[drama 2006] Do Well 있을때 잘해

Guest senalee

[MBC] Ha Hee Ra, Kim Yoon Suk, Byun Woo Min, Ji Soo Won
This drama is a family drama that is about a wife who gets divorced becuase the husband is cheating on her. But the drama is only begining because the divorce only cause more pain for the wife because her daughter becomes a rope in their tug of war for coustidy. The story line is about Oh Soon Ae /하희라 growing to be independent and realizing there is a life beyond the fence her ex-husband has made for her.

C20060916102043740001.jpg

e720060703_25170016.jpg

e720060713_25342766.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest minkyung922

wow! i guess nobody's watching this?! it's an interesting story, not produced well. i think its cute. but that ex-husband is sooo annoying. ne have ne dL's on this at all?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest hanarei

I have been watching this lately. Actually, it's quite addictive. I have to agree the ex-husband is annoying, but he's kinda growing on me. :sweatingbullets:

I haven't found this on any clubbox. I get it from Korean videostore. Good luck finding the episodes...

wow....... i guess not a lot of people are watching this.....

• 4 months later...
Guest ariellin5

THis drama is playing in Taiwan rightnow.

Does someone know the ending? I want to know because this drama is too long and I do not have time to watch everyday

Archived