sarangbit

My Only Love Song  마이 온리 러브송

CNBLUE,Jonghyun,FT-Island,Jaejin,gong-se

Cast: 

Director: 

Min Doo-Sik

Writer: 

Kim Soo-Jin

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainmoon

We Got Married’s honeybee couple to reunite in drama My Only Love Song

by tineybeanie | September 20, 2016 | 48 Comments

ceci1.jpg

Another We Got Married couple will be reuniting as onscreen lovers next year. In the fourth season of the fake-marriage variety show, CNBLUE’s Lee Jong-hyun (Orange Marmalade) and actress Gong Seung-yeon (Master–God of Noodles) were nicknamed the Honeybee Couple. They have announced that they will be working together on a new youth sageuk called My Only Love Song. It’ll be the first project produced by FNC’s new drama production subsidiary, FNC AddCulture. The umbrella group FNC Entertainment is the talent agency that created and currently manages FTIsland, CNBLUE, and AOA, amongst other famous idol groups.

My Only Love Song is a time-traveling youth sageuk romance about a conceited pop star who believes that status and money can get you anywhere. Gong Seung-yeon has confirmed that she will be taking on this role. She accidentally falls into a time-slip portal and travels to the past, where she meets On-dal, played by Lee Jong-hyun, a man who loves money and will do anything to earn it. However, he has a soft spot for the weak and helpless, and gives to them with a generous heart. It looks like they’re trying to go for the bright, lovely Moonlight Drawn By Clouds vibe crossed with a plot similar to Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo. Let’s just hope that the Honeybee Couple fares better in ratings than their WGM sunbaes, the So-rim Couple, currently starring in weekend dramaOur Gap-soon.

Lee Jong-hyun and Gong Seung-yeon have been in the drama scene for a while as supporting actors, but this will be the first time both are front and center as the main leads. Lee Jong-hyun’s portrayal of a modern vampire in Seolhyun and Yeo Jin-gu’s dramaOrange Marmalade garnered him more serious consideration as an actor. Gong Seung-yeon recently won a New Actress Award for her performance in Six Flying Dragons. Together, they had a lot of popularity during their stint as a virtual couple on We Got Married, to the point that there were fan protests when they left the show after five months. If their chemistry holds up, it looks like we’ll have something delightful to look forward to next year.

Youth fusion sageuk My Only Love Song will be 100 percent pre-produced, and FNC has said that they plan to broadcast starting in February 2017. No broadcaster is attached yet.

Via Osen

src: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/we-got-marrieds-honeybee-couple-to-reunite-in-drama-my-only-love-song/

Guest rainmoon

“We Got Married” Couple Lee Jong Hyun And Gong Seung Yeon To Reunite In New Drama

“We Got Married” Couple Lee Jong Hyun And Gong Seung Yeon To Reunite In New Drama
Spoiler

Former “We Got Married” couple CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon will be reuniting in a new drama!

On September 20, it was revealed that the pair have been cast as the leads for “My Only Love Song.” The drama will tell the story of haughty top star Song Su Jeong (Gong Seung Yeon), who believes money determines rankings for people and love, meeting money-driven On Dal (Lee Jong Hyun) through a time slip.

Lee Jong Hyun’s character is described as willing to go through water and fire in order to make money. Despite his ambitions for money, he is sweet and caring to those who have it tougher than him. In the drama, he has a fateful meeting with Gong Seung Yeon’s top star character who experiences a time slip and travels to the past.

The CNBLUE member last acted in KBS2’s “Orange Marmalade” and is making a drama comeback in about a year. As for Gong Seung Yeon, she recently acted in “Master: God of Noodles” and is currently an MC for “Music Bank.”

Gong Seung Yeon and Lee Jong Hyun were well-loved as a virtual married couple on “We Got Married” with many viewers opposing their exit from the show after appearing for five months.

Fantasy-youth sageuk “My Only Love Song” will tackle the characters’ beliefs on how money divides love and people in life. It will be the first drama for FNC Ad Culture which is FNC Entertainment’s broadcasting production subsidiary company. “My Only Love Song” will be 100 percent pre-produced and is scheduled to air in February 2017.

Source (1)

src: http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/20/got-married-couple-lee-jong-hyun-gong-seung-yeon-reunite-new-drama/

Guest rainmoon

Former on-screen couple Jonghyun and Gong Seung Yeon to reunite in a new drama!

Jonghyun,Jonghyun,gong-seung-yeon

Spoiler

CNBLUE's Jonghyun and Gong Seung Yeon will be partnering up again for FNC Ad Culture's first drama 'My Only Love Song'!

