[Current Drama 2017] My Only Love Song 마이 온리 러브송

sarangbit

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cast is getting bigger indeed so I was hoping that this will no longer be just a web dram but a tv drama with at least 16 episodes and will be aired on one of Korea's tv station. I guess we can hope or request this much...hehehehe

Maybe, they feel that overwhelming support from that time of the announcement up until today for them to decide to make this production bigger. Though nothing was confirmed yet, I was really hoping and praying the production will get bigger for it to be a tv drama, in that way our BE couple will get more exposure for the world to see the chemistry they have when they're together.

Hi chingus .. just wander if they remake of Sky Blue Coat or JH will compose a new song .. their only LOVE song.. super excited for them .. hopefully happy ending like splash splash water... hehehe :D too many delulu nowadays .. so chingus, lets watch Seung Yeon this Sunday & on 5th October .. happy weekend chingus .. happy holiday for all Malaysian.. 

10 hours ago, aniliaz said:

Hi chingus .. just wander if they remake of Sky Blue Coat or JH will compose a new song .. their only LOVE song.. super excited for them .. hopefully happy ending like splash splash water... hehehe :D too many delulu nowadays .. so chingus, lets watch Seung Yeon this Sunday & on 5th October .. happy weekend chingus .. happy holiday for all Malaysian.. 

IKR! Everyone hoping for happy ending whether in drama or in reality. lol. Still wondering how long the filming will take place. Not that I complained hahaha the longer the better. 

Oh btw happy weekend and enjoy your public holiday as well! 

Super duper excited when seeing JH finally update his pic with SY...somehow his word "Hv u been well?" were really touched my heart...nothing else can i say but i juz can't hide my ear 2 ear smile..:wub:

Wahhhhh...i feel good..really2 good...:lol:

Till then..hv a nice weekends chingus..

Archived