[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

48 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

kind of funny, fans are commenting that LGX needs to learn from Yue Qi who already kissed his lady plus other things in his drama while YWY nothing :lol::lol:

Lol! :lol: I'm going to have agree with that. Yue Qi first drama as the main guy and he can already kiss his lady well and not just one kiss, multiple, along with many lovey dovey scenes. Come on, LGX, you can do better. Lol! :lol::lol:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

YWY got to hold hands in this episode 

meanwhile YueQi 

8721775dly1fhfc6ibvkgg20dc07kb2a.gif

:lol::lol:

YQ drama is aired today but i am still waiting for  it to be aired on my favorite site and watch it maybe to let all my frustrations go

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

Playlist for YueQi's new drama if anyone wants to check it out. No subs as of now, but maybe fans will pick it up since episodes are pretty short and only 24 total.  

I am looking forward to this drama.  Hopefully 4udrama or someone will sub it.  I gave up PA long ago.  No romance.  40 eps and still no kiss.  

1 minute ago, lovehuche said:

I am looking forward to this drama.  Hopefully 4udrama or someone will sub it.  I gave up PA long ago.  No romance.  40 eps and still no kiss.  

sadly all those places steal subs so none of them sub dramas. Your best bet is for some fans to sub it on youtube. 

As for PA, it does have some romance. The longing type :wink:

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Kim Da said:

It is not because of the king he isnt able to go home it ia becausw of his own desire to take XE with him that causes hom delay if he just go back home in time those things could not be happen and dobt forget who manipulated all those killings of his family it is the liang princess and who plan it all and now the liang prince is working with him also YX has been use in a mysterious way but he doesnt know it yet....yeah youbare right that the king is really planning to kill YX and that i can understand them to escape but to build a rebelion its too mich well he can strike the noble people one by one it will make the kingdom fall already as they will probably kill each other...as i say i dont care if XE will end up with whom i just want her to wake up from all this things and freed herself from this imprisonment...

Only us the audience know that the Liang Princess is behind the tragic ending of YX's family on this point.  Like I said before, we  the audience see through each character, but the character themselves won't see through every action everyone of them has done.  YX chose to stay in the first place why? Because of love and also he didn't think that the King would plan to kill his family. I doubt he would stay and hesitate to tell CQ about his love if he knew what's gonna happen in the future. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mrsyooknit said:

sadly all those places steal subs so none of them sub dramas. Your best bet is for some fans to sub it on youtube. 

As for PA, it does have some romance. The longing type :wink:

I think 4udrama subs some of the dramas themselves because they put their logo on the drama they sub.

Just now, lovehuche said:

I think 4udrama subs some of the dramas themselves because they put their logo on the drama they sub.

kissasian also puts their logo and write subbed by kissasian but they only steal subs from dramas being subbed elsewhere

• Like 3

PA has a fast pace in the beginning, but it's dragging now.  I hope they would've done it like the beginning where new characters showed up then got killed off in like 2 or 3 eps. My only problem is the draggy.   I don't hate the characters or get frustrated with them. That's probably because I understand the characters (CQ, YX and YWY).  So far, I like CQ's character because it is realistic.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

Can anyone give me a link on the livestream everyday and what is it to be aired thak you 

Pls give me a link on the live streaming for PA and what time is it thank you

@jayyepeee you're not wrong but what i'm frustrated most with her character is that she's not honest in actuality. you say she's honest and does not mince her words but that's only half of the truth. she quite frankly has a mind of her own and does things without thinking of the consequences. i find that she keeps to herself. i mean i know why she does the things she does but she does it in a way that i as a viewer can't really connect with. it's like she needs to be reminded of the outcome which frustrates me. for example, when she forged the letters to get her sisters out of YWY's household but wasn't able to because of the time frame and certain obstacles that hindered her -- would things have been differently if she and her sisters made it out, sure but there's no what ifs for her. she does it just to do it in that moment. it's like all or nothing for her. now that, that frustrates me as a viewer. because really, we're talking about people's lives here and it's a risky situation for her to act first without thinking of the outcome.

• Like 3

I can say that XE naturally is a "wolf" and she raises and nurtures a wolf in YX too. Since she became YWY's maid, YWY teaches her in order to tames her wolf nature, he never intended to tame her to become a submissive loyal domesticated "dog". He knows she has a good potential if nurtures and trains properly. That was why she was given choices/freedom etc etc but at the same time he put her on a short leash.  The thing is those training was half way/half baked. When XE and YX got together for 3 years, unintentionally XE "poisoned" YX with her own revenge/grudge/dark nature to the already damaged YX. She saw herself in YX (grander scale), she was angry toward YWY during that time since she was unable to do anything about that so she channels her anger and hate to "help" YX get his revenge.

