[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

Hi guys, it’s been such a long time I haven’t posted here! Hope you are well. ;-)

Can I suggest a cheeky request...whilst waiting for any news of PA2 would the people who have read the book translate some moments/chapters for us non Chinese speakers?? I know some were already shared before but I’d be interested in their life after the wedding night. That would be so amazing!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/03/2018 at 2:45 PM, rampantwolfhound said:

Chapter 4 of "Awakening" is up at FFN and AO3.

As a bonus, I've posted this pic from Angel Chua's blog since I figured that the few of you still here might appreciate it:

cropped-905a215670be8711f4d2c6f8d686a65f

I've already saved it for...writing inspiration purposes.

Oh my, this guy looks gorgeous in black !  And in  white. And in blue. And in anything !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2018 at 10:47 AM, tashalynn said:

So i take it there is going to be no PA 2???? Both main actors and actress are busy with other shows and movies and in life in general???

Mmmm I don’t want to be pessimistic but it doesn’t look like it will be anytime soon.

If it does all I want is for her and Shawn Dou to come back as their acting made the drama for me. Lin Gengxin is replaceable to me.