there wasn't another HZ in his face , I believe he would have been much happier with the real HZ. TBH, I feel bothered HZ and HY both have insecurities about themselves. With these insecurities which lead them through this rollercoaster ride of emotional torment.  I think HY had rough life which made him the men he is and he tried the hardest to stay in shape. He has no social skills because his new personality. HY's main problem is that he never thought that HZ may have changed but had remain the same. He forgotten he hanged drastically and it once HZ made the same mistake herself. They both had an image of the person they were going to see and they were both wrong to expect that. Because people do change and grow up. 

  big-eye-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif big-eye-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive reached till ep 23, the main reason he was drawn to the real HZ was because the fake one did not match up to the childhood memories except for the beautiful part while the real one had the same name which made him curious to notice her, she was in his vicinity majority of the time, would draw his attention unintentionally and showed some habits of the past

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, raewonkim said:

I'm watching it and I'm already in EP14. I'm so sad that I can't understand this episode since there is no English sub in it. Where can I watch it with complete english sub. thanks.

watch it in viki or drama4u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dragon98, I visited Drama4u but episodes were up to ep8 only. I visited Viki but it was not being shown in our country.

Anyway, thanks Dragon. I still watched Ep14 until EP19 it even if I don't understand. I'm now in EP22.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked this remake. :) She's so cute. What I don't like is that the main lead is eye candy and has ZERO expressions.. 

14 hours ago, raewonkim said:

Dragon98, I visited Drama4u but episodes were up to ep8 only. I visited Viki but it was not being shown in our country.

Anyway, thanks Dragon. I still watched Ep14 until EP19 it even if I don't understand. I'm now in EP22.

Up to ep 36 subbed on Viki. I can understand Chinese. I'm only on ep 2 but I skipped to ep 25-36. It was lovely. Main OTP have very good chemistry despite the main lead's zero facial expressions.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2017 at 10:04 AM, phuong1317 said:

it annoyed me on the reunion scene the director kept turning the camera just FOCUS on them without moving it was giving me a headache

10 minutes of circling.. lol.. What was going on with the director.... 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The male lead of this drama reminds me of the male lead in Fated to Love You Taiwanese drama that also very popular.  Peter Sheng who is the male lead in this drama looks like him.

Anyway, I'm in Episode 28 already. In comparison to the Korean version, I laughed more in the Korean version because  the female lead. is very funny while in this drama Dilraba's act is more on pitiful side. Also, the chemistry between  Peter Shen and Dilraba does not have much impact while in Korean version, the impact is very strong. But then, I still enjoy watching it, but there is no  English sub yet for EP34 and 35.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhhh *squeals* One of the best endings in a long time. :)
Fairytale ending with the wedding, child in the end. :D I will rewatch it even though it was so long.

On 2/1/2017 at 2:04 PM, raewonkim said:

The male lead of this drama reminds me of the male lead in Fated to Love You Taiwanese drama that also very popular.  Peter Sheng who is the male lead in this drama looks like him.

Anyway, I'm in Episode 28 already. In comparison to the Korean version, I laughed more in the Korean version because  the female lead. is very funny while in this drama Dilraba's act is more on pitiful side. Also, the chemistry between  Peter Shen and Dilraba does not have much impact while in Korean version, the impact is very strong. But then, I still enjoy watching it, but there is no  English sub yet for EP34 and 35.

Are you watching on Viki? I finished it. I skipped a lot in  between.. maybe i will go back and watch when time persists. It was dragging and I agree, I pity the main girl but in the end she got it all. She won the heart of her childhood friend.

Also this drama was on the top list throughout the whole airing fyi. A lot of fans loved the drama. :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it true that there is no EP33? Also, chinese version is very long, while Korean version is up to EP16 only

Even if I do not understand because there is no english sub just watching their act, I love EP34 the best especially the hospital scene. Hao Yu is very happy that he can't  resist dancing while at home. I can't resist smiling also up to my ears. OMG.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was convinced all this while that Lin Yi Mu was the chairman's Son because he was living in the Presidential suite. Even when they announced that Lim Hao was the son, I kept thinking that it was Lin Yi Mu who persuaded him to stand in for him while he sorted out the Diviner reveal. There's no way Lin Hao looked remotely like a rich second generation son!!! Either they miscasted that role, or they did not write the character properly. When Lin Yi Mu appeared in the last episode, I was thinking, "here it is, they are going to reveal it!!!" but no, that didn't happen ... sigh ... I was also hoping that Lin Yi Mu would end up with Qiao Er, but no, that didn't happen either ... sigh ...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, omiki said:

