[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

Chapter 18 is up on FFN and AO3; this is the last full chapter before the epilogue goes up next week, so I hope you enjoy it. This isn't letting me post links the usual way today, so I'll just have to paste them now and fix them later. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12609570/18/A-Different-Pathhttp://archiveofourown.org/works/11972676/chapters/29971248

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

for a second I thought we were getting a second season but it is only reruns. PA will air again this time on Zhejiang TV at 1 PM starting February 5th. 

but let's enjoy these pretty posters 

0068CmKZgy1fo5af5lja9j31kp2r8u0x.jpg

0068CmKZgy1fo5aghct5mj31ft2ioqvb.jpg

0068CmKZgy1fo5ags7q27j31kp2r8qv6.jpg

0068CmKZgy1fo5ah4gbk1j31kp2r8hdv.jpg

I honestly would like just 2 more episodes with like a special edition for TV to give it a proper ending.

• Like 2

I write best when I'm facing a deadline, so I'll go ahead and say that I plan on posting the next chapter of "Awakening" on Valentine's Day so that I'll actually get off of--or sit down on, in this case--my lazy butt and actually write the thing. Just to whet your appetites, here are the opening two paragraphs:

Spoiler

Xing’er stared down at the comatose figure lying in the bed before her, mixed feelings coursing through her as the shadows from the candlelight played over the face of the elder Yuwen. On the one hand, she was awed at the level of trust that Yuwen Yue had displayed in her by bringing her to this place; on the other…

The wooden bead that she always carried with her felt as heavy as lead in its small pocket within her robe as if the secrets contained therein were physically weighing her down. While the paper inside the bead itself didn’t contain anything too controversial or damning, the secrets that bead implied could ruin everything that Xing’er had worked so hard to build at Qing Shan Yuan. The fact that she was even contemplating telling Yuwen Yue the truth as she knew it verified another inconvenient truth that she’d come to understand over the past few months: She was in love with Yuwen Yue, and he was likely in love with her as well.

Okay, so I lied about the Valentine's Day thing. I've never been a big fan of Valentine's Day anyway, so I guess it seems fitting that I'd end up posting today instead. Olympics + good writing assignments + rustiness + laziness does not equal a fast posting time. Chapter 2 is ready now, though; you can read it on FFN and AO3. I hope y'all like it.  

• 2 weeks later...