[Thai BL Drama 2016-2017] My Bromance The Series พี่ชาย

WeLoveSoompi

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, TeeTop said:

Tar's parents are such idiots! Ugh!

and why is the teacher not standing up for himself? omg! orz

Tar??, do you mean Thom?, i dislike his parents too.

The teacher is unlucky, this is what i can say, but hey, dun forget during that time in 2008, LGBT is not so wide popular and accepted.

I wonder if this is the point that will cause Bank and Tom to break up. I mean I get that Tom can't do much about it but its clear that Bank is disappointed and now Golf knows he can't leave Bank to Tom anymore.

In the next episode, I think the aunt finds out about them - both in the past and the present. (And in the movie too). Sigh I hope we got our happy endings can't bear another sad one.

1 hour ago, powwow said:

I wonder if this is the point that will cause Bank and Tom to break up. I mean I get that Tom can't do much about it but its clear that Bank is disappointed and now Golf knows he can't leave Bank to Tom anymore.

In the next episode, I think the aunt finds out about them - both in the past and the present. (And in the movie too). Sigh I hope we got our happy endings can't bear another sad one.

Yea. I just finished Grey Rainbows. Can not take another sad ending BL series!

Just saw the extended trailer for ep 11. 

This episode will be full of conflict and unhappy moments.

Ever since bangrak SOI and bromance trailers have mostly been "bait", seeing them outrightly put a trailer that shows the next episode is going to be full of bad moments makes me hope the episode will turn out to be happy instead.

12 hours ago, TseTeng Chew said:

Yea. I just finished Grey Rainbows. Can not take another sad ending BL series!

For me Grey rainbows havn't BE, cause the love between both is real! Only the ordinary life is tragic. Imagine you were MH 370 passenger, this is things that can happens to anyone in love, that's why i don't consider a BL bad ending. How many great memory he will think/remember for ever! 

14 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

For me Grey rainbows havn't BE, cause the love between both is real! Only the ordinary life is tragic. Imagine you were MH 370 passenger, this is things that can happens to anyone in love, that's why i don't consider a BL bad ending. How many great memory he will think/remember for ever! 

Yea it isn't bad ending for the love. But it is so sad and tragic. They tried so hard for their love but in the end... :(

42 minutes ago, JAN said:

Where to watch online TV? when it's on the air?

Why this tread not active?

[JUST MY OPINION] I think BL people on Soompi tend to prefer dramas where there are more fan service, or shows that focus on the sweet romance between the BL couples. Shows where no fan service occurs or where there really isn't all the puppy love thing going on seems to get little attention here. There is practically no interaction between Cooper and Guide outside this show as far as I can see. 

Also, after watching the latest episode..

Spoiler

After I saw the extended trailer for Ep 11, I was preparing myself to suffer a blow as the whole trailer was pretty bleak.

Turns out the episode wasn't that heartbreaking afterall(thankfully). But really, considering next week is the last episode, I really expected more. But I guess I shouldn't complain at least they are "tying up loose ends" but hopefully next episode will be more about the 2 most important people of the show. The Chinese fans always complain about this show - the "Good stuff" is always in the next episode.

Hopefully next week doesn't disappoint....

On 18/02/2017 at 11:56 AM, TseTeng Chew said:

Yea it isn't bad ending for the love. But it is so sad and tragic. They tried so hard for their love but in the end... :(

Yes, i agree, tragic end, but ordinary life is something tragic. I remember a LS 2 sentence: "It's better to made a great travel, even destination is a sad one!". Imagine there is only tragic from beginning to end. He can reminds the happy hours life gives them, and finally that's not so bad. This movie show us to made immediate profit of the good side of life when it comes, cause we never will knows what our future will be!

On 2/16/2017 at 10:51 AM, Timothy Teo said:

Tar??, do you mean Thom?, i dislike his parents too.

The teacher is unlucky, this is what i can say, but hey, dun forget during that time in 2008, LGBT is not so wide popular and accepted.

Derp.

Is there no Tar or is Tar someone else?

All these T names across these shows got me confused! lol

9 hours ago, TeeTop said:

Derp.

Is there no Tar or is Tar someone else?

All these T names across these shows got me confused! lol

Tar is the guy who has a close relationship with the gay teacher.
Thom/Tom is the guy who played piano for a friend sang the song Right here waiting for you.
------------------
Where to watch online TV? when it's on the air?
- Sunday at 10:40pm. Next Sunday is the last episode. Follow this link for watching online:
http://www.onlinethailand.net/tv_online/channel9.php

Arghhhh whatt the fudgeeee!!! Too much fillers on this episode!!

Spoiler

WTF Scenes for bank and golf relationship ONLY what showed on the last episode preview/teasers?? LIKE WTF THEY PUT THAT AS TEASERS WHILE LITERALLY ONLY THAT SCENES APPEARED ON  NEXT EPISODE WITH VERY MINIMALISTIC ADD ON??? CMON MR DIRECTOR IM STARTING TO HATE YOU NOW!! I'm getting worried that next episode which will be the last episode will only giving us false hope for something more that we seen on the previews and season 1 will be ending with a very sour note for all of the fans... ughh I need to chill...

but I really appreciate how the series showed us so many mental illnesses related issues that affect families and their childrens, I do really hope everybody will now be more considerate and show more sympathy to anybody that has them or their family that has to live with the mentally ill person. Because their struggle is real.

on more positive notes I like how this show stay true to the good part of the movies (like Tar and Parn cannon) and re-make the negatives (like how jiab is a pretty girl on the series hence not bringing fat and ugly issues like in the movie, and how Thom became a very gentle person while in the movie he almost raped Bank in a car), hopefully with all the changes that have been made, they decided to give us a "happy" or maybe... less tragic ending.

Just watched the last episode..

Spoiler

I'm glad they decided to give us the sweet ending we all wanted, although it seems weirdly forced after 11 episodes of "nothingness".

Also, as expected, nothing was really explained, but I guess it's not needed.

Doesn't look like a season 2 will come.

Oh well, I will miss looking forward to this series every week.

4 hours ago, powwow said:

Just watched the last episode..

Hide contents

I'm glad they decided to give us the sweet ending we all wanted, although it seems weirdly forced after 11 episodes of "nothingness".

Also, as expected, nothing was really explained, but I guess it's not needed.

Doesn't look like a season 2 will come.

Oh well, I will miss looking forward to this series every week.

i heard there will be a season 2, the team needs to address the relationship between Thom and "the boy with 2 lesbian mothers" and also Bank and Jackson, also the approval of Golf's aunt

On 2/27/2017 at 3:21 PM, Timothy Teo said:

i heard there will be a season 2, the team needs to address the relationship between Thom and "the boy with 2 lesbian mothers" and also Bank and Jackson, also the approval of Golf's aunt

They also need to explain the fake-death thingy!!

why in hell that its not mentioned at all when they first meet again after 8 years? Like wth? if someone did that to me he will not off the hook so easily, at least I need an explanation (or a lot swoon-ing >.<)

on a bright side we finally got Golf x Bank "PROPER KISS" and not only that we also have the semi-love scene yeayyyyy~ the fans has been dying to see this couple did a proper kiss scene from the movie ages ago! thank you directors & writers! 

Lastly, I really hope we will get a season 2 and a finale for this series with a cannon happy ending for all My Bromance franchise and not a vogue tragically-beautiful-ending-and-fake-death-hot-mess like before.

Archived