Fahrenheit (飛輪海)

Guest takki_fanatic

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JOONIE.su

OMG Aaron and Jiro are so hot. They're my favourite but I can't choose between the two yet...depends on the pic sometimes one looks better than the other vice versa.

Oh and 'OMG' Jiro's birthday is one day before mine. How cool lol ^_^

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

I'm not actually comparing them to dbsg right now

when dbsg came out, they were much better than fahrenheit

I mean they were what? 15-17 of age and yet they sang and danced much better

super junior were also better when they first debuted

fahrenheit members are like at least 25 right?

oh and they really remind me of F4 -_- How ppl went gaga over their looks and said 'oh they can sing and act' when they obviously were -_-

they still are ^^ Hot, sure but talented? Uh not really

but hey I'll give em a chance, maybe they'll be better in a years time?

hmmm...

Guest Snowbunni3z

^ there's a difference between boybands in korea and boybands in other countries...just because dbsk and super junior can dance and sing doesn't mean anything

Yes they dance and sing really well because they went through intensive training (did i spell intensive right?) well whatever, because they went through soo many years of training since they were small they're suppose to be good. Fahrenheit didn't get as much training like Dbsk and what not sm people so you can't say or compare them or say that they can't act or sing or dance

they're giving their best in what they're doing. If they were not good at singing and dancing and of course acting would they have as much fans?

~ their acting is okay and i really enjoy it...you don't have to be very very good to impress me if you can sing and stand in front of a crowd and do many things, that surely will impress me enough.

----

Anyway Anyone getting their cd/dvd album?? X3 *saves money*

Woah, they are the best-looking Taiwanese boy group imo. Aaron is simply gorgeous. Jiro, may not be as "good-looking" as Aaron but he has this spunk or aura about him. I def. need to check them out. I think I am the only who haven't watch ISWAK. *goes off

can someone say how old all members are?

or when they were born?

Chun Wu - DOB: 10/10/1980 = 26

Jiro Wong - DOB: 8/24/1981 = 25

Calvin Chen - DOB: 11/10/1981 = 24

Arron Yan(Ya Lun) - DOB: 11/20/1986 = 19

Archived