[Current Drama 2017] My Only Love Song 마이 온리 러브송

sarangbit

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to this drama it not only brought our two favorite people together again.  It's giving us Brownies & Bees an amazing reunion that I for one am so thankful for!  Fighting to both JH & SY we are here for you!!!:heart:

Cr. merci_drama IG

First night scene shoot. :D

We didn't get a script reading, however, maybe they will show behind the scenes later or will continue to be discreet about it. Regardless, this is a joyful time for us as fans of the cast, a dream come true. Besides, we like korean dramas, is going to be fine! :)

I really hope we will get a lot of updates from the PD if not from JH and SY themselves.

I'm sure all 02 fans will be banging their heads if any of the two (JH & SY) will update a selca of them together on their personal IG account.

We can continue to hope and pray for this. After all, God has been so good to all of us. He granted our wish after a year of asking for it. :)

Hi chingus .. cant wait till February .. If God Will.. i will visit Korea on Spring.. hope this drama lasting till the day my vacation ... will share same air with uri couple...hahaha sound cheezy rite...hahaha wish a happy day for all chingus and uri couple.. im falling in love with sageuk drama ... hope uri couple can show a good acting skills .. annyeong yeorabun !! hehe 

Archived