redraw.aspx.jpg

redraw.aspx2.jpg

redraw.aspx3.jpg

redraw.aspx4.jpg

redraw.aspx5.jpg

redraw.aspx6.jpg

n25420796316014191451nx2.jpg

n25420796316013683796hj9.jpg

Stuffs in his bag. I realised they didn't feature his LV wallet.

n25420796316013652797iw3.jpg

At Guess*3 recording. Why does he look so good even when using the cellphone? :wub:

n25420796315780641272yv5.jpg

normaln2542079631578078zw4.jpg

Credits: JCNet/AF

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both are secretly in love with each other and it's so sweet to see them trying to protect each other in their own way

i like the last bit. Hahahahah!

The pics of Chun is HAWWT. >.< WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

*spams about Chun*

Guest chubzzy

i like what the writer of the article has said. well put!

and no one who has watched hana kimi will not fall in love with wu zun! he's just so irresistable! :wub:

i'm so in love with him!

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Wu Zun is so hot! I tried watching tokyo juliet.. but I didn't like it, and I didn't even try watching Hana Kimi (I don't like taiwanese dramas)

his mandarin has really improved! before, he'd always get stuck on certain words, and he'd have to stand up and 'demonstrate' what he's talking about.. it was cute xD

I was watching the 娛樂百分百 eps that they were on, and xiao zhu was asking them abt their 'first time' w/ a girl and wu zun was soo funny!! haha

Thanks for the photos.

*spazzes at the hotness that is Wu Chun.*

And yeah, I dare anyone to watch this and not find Wu Chun hot (even if they prefer Jiro). I saw the first four episodes of Tokyo Juliet and stopped there. And even though Wu Chun was attractive in it, it was nothing compared to Hana Kimi where he sizzles.

Guest veraciously

Okay, can anybody tell me why wretch blogs hate me? I just can't get any wretch albums to work, EVER. Not on Firefox, not on Internet Explorer - all pictures are red x's. Makes me cry, I swear. I want my Fahrenheit boys' blog pictures to show! Argh! :(

The usual story with me; liked Jiro in ISWAK a lot, began watching Hana Kimi, fell in love with both guys, thought I'd check out the band and well. Here I am. While I'll admit they're not the most awesome popband I've ever heard, I do like some songs, despite embarrassing popness of them. :D

Now, if only Wu Chun kept the Hana Kimi haircut (it suits him so well!) and Jiro stopped making funny faces in photographs, and wretch started working properly for me, I'd be in heaven. :P

A couple of days ago wretch was having a downtime. They were fixing it or something. One of Wun zun post for valentine didn't go through either until a day or two afterward. It could be they ae still having issue??? Try again tomorrow.

Heheh anyone got anymore picture of the boys. Share them away....

Guest takki_fanatic

dropping off some recent pictures, some of them others have already posted so i'll just post the ones that haven't been posted yet. there's quite a lot :unsure:

btw, wretch is back on

Jiro

4ghdv9h.jpg

2gvlagl.jpg

42vvp20.jpg

with Tank

2ebsjli.jpg

YaLun

330vi54.jpg

4d7igzb.jpg

33aszgi.jpg

4hws9p3.jpg

2a9e99d.jpg

47xmja1.jpg

309pzmg.jpg

2nvfebq.jpg

Calvin - looking good, i must say. not many people like calvin as a favorite member, but i can see how he'll look better in person =]

2ymboyb.jpg

4cusl5l.jpg

30vdqxi.jpg

2u7og84.jpg

2hz7fpk.jpg

309h6ip.jpg

4cudd1x.jpg

Wu Zun

35241t0.jpg

i like this one

34heveu.jpg

44afo9d.jpg

Group

2yzj2wz.jpg

2euq24g.jpg

40pag6f.jpg

498kbqr.jpg

4gtgdwy.jpg

48f3m6c.jpg

<3

2yv55pe.jpg

4gp1aw0.jpg

2dvtu9w.jpg

2md40o6.jpg

2yyc9qd.jpg

2iloozn.jpg

2db4004.jpg

4e0umgx.jpg

4dfgy6v.jpg

34in30g.jpg

2ym92cl.jpg

455rz87.jpg

Guest Starylosophy

dropping off some recent pictures, some of them others have already posted so i'll just post the ones that haven't been posted yet. there's quite a lot :unsure:

Calvin - looking good, i must say. not many people like calvin as a favorite member, but i can see how he'll look better in person =]

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Indeed I must say that Calvin looks pretty good in person. Actually I thought he looks most different on screen than in person. When I saw him during the autograph session, he's always smiling which lives up to his title of Sunshine boy. I feel some of his pictures don't do him justice.

Wu Zun endorsing for Nikkei glasses

yutpo0.jpg

I heard the glasses he wore on that pic went out of stock in Taiwan! Wu Zun is really very popular now. I guess Nikkei should be very happy! :P

Guest heartdrops

I heard the glasses he wore on that pic went out of stock in Taiwan! Wu Zun is really very popular now. I guess Nikkei should be very happy! :P

Wow! Really? Now I really want a pair hahas :sweatingbullets:

Guest Pucca.sg

Just to share the NIKKEN glasses I have just received from my taiwanese friend today :)

This is the actual one that CHUN wore

My taiwanese friend told me that she went thru alots of outlets but mostly already out of stocks

Then she managed to get it at one of the outlets in Taipei but that was the last pair

She wanted to buy 2 pairs of these designs but too bad, left only a pair so she let it to me and she bought another design which is red in colour, also the same brand, NIKKEN~

Came with free poster, different colours book marks, CHUN's picture on the glass cloth etc.....

nik.jpg

nik.2.jpg

nik.3.jpg

nik.4.jpg

nik.5.jpg

Archived