Fahrenheit (飛輪海)

Guest takki_fanatic

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Metamorphosis

^Really? I thought all of them were from Taiwan except for Wu Chun. Isn't Guangdong a Cantonese-speaking province? From all the sources I've been to, it says Jiro is from 中國台灣 ... I'm Korean but I'm learning Chinese, so I think it says ummm Taiwan China, not Guangdong China? Oh well, makes no difference to me whether they are from the Taiwan Strait or the Mainland... unlike Hong Kong where Cantonese is used, Chinese is used for songs and dramas for both Taiwan and Mainland despite the slight difference in accent... so regardless, I can still learn my Chinese puahahaha. At least I am showing more progress than the other Korean people learning Chinese in my class :sweatingbullets:

Jiro and Chun are HOT... I love their acting. Jiro is my favourite though :blush: So cute! :P Aaron is adorable too. I don't really like Calvin's acting or singing, but I like his playfulness ^^ Most of the time, I'm just guessing what they're saying on talk shows since not many of them are subbed. Lol but I do remember one with Jiro where they were supposed to act out something without using Chinese, and he was just hilarious... if you know what I'm talking about, you'll remember "kaza kaza" LOL.

Jiro's definitely from Guang Dong China, he said it himself on a show

when the host of the show asked him where he was from, he said "I'm guang dong ren" which means he's from guang dong china. after that he spoke a little bit of cantonese with no accent just to show he was cantonese

Jiro's definitely from Guang Dong China, he said it himself on a show

when the host of the show asked him where he was from, he said "I'm guang dong ren" which means he's from guang dong china. after that he spoke a little bit of cantonese with no accent just to show he was cantonese

Really :mellow: Actually, I just searched around and people did say that he was raised in Taiwan, but his family was from Guangdong, China :lol: However, about his Cantonese, my friend says Jiro's Cantonese is very poor anyway since he was raised in Taiwan.

Fahrenheit speaking Cantonese:

Their Cantonese doesn't sound too hot, ESPECIALLY Jiro LOL, but it's funny and cute. I know they sound bad because when I listen to them, they sound like me trying to speak Cantonese hahaha. :lol: I'm Korean, so I'm only learning Chinese because I love it, so Cantonese speakers can judge the clip themselvse :blush:

BTW, do you have the clip where he says he was born in Guang Dong though? I really want to see it! Thanks! :blush:

Guest takki_fanatic

Really :mellow: Actually, I just searched around and people did say that he was raised in Taiwan, but his family was from Guangdong, China :lol: However, about his Cantonese, my friend says Jiro's Cantonese is very poor anyway since he was raised in Taiwan.

Fahrenheit speaking Cantonese:

Their Cantonese doesn't sound too hot, ESPECIALLY Jiro LOL, but it's funny and cute. I know they sound bad because when I listen to them, they sound like me trying to speak Cantonese hahaha. :lol: I'm Korean, so I'm only learning Chinese because I love it, so Cantonese speakers can judge the clip themselvse :blush:

BTW, do you have the clip where he says he was born in Guang Dong though? I really want to see it! Thanks! :blush:

hahahaha oh my, that click of jiro & calvin speaking canto cracked me up :lol:

they all have a heavy accent when speaking cantonese, very cute!! i'd say Jiro's the best of all hehe

they said chinese is hard, but comparing canto to mando, canto is definitely harder

yeah, i remembering seeing that episode, where jiro said he's from guang dong china

the show is call 《小气大财神》, all he said in canto was "yeah, I'm guang Dong People"...it sounded alright, but too short to judge.

i still have the link to the show, but it was aired on sept 22, 2006...so i don't know if there's any seed left

you can try http://tv.supercn.net/upload/2006/09/22.rich.uf.torrent

Guest regal_aeros

i didn't like calvin at first.. but after watching KO ONE... WA!!! i love him.. haha...all 4 of them are cute in their own way..

