Fahrenheit (飛輪海)

Guest takki_fanatic

Guest Mademoisella

Arron is so hot!He's talented too.Gahh i love his side-profile too much.

Btw Mademoisella I freakin love your banner.Arron's eyes are so captivating. *drools*

^ lolz.. thank you.. Arron's eyes are mesmerizing don't ya think so? lolz..

are these just one of those bands that have no talent whatsoever but are cute?

^ Nope. They're the type of boy band with HUGE talent and ALWAYS good looking, lolz..

takki_fanatic

aww thanks for the pictures!!

BTW which CD's are you guys getting? I think I'm just going to get the 3rd edition :sweatingbullets:

It was too hard to choose which one to get <33

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I SAW THEM!!!!

Well as you all know, Aaron broke his leg, so he didn't go to the concert.

I WAS SOOOOOOOO SAD, because I only like Farenheit because of Aaron.

Hahah, it was a little disappointing because they couldn't sing on tune without their background music.

BUT

They are all BETTER looking than pictures - especially Calvin. He's quite good looking in real life. WU CHUN IS HOT, HOT, HOT - and looks nothing like Wang Li Hong in reality - well, just a little. He's also a lot more baby faced that pictures. Jiro...okay la - a little better, but needs a hair cut. I hated his hair. Aaron wasn't there, so boo hoo. I was so sad.

Anyway, their dance moves are really simple, nothing complex. If their background dancers didn't look like the stage, they could have over powered them because the bg dancers were doing like break dancing etc while Farenheit was doing hand signs. Lol - then their CD kept jumping, so they screwed up and they were going to leave, but we didn't want them, so they said we'll sing if you sing with us. So we sang with them, and - ...hahah they couldn't sing without the background music. It was off tune - but they were cute so it was okay. Hahaha, they are the first band that I actually don't care how talented they are - they'll slowly improve.

But they do smile a lot. Smile, smile, smile, smile -- hahah they're experts at smiling.

I saw TANK as well. TANK was the hit of the show. Even though everyone was there for Farenheit, TANK got everyone singing, and everyone hyped up all over again. Because of Tank, everyone forgot their 9 hours of standing pain and immediately moshed/bounched/jumped and screamed to the music. Tank = King of Wild Day Out. Hahaha, they saved the "best of last" David Tao, but he didn't sing the song everyone knew, so it was okay la...F.I.R was AMAZING.

End of my story.

I wished Aaron was there.

<3

- Skye.

Guest Metamorphosis

^OMG, you're so lucky -____- I'm so jealous, you saw tank too

i'm sorry that aaron wasn't there though

well, glad you had a good time

I SAW THEM!!!!

Hahah, it was a little disappointing because they couldn't sing on tune without their background music.

BUT

Anyway, their dance moves are really simple, nothing complex. If their background dancers didn't look like the stage, they could have over powered them because the bg dancers were doing like break dancing etc while Farenheit was doing hand signs. Lol - then their CD kept jumping, so they screwed up and they were going to leave, but we didn't want them, so they said we'll sing if you sing with us. So we sang with them, and - ...hahah they couldn't sing without the background music. It was off tune - but they were cute so it was okay. Hahaha, they are the first band that I actually don't care how talented they are - they'll slowly improve.

I wished Aaron was there.

<3

- Skye.

First HK mini concert didn't leave much impression for Fahrenheit eh? They should double check the sound system etc before getting on stage. At least they sang it live although out of tune...should have done it acapella :P But it's just too bad that Arron wasn't there because he anchor the groups vocal and syncornizing tunes. I give them props for keeping their heads up and yes, the group is very positive and it's not all about themself and that is why they are always cheerful. Kudos to the 3 muskateers!

Guest Melyxcious

Ahhhhhhhhhh finally another cute band from Taiwan!!<333333

I like Jiro & Aaron :x

I like the song Only Have Feelings for You :o it's sooo cute!!

Guest xjuicyy403

ahh! im so in love with these guys!!=)))))))))) i love all their songs=D theyre soo good

wu zun is a really good actor..hes so hot in tokyo juliet=)

Guest *wenDzie^^*

Wu Zun's Self cam!!!!

He is so gorgeous~! got lovely eyes! when i see him, i sometimes i see leehom.. hehe

hehe but he has almost the same face in every pic~

enjoy!

1997163428jy8.jpg

1997163417sn4.jpg

1997163415os6.jpg

1997163396ln0.jpg

chunhh7.jpg

withmakiogk1.jpg

credit wretch

Wu Zun has really nice eyes. Why does he reminds me of Lee Hom? hehe Wu Zun and Aaron are really photogenic. my, last pix...Aaron<3 His smile is love.

Guest witchyangelkk

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/6134/1997163415os6.jpg

I was watching some HK entertainment news just this morning... and it showed them take this picture ^ ^... It also showed them singing a bit... which wasn't so good =P

*sigh*... Poor Aaron... he's sooo cute, hope he gets better soon... i personally like Jiro though, only coz of ISWAK.

He and Wu Zun are going to be in a new drama with Ella from SHE, but Wu Zun is the main character ( Ella's love interest) ^ ^

Guest sakura.s.

i love fahrenheit! ^^ through their singing could improve, i still love their songs! i saw a picture for the new drama with ella in it, does anyone know the drama's name? and what its about?

Guest Mademoisella

Skye.

ekkk OMGGG!!!

I know when I heard the news that Arron couldn't come, it was shocking but it's good at least he's healing his leg though :)

argg but I bet they are bunch of good looking!

lolz~~

I don't think Chun looks like Wang Lee Hom though, Chun looks better and much hotter, lolz.. (I'm a fan of Wang Lee Hom too ok :) )

aww but lucky you Skye!

-M

edit:

oh~ wow I didn't think David Tao was there, gahh I would have love to see him perf. i love his songs..

did he sang one from his new album?

Guest Michelle~*

Omg thers a thread on them!!! I love them!!!

I'm so obsessed with them at the moment!

Well actually i'm more obsessed with Arron~ ^^"

Arron is so adorable... his eyes are so mesmerizing~ =]

and plus he has such a sweet voice and he's the best singer/dancer out of the group!

Arron all the way!!! =p

Skye.

ekkk OMGGG!!!

I know when I heard the news that Arron couldn't come, it was shocking but it's good at least he's healing his leg though :)

argg but I bet they are bunch of good looking!

lolz~~

I don't think Chun looks like Wang Lee Hom though, Chun looks better and much hotter, lolz.. (I'm a fan of Wang Lee Hom too ok :) )

aww but lucky you Skye!

-M

edit:

oh~ wow I didn't think David Tao was there, gahh I would have love to see him perf. i love his songs..

did he sang one from his new album?

just wondering... r u JuSt-Me from AF? =PP

Archived