I was convinced all this while that Lin Yi Mu was the chairman's Son because he was living in the Presidential suite. Even when they announced that Lim Hao was the son, I kept thinking that it was Lin Yi Mu who persuaded him to stand in for him while he sorted out the Diviner reveal. There's no way Lin Hao looked remotely like a rich second generation son!!! Either they miscasted that role, or they did not write the character properly. When Lin Yi Mu appeared in the last episode, I was thinking, "here it is, they are going to reveal it!!!" but no, that didn't happen ... sigh ... I was also hoping that Lin Yi Mu would end up with Qiao Er, but no, that didn't happen either ... sigh ...

I think the whole point of Lin Yi Mu ending up the way he did is because the writer wanted to diverge from the original novel. He succeeded solely through his own hard work and determination. He didn't have to rely on his wealthy adoptive parents. That's why he was labeled as the Diviner, in translation, the Will. The will to believe, the will to succeed, the will to achieve.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

I think the whole point of Lin Yi Mu ending up the way he did is because the writer wanted to diverge from the original novel. He succeeded solely through his own hard work and determination. He didn't have to rely on his wealthy adoptive parents. That's why he was labeled as the Diviner, in translation, the Will. The will to believe, the will to succeed, the will to achieve.

@thunderman1 Oh? You mean in the K version, Yi Mu was the Chairman's Son and there was another Diviner?I didn't watch the K version.

On a side note, many of Pretty Li Hui Zhen's cast are now in another C drama

Spoiler

Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossom

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, omiki said:

@thunderman1 Oh? You mean in the K version, Yi Mu was the Chairman's Son and there was another Diviner?I didn't watch the K version.

On a side note, many of Pretty Li Hui Zhen's cast are now in another C drama

  Reveal hidden contents

Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossom

 

Too many good C-dramas out this year.. I am having a hard time resisting from watching.kakakkaa. I didn't watch the K version but I liked the C version better despite it dragging. I'm watching ep 2-25 now since I skipped this in between. I got the gist of it all though. The K version I read recaps but for some odd reason I don't like the main actress who portrayed the character in the K version. The girl in the C version was portrayed more prettily.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2017 at 5:08 PM, UnniSarah said:

 

It seems everyone loves Yi Mu a lot. I think he is sweet but I am so not liking him at all for HZ. I think HY and HZ are better match because even though HY doesn't know she is the real HZ , he still chose her over the fake one without knowing about it. HY messed up by introducing himself to the fake HZ but he was still drawn by the real HZ. I feel that if there wasn't another HZ in his face , I believe he would have been much happier with the real HZ. TBH, I feel bothered HZ and HY both have insecurities about themselves. With these insecurities which lead them through this rollercoaster ride of emotional torment.  I think HY had rough life which made him the men he is and he tried the hardest to stay in shape. He has no social skills because his new personality. HY's main problem is that he never thought that HZ may have changed but had remain the same. He forgotten he hanged drastically and it once HZ made the same mistake herself. They both had an image of the person they were going to see and they were both wrong to expect that. Because people do change and grow up. 

  big-eye-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif big-eye-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif

I think you and I must be the only ones that like the male lead for the female lead. :D While I agree he could have expanded his repertoire of facial expressions, I suspect it was more or less deliberate because he was always socially inept and his softer, cheerful side was reserved only for the woman he loved.

While I liked Yi Mu a lot, I don't think he's the right guy for HZ either. He's a great guy... funny, witty and perceptive but he's too capricious and sophisticated for HZ who is essentially a very simple sort of girl. She didn't get him at all. We did which is why so many rooted for him but she sort of saw him as a bit of a clown with heart and didn't take him seriously as a suitor even when he was.

The male lead I thought was exactly right for HZ because he was a straight arrow and at his core very simple. How much more simple can you get than someone who waits 12 years to reunite with his childhood sweetheart? He's very forthright and direct, says exactly what he thinks and feels without beating around the bush. Even when he confesses, he doesn't hold back or go around in circles. This is partly why XQ fell for him, he was guileless and different from the sycophants she was used to dating. Even when he was being a first class jerk at first, there was usually some truth to what he said.

Like 90% of C-dramas it's too long and drags incessantly but now and again there's really good dialogue to be found.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...