On September 19, FNC Entertainment officially announced, "Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon have been cast as the main leads of pre-filmed drama 'My Only Love Song'." Gong Seung Yeon is playing a top star named Song Soo Jung, who believes money is the answer to everything. In the drama, she travels back in time and meets Lee Jong Hyun or Ohn Dal, who is also a money-crazed character. 

The two previously worked together as a couple on season 4 of 'We Got Married'. Fans can now catch the pair again on the upcoming drama, set to air in February of 2017. 

src: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/former-on-screen-couple-jonghyun-and-gong-seung-yeon-to-reunite-in-a-new-drama

FTISLAND’s Lee Jae Jin Cast As Newest Addition To CNBLUE Member Lee Jong Hyun’s Drama

FTISLAND’s Lee Jae Jin Cast As Newest Addition To CNBLUE Member Lee Jong Hyun’s Drama

Spoiler

FTISLAND member Lee Jae Jin has been cast in the upcoming drama “My Only Love Song.”

On September 21, FNC Entertainment released the news that Lee Jae Jin was cast in the drama. The main leads CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon were announced previously, thus revealing that the “We Got Married” couple would be reuniting. Lee Jae Jin will be playing Byun Sam Woong, who makes Gong Seung Yeon’s character into a top star.

“My Only Love Song” is a fantasy-youth sageuk about top star Song Su Jeong, who believes that people and love all have levels and rankings. She ends up entering into a time slip and meets On Dal, a man who only cares about money.

As Lee Jae Jin and Lee Jong Hyun are in the same agency and are both members from bands, many are interested to see how their characters will play out in the drama!

The drama is set to be 100 percent produced beforehand, and will be airing sometime in February 2017.

src: http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/20/ftislands-lee-jae-jin-cast-newest-addition-drama-alongside-cnblues-lee-jong-hyun/

CAN'T WAIT for act 2 of this couple's destiny!   How can I wait until February to see the final result?  Hurry, February, hurry!

I hope this is a good production with a good script and plot and a capable director.  If it is, combined with JH & SY's electric chemistry, it will be a really good drama! 

feeling all giddy just seeing the articles confirming GongLee couple's My Only Love Song project... i just hope their IG saga continues and keep us posted with what's happening behind the scenes as we anticipate it's airing on February 2017. love, love them so much!:heart:

News

“We Got Married” couple reunites as lead roles for drama “My Only Love Song”

Image: Gong Seung Yeon, CNBLUE's Lee Jong Hyun on MBC "We Got Married"

Posted on September 21, 2016

A former couple from MBC‘s We Got Married will reunite on the upcoming drama My Only Love Song.

CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun and actress Gong Seung Yeon have recently been casted as leading roles in the drama. The plot involves a female topstar who travels back in time to meet a man who only cares about money, after her life revolved around putting prices on people.

Lee Jong Hyun’s character Ondal is one who would do anything for money, but is also kind to those below him. Gong Seung Yeon will play the sassy topstar Song Soojung.

The two have been a fictional couple on We Got Married Season 4, from March till August 2015. They gained a lot of support and received nicknames like the “Honeybee Couple” and “Kkong-Lee Couple”. There is much to anticipate as they have gathered together one year after the show’s end.

In recent news, Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun, another couple from We Got Married Season 4, also made a reunion possible in SBS drama Our Gab Soon.

My Only Love Song is the first drama to be pre-produced by FNC Entertainment’s sub-company FNC AddCulture. It is scheduled to premiere in February 2017.

Source: Dispatch

producer this drama merci_drama IG today:

he tag SY,JH and LJJ in this pic. I am curious what is this that bus? This is Time Machine or what? This bus it is on the cover script, and producer upload pic this bus before too with tag our couple... 

Ps. thanks for starting this thread!;)

6 hours ago, Netka85 said:

producer this drama merci_drama IG today:

he tag SY,JH and LJJ in this pic. I am curious what is this that bus? This is Time Machine or what? This bus it is on the cover script, and producer upload pic this bus before too with tag our couple... 

Ps. thanks for starting this thread!;)

I think that will act as the time machine that will bring SY back to the past where she will meet JH..:blush:

13 hours ago, lou143pabo said:

Looking forward to witness this awesome gift that FNC has given for all of us brownie/GongLee02 fans who fervently love them both! Im super excited!

Agree!! All we have to do as an avid fan of them is to show FNC our support to their drama.

Let our voices be heard. They need to know that we are here, specially the international fans since us watching this drama could not add (correct me if I'm wrong) to the tv ratings in case a tv station will air it in Korea. So please support projects initiated by the international fans guys like sending a coffee truck to their shooting locations and the like.

Archived