Someone made this clip using scenes of Yecheng n Binbin from their other dramas...look quite seamless despite they are not in same frame.

The story goes like this...Yecheng is a student part-timing as car-washer while Binbin is a businessman....one day they met...later became closer with Binbin often giving him free rides. One day Yecheng was sick and Binbin got him to move in while taking care of him. Later Yecheng would often pester Binbin to cook for him. Binbin would dream of...skinship with Yecheng but the latter isnt 18yo yet....while Yecheng thought that he himself lack appeal. Well that day (18yo) eventually came...its a happy ending anyway.

No youtube version...so watch it here. Can switch off on-screen comments with one of the btm right icons.

http://www.bilibili.com/mobile/video/av6619450.html

37 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Someone made this clip using scenes of Yecheng n Binbin from their other dramas...look quite seamless despite they are not in same frame.

The story goes like this...Yecheng is a student part-timing as car-washer while Binbin is a businessman....one day they met...later became closer with Binbin often giving him free rides. One day Yecheng was sick and Binbin got him to move in while taking care of him. Later Yecheng would often pester Binbin to cook for him. Binbin would dream of...skinship with Yecheng but the latter isnt 18yo yet....while Yecheng thought that he himself lack appeal. Well that day (18yo) eventually came...its a happy ending anyway.

No youtube version...so watch it here. Can switch off on-screen comments with one of the btm right icons.

http://www.bilibili.com/mobile/video/av6619450.html

@Cedric Ong THIS IS PERFECT!!! So seamless and well-made! I'm so impressed wow! 

@Cedric Ong Thanks for sharing the video. The scenes were very beautifully knit together.

Another creator on Youtube has done some beautiful work on KO and Hao Mei in the same vein, piecing their different dramas together to make new narratives. Please check it out.

A sad video on that final separation

A video on past lives, tragic separation, reincarnation and reunion.

A video on first love turning into forever love.

And a video on the two getting married and achieving their happily ever after.

9 hours ago, annakas said:

If only there was some fic to be found about this pairing! Loved the youtube cut of their storyline!

I've heard there are lots of Chinese fanfics on this, but unfortunately that doesn't help non-Chinese speakers like me. :(

A fanfic that was recently posted in English:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8226454/chapters/18853873

Check it out.

3 hours ago, darkice7_12 said:

I've heard there are lots of Chinese fanfics on this, but unfortunately that doesn't help non-Chinese speakers like me. :(

A fanfic that was recently posted in English:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8226454/chapters/18853873

Check it out.

thank you for the link, i hope someday some kind soul would translate those fics

i really dig this couple :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

I watched their YouTube cuts thinking that it was actually their show and while I was confused why they were the only focus of the story (but not complaining at all!), I just continued watching. Then boom, watched the last part and hoping for the next episodes and there poor me, checking comments and seeing those were just clips from a series with male-female leads. Of course China, of course. Poor me.

Spoiler

I hope we can find a story  like Ko and Mojata and of cours BLY and GH. SOTUS pairing is cute and I like them a lot. but the the story is cring-y to be honest 

16 hours ago, DavaoBoy said:

I watched their YouTube cuts thinking that it was actually their show and while I was confused why they were the only focus of the story (but not complaining at all!), I just continued watching. Then boom, watched the last part and hoping for the next episodes and there poor me, checking comments and seeing those were just clips from a series with male-female leads. Of course China, of course. Poor me.

Hide contents

I hope we can find a story  like Ko and Mojata and of cours BLY and GH. SOTUS pairing is cute and I like them a lot. but the the story is cring-y to be honest 

They are not the lead characters actually. Better read the translated version of the online novel. There is one part of the novel where KO and Mojata end up as a couple, but that is a basically short story. Remember that mainland Chinese audiences have a generally cold (negative) reception regarding these BL thing

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

I'm so in love with them after watching KO & Mojata Ep1 and 2

When will the Ep3 come out?

Sadly that is all there is of them. They are not the lead characters of the show but a side couple. The show stayed very true to canon though.

I recommend to read the English translation of the novel and side stories. The novel itself is good, as is the show. I loved both. In one of the side stories KO & Mojata get together. I spent all my free time in two weeks in October to read the novel & watch the show, and don't regret it at all.

For me it was an unique show. All the side characters were interesting, the main couple was also hilarious. It didn't have the usual melodrama/angst that a lot of romance shows have (evil in-laws, inheritance problems, main leads martyrdoming themselves in pointless misunderstandings ect ect). All the obstacles that did come up, the couple dealt with straightforwardly and they actually communicated with each other. So to me it was very good to see an actual healthy romantic relationship on screen.

KO & Mojata were also both so awesome. I loved it how their first contact turned out to be. KO was also so very very clever in getting his man.

14 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

I'm so in love with them after watching KO & Mojata Ep1 and 2

When will the Ep3 come out?

While I wish they had done more on this couple, rather than wasting time on Cao Guang/Er Xi, as annakas stated above, there are always the side stories.

Check out all six BL parts (aptly titled Beauty's Smile is also Alluring) at Li'l Bliss's Site

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived