Fahrenheit (飛輪海)

Guest takki_fanatic

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jinnie*

I agree with everyone who said Yalun's smile is mesmerizing. That was my exact thought the first time I saw him (and liked him, and got obsessed with Fahrenheit). His smile could light up a whole room, I tell ya.

Guest babiluxx

aaron is so cute! he is the cuttest in there! aww i wish he was in the drama with elle as well! They cant sing that well..but they are good looking

Guest Oresama

woohoo FAHREBHEIT r hot xD!!

there songs are really good and there album cover is sooooo PRETTY!! x] hehehehe

zOMG aaron is hot!!

arron <333.

Guest hippiehop

when did they come out???

i never heard of them when i was in taiwan....

they must not be good! lol.

am i the only one who thinks they aren't hot???

^^^ Hahha, but I like calvin the most over there.

They are seriously very fine looking but when i hear them sing on entertainment 100% individually, i pressed mute on my remote. Awful.

Oresama!!! Who are the two in your avatar?!!!!!!

I'm starting to like Calvin the most too lol. Actually, I thought Arron's solo singing was really good because he's the only member that can make use of his voice through different range and tone.

At first, I thought their harmonizing isn't so gravy but as they are doing a lot of promotional events and appearances, they are actually getting better and good.

when did they come out???

i never heard of them when i was in taiwan....

they must not be good! lol.

am i the only one who thinks they aren't hot???

They're new, the group is not even a year old. And actually they're getting real big especially when they just released their album and the sales is just behind Jay Chou. Hot? ---------translate Fahrenheit (飛輪海) lol j/m

Damn they're one of the hottest group i've ever seen!

My favourite is Jiro.His personality is just the best and he isn't shy to do something stupid/dorky on TV.Ya Lun is so freaking pretty it makes me jealous!Love his eyes =D

Wu Zun and Ya Lun are the most photogenic.

Da Dong (Jiro's nickname) has the most spunk.

Calvin,like someone metnioned,is the one with the brains.I don't find him hot though lol.

Guest Oresama

^^^ Hahha, but I like calvin the most over there.

They are seriously very fine looking but when i hear them sing on entertainment 100% individually, i pressed mute on my remote. Awful.

Oresama!!! Who are the two in your avatar?!!!!!!

lol hey hey it the j-rock band perriot .

hehehe

i own a page =] yay~~

Archived