I can understand YX's needs for revenge, who's doesn't BUT there are a lot ways to do that. Look at MCS...B) As a person who has suffer so much bcoz of power struggle, YX should be the person to understand most what is injustices. He has no reason no ignores the collateral damages.

YWY is Achilles, his heel is XE (he will suffer the same fate as Brad Pitt in Troy) If YX didn't team up with XE, he will do things differently. I hope he will learn from YanBei's destruction, but if he does we won't have a good watch...:D.

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, aikmm said:

@jayyepeee you're not wrong but what i'm frustrated most with her character is that she's not honest in actuality. you say she's honest and does not mince her words but that's only half of the truth. she quite frankly has a mind of her own and does things without thinking of the consequences. i find that she keeps to herself. i mean i know why she does the things she does but she does it in a way that i as a viewer can't really connect with. it's like she needs to be reminded of the outcome which frustrates me. for example, when she forged the letters to get her sisters out of YWY's household but wasn't able to because of the time frame and certain obstacles that hindered her -- would things have been differently if she and her sisters made it out, sure but there's no what ifs for her. she does it just to do it in that moment. it's like all or nothing for her. now that, that frustrates me as a viewer. because really, we're talking about people's lives here and it's a risky situation for her to act first without thinking of the outcome.

She's a slave you know i doubt she have high education like YWY.  From the flashbacks we see that since she was young, she had training but mainly physical training. Some people are the impulsive type and she seems like that type. If she plans out everything and everything goes as plan and everything is perfect than the series would be boring as hell. I like her character, I believe if she listens to reasoning from YWY than I would think that's pretty cheesy writing from the writers. 

What kind of woman would still listen to the man she loves, when he tried to kill her and betrayed his friend by not helping save his whole family, he could have at least tried, he knew what the emperor was going to do. I'm pretty sure she's angry as hell and doesn't even want to hear anything he says. I don't think CQ would stick around YX that much longer from the looks of things though, maybe she'll go help out XC with liang, seems like things are getting messy no matter where she goes.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, cenching said:

I can say that XE naturally is a "wolf" and she raises and nurtures a wolf in YX too. Since she became YWY's maid, YWY teaches her in order to tames her wolf nature, he never intended to tame her to become a submissive loyal domesticated "dog". He knows she has a good potential if nurtures and trains properly. That was why she was given choices/freedom etc etc but at the same time he put her on a short leash.  The thing is those training was half way/half baked. When XE and YX got together for 3 years, unintentionally XE "poisoned" YX with her own revenge/grudge/dark nature to the already damaged YX. She saw herself in YX (grander scale), she was angry toward YWY during that time since she was unable to do anything about that so she channels her anger and hate to "help" YX get his revenge.

I can understand YX's needs for revenge, who's doesn't BUT there are a lot ways to do that. Look at MCS...B) As a person who has suffer so much bcoz of power struggle, YX should be the person to understand most what is injustices. He has no reason no ignores the collateral damages.

YWY is Achilles, his heel is XE (he will suffer the same fate as Brad Pitt in Troy) If YX didn't team up with XE, he will do things differently. I hope he will learn from YanBei's destruction, but if he does we won't have a good watch...:D.

I agree with you as i said earlier that YX can take down the noble family one by one the noble families who ks hiding something will kill each other to protect theirselves in that way the kingdom will fall but he is too hars and used a rebellion to do it it is beyon reasonable already

2 minutes ago, Kim Da said:

I agree with you as i said earlier that YX can take down the noble family one by one the noble families who ks hiding something will kill each other to protect theirselves in that way the kingdom will fall but he is too hars and used a rebellion to do it it is beyon reasonable already

Take down them one by one? Are you not joking? If I can kill a bird with one stone, why would I use two? If I can take done all of them by one strike, why would I waste my time, energy and my people to take done them one by one? How naive.

• Like 1

I am fascinated by the fact that Miss Yu knew that YWY would run to XE's rescue immediately. Her scheme was very good... surprisingly good as a matter of fact but it was predicated on the confidence that YWY would drop everything for XE. To me that's worth noting because I wonder too now if Miss Yu knew that YWY had faked killed CQ but she conveniently "failed" to inform her of that. It's also interesting because it's clear that everybody knows that YWY really does have special feelings for CQ. What's less clear is whether CQ sees that or chooses to ignore what is in fact fairly self-evident.

