[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

5 minutes ago, farhah_1986 said:

If YX can let Chun er go , why he need to kill YWY...Is it because YWY hindering his dream to attack Chang An or because of jealousy? Or both?The moment YX shoot YWY through his heart, with no doubt he lose CQ entirely and no more excuse can make CQ stay anymore. It will be ironic if CQ kill YX.

Jealousy... definetly it is jealousy....

• Like 2

Just now, Florina Culincu said:

Wonder if there is something wrong, checked My Drama List it says 67 ep that is pretty stupid ;went on drama wiki it says 68 ep which is the real number of ep? if it's 67 and no Happy ending  guess i will cry my eyes out cuz in the novel YY &CQ have a Happy End:bawling:

My wiki said 67

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Agents

36 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

I want both LGX and ZLY to win Best Actor and Best Actress Awards and see them on the same stage for their superb and excellent acting skills in PA.

Agree the entire cast should sweep most of the awards - theynailed their characters - pity for the story though

• Like 3

Just now, dashmount20 said:

Is it my eye ? I think I need to rewatch the opening credit.. i thought on the inside water she wearing blue.. now is red?...

i didnt notice, i just notice that she will kiss him lol , yep my shipping heart

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, zlyfan said:

Thank you, it works!

Thank you again! The preview is so sad.  CQ  jumps into the ice lake to save YWY.  It looks like she is going to give a kiss to him on his forehead as both of them are sinking into ice water.  

Will this link work tomorrow too?

• Like 2

So sad.  YWY actually waited for XE's reaction after saying that she wont be his anymore soon at the hotpot scene.  He did the same thing when he kissed her the second time too.  Both times, she just looked unable to commit or reciprocate his feelings and both times he just got up and walked away.  

Another sad thing, the lake scene didnt happen today.  So tomorrow....we get the lake scene.  XE will jump in the lake and confessed again to YWY that she wants to be with him and never part with him ever again.  Then kiss his forehead...

• Like 8

Noooo :bawling: I really hope there still gonna be happy ending even if just few seconds. YWY need that. Although finally CQ let her feeling shown to YWY.

The TV preview, what I can grasp :

YX : .... (something about Yanbei, I didn't quite hear it), have you ever love me?

CQ : I don't mind you killing YWY, but you must do it gentlemantly, not being coward by tricking YWY's feeling for me to do it. Now I'm gonna go find YWY

YX, I HATE YOU SOOOOO MUCH. You are a COWARD :angry::angry::angry:

• Like 5