Fahrenheit (飛輪海)

Guest takki_fanatic

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Melanie Haeli

^wah..thanx for all these nice pix...esp Ya Lun's one!!!! He's reli cute and he luk soo cool in KO One...and my 2nd fav. is Jiro...this guy is so cute too..like him in ISWAK... :)

Guest pillowbox

Yalun is definitely hot.. in taiwan he's known as the male version of rainie. instead of being cute.. hes hot. and the ironic thing is he confesses his celeb crush is rainie! (=

Guest Metamorphosis

Yalun is definitely hot.. in taiwan he's known as the male version of rainie. instead of being cute.. hes hot. and the ironic thing is he confesses his celeb crush is rainie! (=

i think it's cute that he confessed that he likes rainie lol

he's cute too, not just hot

he's smile is seriously mesmerizing

Guest takki_fanatic

Caps from their newest video "Ai Dao"

35.jpg

36.jpg

On 100% i think...i'm not liking Ya Lun's haircut lol

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

On other shows

Ya Lun playing the piano while singing...it wasn't bad =)

Feilunhai_39.jpg

wu zun is such a good looking guy!!

Feilunhai_33.jpg

Jiro being the dork that he is

dadong_3.jpg

dadong.jpg

Other recent pics of Wu Zun

43.jpg

I like this one

42.jpg

feilunhai_13-1.jpg

feilunhai_14.jpg

Ya Lun singing to his fans ~

feilunhai_28.jpg

Ya lun hurt his leg recently, i'm sure a lot of you already know =(

41.jpg

They sure can sing better tunes than F4, 183Club and many other Taiwanese boy bands, in my opinions. The only difference is that this band is too new and very young but to each and own taste.

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

I heard them on youtube and they are only SLIGHTLY better than F4 =__= I mean what's with taiwanese/ chinese boybands having like no talent but looks? jeez super junior sings better and I think they don't really sing well (but super junior dance good)

dbsg is <3

I'm not bashing I'm just disappointed at the lack of talent they have -_-

oh and they can't dance for crap either

unlike you guys, I don't 'love' some boyband if they only have looks to back it up

I heard them on youtube and they are only SLIGHTLY better than F4 =__= I mean what's with taiwanese/ chinese boybands having like no talent but looks? jeez super junior sings better and I think they don't really sing well (but super junior dance good)

dbsg is <3

unlike you guys, I don't 'love' some boyband if they only have looks to back it up

We can debate this and take it to another level but it's not necessary as I respect your opinion. I only check out 2 videos of Super J and they can not sing nor do they have looks. I like Shinwha much better than DBSG.

There's a couple of Taiwanese boybands or however you want to catergorize them, can dance pretty good but their singing is just average or below. The only group I know that each member, I mean each person can break and dance is KOne and I don't see that in any asian group that can manage that.

..."Unlike you guys, I don't 'love' some boyband if they only have looks to back it up"...well, they sing right? Whether they can't or can it's your call but as well as to many others so it depends on how you interpret it.

Looks is an image which means presentation to me. You gotta look good to represent yourself in audience's eyes that can be easily define as looking good. Oh...TW definately have too many boy bands but it's just a matter of how long they can last and it all belt down to good management and relationship.

Sure they can't sing good but don't forget they only got famous after their first show.They're still a new boyband so just give them a little time.They can sing(not very well i know) but anyone who has listened to Ya Lun say that he's pretty good.Please don't compare them with F4 and see them as a new group.They're really hardworking as anyone can tell after watching the shows they've been on.

I don't want to bash but when I heard someone comparing them with SuJu and DBSK,it's really unfair.DBSK is already what,more than three years old?SuJu can dance but can they sing?Hmmm.I respect your opinion though because everyone's entitled to their own but don't bash if you think they're just some talentless pretty boys.Yes I do agree many of us like boybands because of their good looks but that doesn't make them any less 'talentless'.Some bands go for the idol style while others go for the talent style.Fahrenheit just happens to be the idol style.

So if you like Fahrenheit or want to know more about them,please don't judge them =)

Guest Style.Taku

If they can't sing, then what do you call that thing playing in "music" videos. o_0; Just because they don't sing high notes like Christina Aguilera, or as emotional as Alicia Keys, I'm pretty sure they carry their tunes better than most in Karaoke.

People expect prodigies, but they're just like any of us. They try their best to do what they can because they love being there, and this happens to be one of the chances they've got to prove to themselves and others that they can do this, and improve as they get older.

If I remember correctly, when DBSK first came out with "HUG" there was so many anti-DBSK stuff and saying they can't sing. It's unsupportive comments that keeps them for ever reaching their full potential as artists.

I respect these guys, even if I just found out about them. ^^ I mean, a boy band in the age of 26? Talk about really going out of their way even if their competition is 5-10 years younger than them. That's an obstacle in itself already. Plus I like their concept of different seasons. =]

Guest Metamorphosis

I can't believe you people just give up on them and decide they can't sing

they just came out, their first album was great!

give them a little more time with live performance

i think ya lun's pretty good already consider he sounded great playing the piano and singing at the same time ~

in my opinion, i think ya lun's the best at singing in this group right now

Guest Tonyc402

dbsg is <3

They only came out recently . You can't compare them to groups like DBSK, as they've been out for awhile. Give them some time , and they'll get better. BUt thats your opinion.

Archived