[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

32 minutes ago, tashalynn said:

I seriously think, we demmand and a retake and a whole different writer for the end of the episode. We need a petition. If we get enough attention on FB Tweeter, instgram and snapchat and tjey have to redo it. Especially if there isnt gonna be a season 2. Unless someone can find out if there is a season 2. 

@tashalynn   I just found this while searching another PA blog.  https://www.change.org/p/ciwen-entertainment-princess-agents-season-2-to-remain-with-main-leads-zanilia-zhao-li-ying-and-lin-gengxin?    We should all sign up

F#^*ing can't believe Hunan did this again

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ces8 said:

I agree watching Eternal Love after the lake scene made me happy...YQ is a promising young and talented actor...:) A lot of kissing...teasing...sexual innuendo's:lol::tongue: so many laughs...

Yq eternal love is good he has a son in their now and he got the woman ge loves with this lovey dovey

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I thought about that when he posted but it could also be that we dont know if YWY died or lived. 

someone started a petition but no international fans dont matter than much in China bc we are not that big of a market. 

we are not that small though. i see so many english comments on Youtube recently.  the thing is that chinese people outside of china don't watch their dramas. i have chinese friends and they are like our dramas are the worse don't even watch it:wacko: i really like to participate in a petition or something so that those in charge actually learn to make something worthy of time and energy.

• Like 4

ok I can deal with that ending :-----because it gives me hope (for the couple not the pt 2 of the series). At least they (producers, editors, etc.) sort of  cleaned up their act at the end somewhat which is a vast improvement from the previous last hatcheted 10 episodes.

I hated the JoF ending coz apparently happy ending aside, it didn't make sense how the imminent death of both lead characters suddenly swtiched to them both alive and well on a boat (maybe it's the afterlife journey they were on) but if that's the case - that was unclear. I just didn't get a good feeling about that ending no matter how promising it appeared to be.....Anyways, Back to my fav couple........

Spoiler

Satisfied with

1) her acts of confession - kissing him on the forehead (would prefer on the mouth but then she has never inititated any kissing so that means a lot,

2) her eye expression shot-footage at the end, (she looked pissed off......) and

3)  the flower tattoo reappearing on her back (then she becomes wonder woman and may use her recovered super-duper powers to save YWY and killl that idiotic assh*** YX and the entire band of soldiers present.... hahahahhahahahaha

-

• Like 11

1 minute ago, tintin92 said:

we are not that small though. i see so many english comments on Youtube recently.  the thing is that chinese people outside of china don't watch their dramas. i have chinese friends and they are like our dramas are the worse don't even watch it:wacko: i really like to participate in a petition or something so that those in charge actually learn to make something worthy of time and energy.

Yes, lets do a petiton. And get the writers and directors to change the ending if there isnt a season 2. 

• Like 2

I thought, if PA end well today, it'll become among a best C-Drama i ever watch.

But... it's just my wishful thinking.

TJOF still on my top list. Eventhough they cut kiss scene and add so much filler, but the ending was good-_- 

<I watch PA becoz I love Liying. Pity her to take part in this type of series>

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, milkokoa said:

If someone miss this translation. someone translate it from other site (based on the novel)

------------------

The translation/Summary

So after YWY died at the lake, YX sent word back to YWY's family back in ChangAn that if they want his body back they will have to pay a ransom (YX sent people down to the lake to retrieve YWY's body but his body was never found so YX just lied and used a fake body to say he has YWY's body because it was all beat up anyway so no one would be able to recognize it)...YWY's family did pay the ransom to get YWY's fake body back but they didn't do it because they cared for him, they did it because of their face, but after they recovered YWY's fake body they spread the word that he has been disowned by the YuWen family clan because he has brought shame to their family name by sacrificing his life and his family name to save a woman, who was a slave and an enemy of the country...they then threw YWY's fake body out to be eaten by wolves and vultures...Xinger got news and sent people to recover what's left of YWY's fake remains (she still thinks this was his real body)...she buried his remains and created a grave site for him next to the ice lake and would visit it often and talk to him...at this point she no longer talks to YX...
2 years later...she was roaming around, traveling, and she ended up at a town near Liang state (I don't remember if it's near Liang state or at the Liang capital, but she's near Xiao Ce's home town :)...she was walking the streets one evening and saw that there was a moon lantern festival going on...she thinks about the time she and YWY went to the lantern festival and he bought her a rabbit lantern...then she saw vendors selling rabbit lanterns and decided to buy one...she walked with the lantern for a while and ended up at this river bank...she released the rabbit lantern into the river and watched it drift away...in the night sky and the illuminating light of the lanterns she "thought" she saw a familiar figure in the crowd, someone who's tall who looks like the "someone" in her memories, but it couldn't possibly be him...Xinger followed her rabbit lantern and saw that it has stopped moving so she ran closer to see and saw that her rabbit lantern bumped into a bigger rabbit lantern...she looked up and saw YWY standing on the other side of the crowd also watching the rabbit lanterns (the bigger rabbit lantern is YWY's)!! Xinger couldn't believe her eyes so she had to come closer to see for herself, she ran across the crowd towards that "tall man"...when she was inches in front of him she still couldn't believe what's in front of her...she thinks this is an illusion that she's dreaming, a dream she has envisioned for the past 2 years...they were in a crowded place and there were people around them and she didn't want to lose sight of this man, she thought to herself that in her life there has only been 2 times where she has really feared of losing someone, the first time was when YWY fell into the ice lake, and the second time was now...she reached out and grabbed his sleeve and suddenly a warm hand wrapped over her hand and held onto her...she buried her face in his chest and started sobbing, her tears soaked through his shirt and into his heart...she lost her balance because her knees went weak and he put his arm around her waist to support her...he didn't say anything but kept looking at her...through tears she asked him "Why lie to me?? Why not come see me?? I thought you died...I thought you died..." YWY moved his lips upward in a smirk but still did not say anything and continued to look at her...furious she pushed him away and asked "If you didn't die why didn't you come find me?? You could have written to me!!" YWY held out his arms and said "Come here..." Xinger wiped her tears, and for the first time in her life didn't want to argue with him and ran into his arms to be embraced in his chest...as he hugged her she said "Crazy guy!!" :)