If YWY has an Achilles Heel then obviously it would have to be XE/CQ. In the Game of Thrones, one would expect people to use another person's weakness because if you have an agenda, especially a life and death one, it behoves you to use any means necessary to achieve what you want. On that account Miss Yu is being realistic. She's starting to do what she deems "necessary" to get the job done. I can't begrudge her that because essentially as YX says she killed two birds with a stone: CQ found a band of soldiers to ally with them and they made YWY look bad in front of the emperor which would potentially take him out of the equation and defuse him as a threat. 

There are certainly these apparently internal contradictions to CQ's personality. On some level she's cunning and smart but at the level of survival. We saw that in the early episodes. She's someone who values family so that's where her thinking begins and ends. But to think in terms of geopolitics and implications for national security, she's nowhere near thinking on that level. There is a naivete certainly... I think we should expect that it's part of the maturing process for the character.

There is a method to the madness in what the show is doing especially in how it is demonstrating the two men going on similar trajectories BUT with opposite outcomes. The more YX continues on his present course, the more unpleasant and more morally questionable things he has to do to gain what he wants. Bit by bit he will compromise. He's now already keeping things from her. In large part I suspect, he is doing a lot of what he's doing because of love for CQ. At the very least he is driven by his love for her... to give her that freedom that she craves. However, with YWY, the more he tries to protect XE, the more he will be forced to abandon his characteristic caution and show his feelings much more clearly with each passing moment. His lack of access to her is already leading him to bouts of impulsivity. It won't be too long before we see him throw caution to the wind I expect. Particularly if road blocks start coming his way politically and when finally he has nothing to lose.

This is how I imagine the show will demonstrate how either man ends up where they eventually do. 

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I am fascinated by the fact that Miss Yu knew that YWY would run to XE's rescue immediately. Her scheme was very good... surprisingly good as a matter of fact but it was predicated on the confidence that YWY would drop everything for XE. To me that's worth noting because I wonder too now if Miss Yu knew that YWY had faked killed CQ but she conveniently "failed" to inform her of that. It's also interesting because it's clear that everybody knows that YWY really does have special feelings for CQ. What's less clear is whether CQ sees that or chooses to ignore what is in fact fairly self-evident.

If YWY has an Achilles Heel then obviously it would have to be XE/CQ. In the Game of Thrones, one would expect people to use another person's weakness because if you have agenda, especially a life and death one, it behoves you to use any means necessary to achieve what you want. On that account Miss Yu is being realistic. She's starting to do what she deems "necessary" to get the job done. I can't begrudge her that because essentially as YX says she killed two birds with a stone: CQ found a band of soldiers to ally with them and they made YWY look bad in front of the emperor which would potentially take him out of the equation and defuse him as a threat. 

There are certainly these apparently internal contradictions to CQ's personality. On some level she's cunning and smart but at the level of survival. We saw that in the early episodes. She's someone who values family so that's where her thinking begins and ends. But to think in terms of geopolitics and implications for national security, she's nowhere near thinking on that level. There is a naivete certainly... I think we should expect that it's part of the maturing process for the character.

There is a method to the madness in what the show is doing especially in how it is demonstrating the two men going on similar trajectories BUT with opposite outcomes. The more YX continues on his present course, the more unpleasant and more morally questionable things he has to do to gain what he wants. Bit by bit he will compromise. He's now already keeping things from her. In large part I suspect, he is doing a lot of what he's doing because of love for CQ. At the very least he is driven by his love for her... to give her that freedom that she craves. However, with YWY, the more he tries to protect XE, the more he will be forced to abandon his characteristic caution and show his feelings much more clearly with each passing moment. His lack of access to her is already leading him to bouts of impulsivity. It won't be too long before we see him throw caution to the wind I expect. Particularly if road blocks start coming his way politically and when finally he has nothing to do lose.

This is how I imagine the show will demonstrate how either man ends up where they eventually do. 

Very well said but the question is can all thise things happen in a short period of time i mean we only have 26 episodes left and everything is in a puzzle til now so the PA 2 really is on its way to continue this drama?

@40somethingahjumma, Regarding Miss Yu that was what I wondering since the beginning when she "rescued" XE. If she knows how to removed the needle she must know too that the needle didn't mean to kill.

6 minutes ago, Kim Da said:

Very well said but the question is can all thise things happen in a short period of time i mean we only have 26 episodes left and everything is in a puzzle til now so the PA 2 really is on its way to continue this drama?

We will let those in the hands of The Drama God

• Like 3