Guest crashworld

I saw them today. They just walked past right in front of me. Didn't manage to take any photos coz it happened so quickly. All have good skin complexion but not very tall.

yeah, i remembering seeing that episode, where jiro said he's from guang dong china

the show is call 《小气大财神》, all he said in canto was "yeah, I'm guang Dong People"...it sounded alright, but too short to judge.

i still have the link to the show, but it was aired on sept 22, 2006...so i don't know if there's any seed left

you can try http://tv.supercn.net/upload/2006/09/22.rich.uf.torrent

hehe thank you! I found it on youtube :P

I found another Cantonese clip -___- This one is even weirder. Jiro is LOL :w00t: Wu Zun sounds like the only one who knows what he's talking about. Jiro is just crazy, he sings a song but no one can really make out what he is saying HAHA

Fahrenheit shows off Cantonese + Jiro sings Cantonese song

Guest rose999

^wow, I never knew that

so glad he's chinese :lol::sweatingbullets:

no wonder jiro once said that we're all chinese

so they're both from mainlnad china

jiro's from guang dong(廣東), china if you guys didn't know

Yep! Most of all our ancestors are from mainland China.

Guest honolulu

well my 3 fav. are wang dong cheng, wu zun, and yan ya lun.. ya lun because he looks the hottest like cutest.. like REALLY pretty. and wang dong cheng cuz of his style.. omgahhh DROOL!!! i LOVE him the most.. and wu zun has become one of my favs only cuz hes sooo cute in hana kimi and tokyo juliet.. <3 them.. OMGAH.. welll calvin is ok.. i'd rather he got replaced with that guy in ko one and hana kimi.. wats his name.. tang something something..

OMGAH.. welll calvin is ok.. i'd rather he got replaced with that guy in ko one and hana kimi.. wats his name.. tang something something..

LOL, you mean Tang Yu Zhe? I think that's his name. The cutie with the black hair. I love him too <3

^wow, I never knew that

so glad he's chinese :lol::sweatingbullets:

no wonder jiro once said that we're all chinese

so they're both from mainlnad china

jiro's from guang dong(廣東), china if you guys didn't know

i am glad they are =] and it's 广东

Guest Starylosophy

I like Wu Zun the best. the rest are so cute and handsome too.

also, i think Calvin looks a lil like krn LoL...hehe

Haha, enjsprite did you know that Chunnie and KT share the same birthday? (Hmm, quite the same thou)

KT - 10/10/1979 (lunar)

Chunnie - 10/10/1979 (solar)

I always tell my friends that it's fate that I like both of them lol. :blush:

Well, my favourite member is Wu Zun and Arron. But I prefer Chunnie as an actor. Don't bash me but I feel that FRH has alot to catch up on singing. But they are still new, I'm sure they can make improvements as time goes on.

I saw them at their autograph session in SG on Sunday. It was soooo packed that I almost became a human sardine fish. I almost couldnt get my siggies when I reached at 2.30pm. The event started at around 6.10pm and they sang 3 songs. The autograph session started at around 6.30pm and I only got my siggies at 9.50pm!! They stopped signing at 10.10pm and left 3000 over fans disappointed.

Here are some of the pics I took:

16sc2.jpg

10se3.jpg

11661541wb1.jpg

950337702ww.jpg

12cc0.jpg

19oo2.jpg

89356664tv5.jpg

20mz5.jpg

41958356on5.jpg

17ev5.jpg

And I also went for Hana Kimi autograph session the next day where Ella and Chunnie attended. The event was much more organized and they managed to sign for all the fans present there. Here are some pics!

72340533yq0.jpg

66441293lo2.jpg

89269818jy8.jpg

46681785sv1.jpg

47729823bt7.jpg

55074655gx7.jpg

69487940ga8.jpg

45179856be0.jpg

10lo8.jpg

11bq8.jpg

12jv8.jpg

13zd9.jpg

14qt7.jpg

15zv3.jpg

16rl2.jpg

17xw5.jpg

18ls3.jpg

20an2.jpg

21ro0.jpg

22if8.jpg

23qb7.jpg

24jq9.jpg

I'm so happy because I got to shake hands with all Fahrenheit members and Chunnie's hand twice! In person, all of them are very good looking. And Chunnie's eyes are very huge. His complexion is also flawless. Arron is so cute as usual! Dong was the sweetest as after he signed, he looked up at me and gave a sweet sweet smile. And I must say Calvin looks very good looking in person. Sometimes I feel that his pictures don't do him justice. He's always smiling! He's definitely the Sunshine boy haha!

Archived