[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

2 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

I regret why emperor didnt kill YX earlier .. it was ywy ask the emperor not killing YX ... that damn YX this is how he treat his best friend ... i wonder he still has heart ... ywy keep rescuing him all the time ... :angry:

Yx has become hopeless. He better dies. Cq will regret keeping friendship with him. Yx will lose everything. I hope he dies:angry:

• Like 3

Memories of master Yuwen Yue and XE when they first met kept pouring down in my memory lane...I hate you YX you don't strike your once so called brother in his vulnerable moment...You duel fair and square...:bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Melda Hung said:

:bawling: wondering where is Meng Feng ... YQ ... why they all leave him alone in the battlefield :bawling:

I think it's a trap. I think ywy thought xe is in danger n might have come to save her. Or they might have been killed:bawling:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Yx has become hopeless. He better dies. Cq will regret keeping friendship with him. Yx will lose everything. I hope he dies:angry:

Yup she must be so regret that she promise to YWY she will never leave him again :bawling:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YangD said:

Looking his tears rolling down , my heart s broken . 

How nicely they weaved in some time to mke us reminisce with YWY of XingYue 's journey in ystday epi from the moment he saves her on thar field - till now. They got us happy only to drop this new bombshell. ...

AAnd today they share this precap :confounded:This is the FIRST time YWY is crying with tears rolling, isn't he?:bawling:

• Like 6

Damnnnn till now.. not yet start... late 6min liaooo

2 minutes ago, milkokoa said:

I just want to see this. Is it too much to ask? They would be the perfect power couple (photoshopped btw)DGEmxcYUAAUyWOW.jpg

Hahahaha.. our dreammmm.. our wish.... pls make it happen.. lol

• Like 3

Guest YangD

Gosh , I'm freaking out , if they plan to end this drama very sad like the preview , I'm gonna get very angry. It's so painful . I'm personally hate Hunan tv , but this drama base on my favourite novel so I watched it but I'm not dare to hoping so much coz I know Hunan tv very good on tearing fans heart . Plsss don't murder my favourite novel, that's criminal T.T 

Speechless while sobbing my eyes out just because of a preview. Why this tears just can't stop? :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Should a drama being some entertainment for escaping harsh reality for a while, but why i feel i'm more stressed and having a headache because of a drama. Guess now i'm like a moth flying into fire..

Just hanging on one fragile hope of happy ending and a closure for what i've been invested for two whole month. Damn shady dirty play of e-world ruining one good story and effort of the actors. Just wait you Hunan and co. i'll bloodbath you all! :rage:

• Like 8