----------------

Xinger did agonized about this point before too when she was trying to figure out her feelings and during the 2 years she admitted to herself that all this time the person who has captured her heart was YWY...and that all those times before when she would think of him wasn't because she hated him but because she loved him...she also said that he was like her sunshine and since he left her world was now a gloomy sky...I feel like their love is truly one of a kind that triumphed through all obstacles because they were supposed to be enemies yet their love endured...the book was about a strong heroin and a great love story and I feel like this director screwed with both of those main elements...the YWY in the book created this kingdom of Qing Hai that didn't have slavery and even when and if there were slavery it was by choice and the slave has the freedom to buy him/herself back...this was the law YWY put in place...YWY said he wanted a place that was theirs and Qing Hai was it...you would love the YWY in the later parts of the book because he is so passionate when it comes to Xinger...he's very much like YeHua here where you can throw a beautiful naked woman in front of them and they wouldn't have any reaction but when they see their woman all they want to do is take them to bed!!

----------------

There's an important part when they talked about their feelings and YWY made her admit out loud how she feels about him...he even asked her when she fell in love with him and she said she can't remember when and said "perhaps there were so many times and each time she fell in love with him a little bit more"...and then he said it's the same way for him as well as he doesn't really remember when it was that he fell in love with her...in the book they have a very playful relationship where they bicker often and he makes fun of her often but they are also very loving toward one another...

If only PA2 will be like this.. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

Yup, I also think that soldier is fake, dunno whose send him though, maybe YX?

@gentlelily12 I really hope that what LGX meant on that Q&A is ZLY :D I need that badly more than ever after this crappy ending, hopefully they both like each other too and become a couple in real life. The chemistry between them is sooo good. Or if they're not becoming couple, at least we get an info soon that they gonna collaborate again on another project, *handcrossed

Yes @jolin_chan, till we know if both of them are gonna be in PA2, I hope he meant ZLY too in the Q&A as most actors always say things with "double meaning" so if they become real its greater consolation, then who cares abt the crappy ending we got (cry cry i still care...).  If not, we want to see them collaborate again very soon - yes "handcrossed ".  Lets share our "grief"

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

The last bts of PA

This bts vid is making me awfully sad and feel so bad for these creative thespians who must be feeling wretched.  If we (the viewers) felt cheated, they have all been filming for months and we can also clearly see the last scene was such emotionally draining but instead of showcasing their masterpiece and hard work, it all went into the dump due to merciless grubby hands.

The original writer, I wonder the novelist take on this c-drama outcome.

• Like 5

Why is everything so misleading!!!! Omg!!! On the verge of screaming!!! I haven't been this disappointed in a drama before...maybe besides Fashion King with Yoo Ah In but yes, this has to the THE most disappointing dramas I have ever seen!!

For some reason, I get the feeling more is coming, LGX seems to be dropping us hints. A prior post says LGX stated it will be a happy ending....today see you again on Weibo!?! WHAT. THE. HECK. IS. GOING. ON. ZLY seems hush hush about everything so I'm nervous about her wanting to return but seriously!!! Like a good Sherlock fan that I am, I have to wait for two to three years for Benedict Cumberbatch to return so YES!!! I WILL WAIT if PA2 comes to life!! Or ZLY and LGX freakin sign onto a new project to dismiss this awful taste in everyone's mouth! 

• Like 7

Just now, jolin_chan said:

OMG, ZLY reply to LGX's post ( the one that I posted before this ) :

4b0c804agy1fi4odfoywhj20k00howgl.jpg

cr : ZLY's weibo

and the caption's translations : Spirit dog CQ

You two, pleaseeee, collaborate soon, or better, become a couple please :D 

Second that - PLEASE BE REAL!!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, lingnyi said:

@tashalynn   I just found this while searching another PA blog.  https://www.change.org/p/ciwen-entertainment-princess-agents-season-2-to-remain-with-main-leads-zanilia-zhao-li-ying-and-lin-gengxin?    We should all sign up

F#^*ing can't believe Hunan did this again

Everyone on this thread, please go sign this petition. I signed! Thanks to whomever that started this! 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

OMG, ZLY reply to LGX's post ( the one that I posted before this ) :

4b0c804agy1fi4odfoywhj20k00howgl.jpg

cr : ZLY's weibo

and the caption's translations : Spirit dog CQ

You two, pleaseeee, collaborate soon, or better, become a couple please :D 

ZLY n LGX should collaborate in modern series. So, we might have a big chance to watch more lovey dovey and for sure happy endingB)

• Like 6

ZLY's post also didnt say goodbye so there is hope. 

I hope the production really offers them so much money they wont be able to refuse. People would watch. Just think about it, if it does 1/3 as good as PA it would be as successful as most cdramas. 

• Like 5