[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, whysoserious1234 said:

if i'm not wrong, they said to him "can you show us your evil look?"

Thks. From the way he reacted, I nearly thought that they were asking him about personal stuff.....eg r u in a relationship now? or which actress that u had worked with is your ideal type?....or how u feel about acting in the BL-themed movie Eclipse or that part in SNL?

Apink win for Best Female Group for Fandom School Award 2017

[HD Essential !!!!] [2017 # Fandom School # Awards Winners Announced]

Hello ~ It is fandom school !! 
I am going to announce the winners of the fandom school awards held at the fandom school.

The winners of the fandom school awards voted in Korean app + Chinese app, and the result of the voting was that the high score team won the Korea Voting Rank + Chinese Voting Rank by each score.

Two slipper shoes ~ Who is the honor winner ?!

★ Fandom School Awards # Vocal Award ★ - #

★ Fandom School Awards # Personal Awards ★ - # Baek Hyun

★ Fandom School Awards # New Artist Award ★ - # SF9

★ Fandom School Awards # Best # Man # Group Awards ★ - # NCT

★ Fandom School Awards # Best # Girls # Group Awards ★ - # Ai Pink (Apink).

★ Fandom School Awards # Target category ★ - # EXO (EXO)

Congratulations. Awesome !! 

Bomi is named as one of 12 idols that do well and super funny in variety shows. Others being Heechul, Jackson, Hani etc.

"When I see Bomi, I just can’t help thinking about how relatable she is. Bomi reminds me of that one friend who is always doing crazy things, the one who you sit back and watch just to see what they’ll do. She often contradicts Apink’s cute and feminine image, which makes her even funnier."

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/05/idol-variety-masters-never-fail-make-us-laugh/

4 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Bomi is named as one of 12 idols that do well and super funny in variety shows. Others being Heechul, Jackson, Hani etc.

"When I see Bomi, I just can’t help thinking about how relatable she is. Bomi reminds me of that one friend who is always doing crazy things, the one who you sit back and watch just to see what they’ll do. She often contradicts Apink’s cute and feminine image, which makes her even funnier."

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/05/idol-variety-masters-never-fail-make-us-laugh/

Thanks @Cedric Ong, really glad Bomi is top 12, she's really talented and as time goes by she will be perfect.

Archived