Fahrenheit (飛輪海)

Guest takki_fanatic

Jiro is ADORABLEEE... lol... I love all those faces he makes... and he was HILARIOUS in ISWAK... completely, absolutely, undeniably LOVABLE! Hebe looks so pretty in those pictures. I like the song Fahrenheit and Hebe sing together... cute song =P And "Wo You Wo De Young" was written by Tank, right? Tank is an awesome songwriter/singer... I fell in love with his songs the first time I heard them! His duet with Selina was great too... I don't understand what he says in songs hehe, my Chinese isn't close to being able to understand anything... but yea... I'm trying! My friend is helping me with Chinese and I'm helping her with Korean.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cystaltears

You know...the guy who's not Wu Zun, Ya Lun or Jiro reminds me a lot of Matsumoto Jun physically.

you mean calvin? i had the excalt same thoughts

very good looking guys. i would have to say they are the best looking boyband, overall, imo. aaron is amazingly beautiful; his facial features are just flawless. his eyes are absolutely mesmerizing. i rarely deem asian eyes as attractive, but his are very inset and nicely shaped. the other asian guy that can match his eyes is perhaps roy qiu. jiro's pretty hot in his own right too. i don't think he's as 'perfect looking' as aaron, but jiro has that spunk in him -- that individuality that sets him apart from the rest. at first, i thought wu zun was the least attractive, but the more pics i see of them, the more i think he's actually pretty handsome. he just sorta seems calm and intelligent. as for calvin, in photoshoots, he either looks sorta hot or just utterly dorky.

i can't really say much about their music. i haven't been compelled enough to purchase their debut album. i'm not a big fan of boyband music.

as for their upcoming drama with ella of s.h.e. -- i hope it'll be good. i love ella. she's just so different. i love how she's not all girly-girl like every other young female celeb out there.

as for aaron's statement on rainie yang being his 'ideal girl' -- hmmm... interesting. they are the same age, after all, so it wouldn't be a far stretch for them to be a couple. i heard they might work together for an upcoming tv series; originally, the role was made for mike he, but rainie didn't wanna work with mike anymore 'cuz there are too many rumors of them being together, so she didn't wanna fuel them any further by working with him again.

very good looking guys. i would have to say they are the best looking boyband, overall, imo. aaron is amazingly beautiful; his facial features are just flawless. his eyes are absolutely mesmerizing. i rarely deem asian eyes as attractive, but his are very inset and nicely shaped. the other asian guy that can match his eyes is perhaps roy qiu. jiro's pretty hot in his own right too. i don't think he's as 'perfect looking' as aaron, but jiro has that spunk in him -- that individuality that sets him apart from the rest. at first, i thought wu zun was the least attractive, but the more pics i see of them, the more i think he's actually pretty handsome. he just sorta seems calm and intelligent. as for calvin, in photoshoots, he either looks sorta hot or just utterly dorky.

i can't really say much about their music. i haven't been compelled enough to purchase their debut album. i'm not a big fan of boyband music.

as for aaron's statement on rainie yang being his 'ideal girl' -- hmmm... interesting. they are the same age, after all, so it wouldn't be a far stretch for them to be a couple. i heard they might work together for an upcoming tv series; originally, the role was made for mike he, but rainie didn't wanna work with mike anymore 'cuz there are too many rumors of them being together, so she didn't wanna fuel them any further by working with him again.

Aaron's greatest features is his smile and eyes which goes hand in hand. I have not seen an individual has such a smile so mesmerizing as his :blush: Jiro is quite an individual, he stands out overall in the group because he's talkative and proactive. Wu Zun and Calvin both blend in well with the group so I say all 4 has different type of voice and levels but since they're so new that they don't really harmonize well when performing "live" but eventually they'll get there.

Aaron is younger than Rainie Yang by over a year. Rainie is 22 and Aaron is 20. Regarding whether Aaron will film a series, that's something I'm keeping an eye out for since nothing has been confirm yet. But I would like to see Aaron's acting skill as a "lead".

Guest sassydork_.

TRUE!! Aaron's greatest feature is his smile!! I totally love it!!! At first I didnt notice that he actually made a cameo appearance on iswak!!! and i become over in love with him becoz of KO ONE!!! DING XIAO YU!!

Archived