Fahrenheit (飛輪海)

Guest takki_fanatic

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, is it just me or does Chun look like a baby version of Wang Lee Hom?

- Skye.

That was one of my first reactions when I saw Chun for the first time while watching Tokyo Juliet. I didn't even know who he was. I was watching it for Ariel.

Aaron *swoons* so beautiful...profile

Guest Mademoisella

this thread is too ADDICTING! lolz..

You know...the guy who's not Wu Zun, Ya Lun or Jiro reminds me a lot of Matsumoto Jun physically.

^ ahahah yeah i agree too! i mean his other haircut when he still had it yeah, but now he doesn't quite look like Jun, I think Jun looks better than him tho, lolz..

I'm starting to like Calvin the most too lol. Actually, I thought Arron's solo singing was really good because he's the only member that can make use of his voice through different range and tone.

At first, I thought their harmonizing isn't so gravy but as they are doing a lot of promotional events and appearances, they are actually getting better and good.

They're new, the group is not even a year old. And actually they're getting real big especially when they just released their album and the sales is just behind Jay Chou. Hot? ---------translate Fahrenheit (飛輪海) lol j/m

^ Word. Arron seems like the one with the best vocal out of the group (AND TO THINK, he's the youngest one, he's soo hottt!!, lolz, I love his smile!) But yeah on the debate of weither they can sing or not, is on the person themselves. I think they're not bad, they're not the best yet they're not the WORST. I give them credit, besides I'm already obsess with them, lolz..

And wow, I actually give them MADDD PROPS to just release an album and to be behind Jay, now that's amazing already! <333 Jay

for everyone who loves aaron

a lot of pix for you! :D

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g107/nade9881/arronyan.jpg

so, are u happy now? enough for today :lol:

^ lemme tell you: you just killed me, lolz.. THAT IS ONEE HOT AS PICTURE!!! :ph34r::phew::wacko::w00t::sweatingbullets:

thank you and yes it made my day, *SMILES*

On 100% i think...i'm not liking Ya Lun's haircut lol

Ya Lun playing the piano while singing...it wasn't bad =)

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/carl...eilunhai_39.jpg

Other recent pics of Wu Zun

I like this one

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/carlydbmusic/42.jpg

Ya lun hurt his leg recently, i'm sure a lot of you already know =(

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/carlydbmusic/41.jpg

^ Yeah I don't really like his new hair now, I like it when it was kind of brownish, not blackish, but nevertheless, he's still hott..

(Arron's growing onto me now, lolz)

I remember alot of ppl thought Wu Zun was feminine looking, I liked him, esp. in Tokyo Juliet, he's muscular, lolz.. <33 Wu Zun

I hope Arron feels better!

^ thanks!!

dearskye.

*waves* ekk I love the Arron banner. Aw I hope you still remember me from the artwork section, lolz (M_ONE)

*saves the banner, lolz..

OH! and did anyone see when Arron sang Rainie's Ai Mei, lolz.. HE'S SOOO CUTEEE!!

LOLZ, he likes Rainie and all, that's so cute of him! He also went on the show guessX3<33

Wah the pictures aren't working! *tears*

dearskye.

*waves* ekk I love the Arron banner. Aw I hope you still remember me from the artwork section, lolz (M_ONE)

*saves the banner, lolz..

OH! and did anyone see when Arron sang Rainie's Ai Mei, lolz.. HE'S SOOO CUTEEE!!

LOLZ, he likes Rainie and all, that's so cute of him! He also went on the show guessX3<33

Hahah, actually I don't really remember > <;;

Sorry! I sort of have an idea - did I make something for you - or did I request from you?

My banner is for a fic though hahaha. Not featuring Aaron, but I used his pic. xP

Oo, I wanna hear Aaron sing AiMei - where'd you hear it?

BTW

I'M SEEING FAHRENHEIT ON NOVEMBER 4TH!!!

KEKEK. Wild Day Out Grand Slam 2006 -

Last year, they had DBSK - this year, it's Fahrenheit, F.I.R, David Tao, and Tank that are the big ones. XD

- Skye.

Guest kiss the rain.

BTW

Last year, they had DBSK - this year, it's Fahrenheit, F.I.R, David Tao, and Tank that are the big ones. XD

- Skye.

omgsh seriously? YOU'RE SOO LUCKY!!! where is this???

Guest Mademoisella

Wah the pictures aren't working! *tears*

Hahah, actually I don't really remember > <;;

Sorry! I sort of have an idea - did I make something for you - or did I request from you?

My banner is for a fic though hahaha. Not featuring Aaron, but I used his pic. xP

Oo, I wanna hear Aaron sing AiMei - where'd you hear it?

BTW

- Skye.

AHAHAHA!! no. *hides to corner* I just loveee your art threads so I drop by at times :sweatingbullets:

(I'm MAY, teehehe)

WAHHH~ so that's a banner fic, lolz. I didn't even notice or would have thought, lolz..

here's the link to Arron singing Ai Mei

HE SANG IT 2 TIMES!! ONE WITH RAINIE AND ONE ON 'WO AI HEI SE HUI' show.

It's all on youtube <3

ON WO AI HEI SE HUI

SINGING W/ RAINIE

(he was TOOO CUTEEE, all blushing, teehehehe, love arron <333 )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4rKgyS-Okg

OH and if you would like, here's one of him singing Wang Lee Hom - KISS GOODBYE

I think he did great, not bad for someone who sanged and played the piano at the same time!

Girls, our Arron is soo talented, actually, they're all talented and with great looks! lolz.. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEm3ZX9vkxU

MY GAHHH Skye. YOU'RE TOO LUCKYY!! I envy you on that! Take tons of pictures if you can and post it here.. ARGG tell us how good looking they are in real life too! lolz..

BTW are you chinese? :sweatingbullets:

oh yaa, my friend is going to wild day out 2006 to see fahrenheit, tank and FIR too!! shes so lucky... dammit im all the way in London =[ i wanna see Ya Lun so badly ><

Guest kiss the rain.

yea i love the clip of arron singing kiss goodbye...

i really like his voice and it was really good ^_^

i wish i could go to wild day out too =/ too bad i live in canada haha.

Archived