[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

1 minute ago, Bella-Chimura said:

After this, I'm not watching any C-Drama before it finished airing. This kind of ending really ruin my night!!! 

<I'm wasting about 2 month watching this series. Lastly they give me the crappy n full of shi*tt ending!!! JUST WHAT THE FUC*KKK>

I think I am going to do this too. We got tricked since the book has a happy ending, I thought for sure the drama would too. Even ZLY said she was tricked into making the drama. She signed on to the project and learned later on that it was only half the book so she didn't get to film her favorite parts. 

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

Me too my first time watching  CDrama while being aired and will be my last.  Next time I'll see how it ends before deciding to invest my time to watch or not.  If there's PA2 with the same cast, I'll make sure to stay away until it has finished airing and the end is not another big disappointment.

@yueyyo Sounds like a plan. I think I'll do the same. Sigh! Hopefully, I'll be enticed to watch a CDrama again. I don't want to judge the whole CDrama industry based on this lone experience. 

Anyway, I must also say that despite all the flaws of this drama, I don't regret watching it because of YWY. He's the sunshine that makes the grey sky disappear. 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, The_Joker said:

I would have welcome the sudden death...at least I'll tear up and forever hang-up on YWY and of what might have been for this OTP.  But these wankers. If I were to get my hands on them...I'll squeeze every bit of life from this sorriest bunch of idiotic morons:angry::ph34r::wacko:

Is it realy confirmes that only 67 episodes? All the aites ahve 68 episodes on it

• Like 1

Just now, mrsyooknit said:

I think I am going to do this too. We got tricked since the book has a happy ending, I thought for sure the drama would too. Even ZLY said she was tricked into making the drama. She signed on to the project and learned later on that it was only half the book so she didn't get to film her favorite parts. 

what is her favorite parts? after the couple reunion again? :grin:

• Like 3

I seriously think, we demmand and a retake and a whole different writer for the end of the episode. We need a petition. If we get enough attention on FB Tweeter, instgram and snapchat and tjey have to redo it. Especially if there isnt gonna be a season 2. Unless someone can find out if there is a season 2. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

I think the xiu li army who talk to YWY is the fake xiu li army.. maybe the army was sent by CY to trap YWY..

Damn.. I still cant believe with the ending..

worst ending in all C-Drama that i watch... goshh...

CLIFHANGER.. really????

can someone pinch me?

Yup, I also think that soldier is fake, dunno whose send him though, maybe YX?

@gentlelily12 I really hope that what LGX meant on that Q&A is ZLY :D I need that badly more than ever after this crappy ending, hopefully they both like each other too and become a couple in real life. The chemistry between them is sooo good. Or if they're not becoming couple, at least we get an info soon that they gonna collaborate again on another project, *handcrossed

• Like 7

I don't think it's the Scriptwriters or director's fault. I believe they filmed the whole story, but a lot of it got chopped off during the editing. That's why there's no continuity in certain scenes, and some sequences even got mixed up. There's a lot of politics going on within and among film agencies representing different actors, product placements, etc. I think this film production company did not handle it well, or maybe they are indeed planning for season 2. Hopefully some of the missed footage which they already filmed will see the light of day then. It's such a pity that so much effort was put in by the cast, but they have no say in the post editing work. I bet the cast themselves are jumping right now as they watch the last few episodes. Sigh ...

• Like 7

Ok.  To console myself i need to go into counter measure mode.  Does anyone have any further info on PA2 apart from the obvious that LGX wont do it without ZLY (thats good news) or that there might be some discussion being done for the main 2 leads to do PA2?   Im sure the PH can accomodate the shooting for next year so we can get our OTP as the leads for PA2 - any info too pls?  

I saw on YT (vid below) abt the main cast including ZLY and LGX dong some specials on August 9 - anyone have any further info pls?

I will end tonight with sweet memories from this MVs of my YWY-XE moments.  

Their song - My heart aches even more but its their song and it has lots of their memories:

credit to uploaders

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, claribelle3 said:

How many episodes were there? 67 or 68? Are we sure there's no epilogue of sort special episode? 

I was hoping for that too, but actors are saying goodbye on weibo. 

Just now, jolin_chan said:

Yup, I also think that soldier is fake, dunno whose send him though, maybe YX?

@gentlelily12 I really hope that what LGX meant on that Q&A is ZLY :D I need that badly more than ever after this crappy ending, hopefully they both like each other too and become a couple in real life. The chemistry between them is sooo good. Or if they're not becoming couple, at least we get an info soon that they gonna collaborate again on another project, *handcrossed

I really hope they start dating, they fit each other so well. 

• Like 4

I always watch cdrama on a marathon mode, so I was saving this drama for later.

But after checking the ending , I'm sorry but I'll give it a pass. From what I read about the lighting, editing & so on , I will still give it a chance like I gave general & I ( which I actually ended up enjoying it & fangirling Wallace chung )

I can stand horrible editing & mediocre actor/actress, but I loath unclear ending ( this is not anime for god sake). Why make a only half from an already finished source? The viewers spent hours only to receive halfbaked product ?

Sorry for my ranting, just wanted to express my dissapointment.

• Like 3