[Variety 2016] Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village S3 삼시세끼 어촌편 시즌3

14 hours ago, Phi said:

I really love the prank.  I laughed so hard just watching the raw episode.  Can't wait for sub! :)

I know! The three brothers crack me up bigtime! From Kyunsang thinking up the whole prank (and crouching for that long period - with a big grin even!) to Jonghyuk messing up and calling Kyunsang and then to Seojin almost ruining it. It's so amusing to watch Kyunsang who we know is such a big baby to have a friend who is an even bigger baby than he is! Throughout all the preview clips we see Kyunsang acting like a brother who gets a kick out of playing tricks on the younger one or putting him in awkward situations. It's so funny to see LJS outside of his drama characters! How hilarious was that boat ride? Thank goodness for cable programming, it's getting me through the KBS/MBC strike

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/27/2017 at 1:17 PM, calypso73 said:

I know! The three brothers crack me up bigtime! From Kyunsang thinking up the whole prank (and crouching for that long period - with a big grin even!) to Jonghyuk messing up and calling Kyunsang and then to Seojin almost ruining it. It's so amusing to watch Kyunsang who we know is such a big baby to have a friend who is an even bigger baby than he is! Throughout all the preview clips we see Kyunsang acting like a brother who gets a kick out of playing tricks on the younger one or putting him in awkward situations. It's so funny to see LJS outside of his drama characters! How hilarious was that boat ride? Thank goodness for cable programming, it's getting me through the KBS/MBC strike

The night before how Kyunsang & Eric started guessing who their next guest is was funny.  Eric guessed Ma Dong Seok just because he was in his dream the night before muhahaha  I want to know what he was dreaming lol :lol:  I wonder if Kyunsang would be able to guess it right that it was LJS had he not text Kyunsang saying "see you on Sunday".

It was funny how Jongsuk was heading in but turning right back out just as he was to show himself.  He was so nervous and the shock when he heard Kyunsang wasn't around...

DKYW0jyX0AAgVtC.jpg

Is like Jehoon seeing ghost when Eric trolled him by replying to Seojin that Jehoon can do the meat grilling because he's good at it!!  HAHAHAHA

DIzrYgvXkAEygSW.jpg

The funniest part of the whole prank is these 'award winning actors' couldn't follow the plot with a straight face! hahahahaha  And poor Kyunsang, it took a bit of time to unfold the prank that he thought he was being pranked instead!  :lol:

3 hours ago, Phi said:

The night before how Kyunsang & Eric started guessing who their next guest is was funny.  Eric guessed Ma Dong Seok just because he was in his dream the night before muhahaha  I want to know what he was dreaming lol :lol:  I wonder if Kyunsang would be able to guess it right that it's LJS had he didn't text Kyunsang saying "see you on Sunday".

It was funny how Jongsuk was heading in but turning right back out just as he was to show himself.  He was so nervous and the shock went he heard Kyunsang wasn't around...

Is like Jehoon seeing ghost when Eric trolled him by replying to Seojin that Jehoon can do the meat grilling because he's good at it!!  HAHAHAHA

The funniest part of the whole prank is these 'award winning actors' couldn't follow the plot with a straight face! hahahahaha  And poor Kyunsang, it took a bit of time to unfold the prank that he thought he was being pranked instead!  :lol:

Everything you said made this one of the funniest episodes because of the details! I also laughed so much at how LJS was just about to walk in when Jonghyuk decided to scold Koongie and scared off our baby guest! He made a 180 degree turn in fright! He even pretended to ask LJS "What is your name?" as if he didn't already know!!! :D Also when they asked Seojin if he preferred LJS or Ma Dongseok to come and he said Jongseoki. :D Of course he had to complain why they sent another male guest!

170929 Shinhwa’s Eric, a big success for his first ever chicken dish… Lee Seojin and Lee Jongsuk were amazed.

Eric made a chicken dish this time.

tvN “Three Meals A Day - Seaside Ranch” aired on September 29th, Eric made spicy chicken stew for the first time. He said “I have cooked a lot of things but this is my first time making braised spicy chicken.”

For dinner, Eric prepared a huge bowl of spicy chicken stew, roasted chicken with roasted potatoes. The finished spicy chicken stew looked amazing and everyone gulped down the delicious stew.

Lee Jongsuk was hungry that he even wanted Lee Seojin’s rice and kept saying “It’s so good”. Eric brought up the roasted chicken from the oven and he told Jongsuk that “There is more (chicken stew)” when he saw Jungsuk totally fell in love with the spicy chicken stew.

After Eric put the accordion potatoes and wine-marinated chicken in the oven, he realized that he did not use the onions that were supposed to be for the spicy chicken stew so he used it to make a mayonnaise onion sauce for the accordion potatoes.

When Lee Seojin tasted the roasted potato with the onion sauce, he said It would’ve been so sad if we had already used the onions.

Lee Jungsuk also enjoyed the dinner, mainly eating the chicken breast that he usually prefers. Lee Jungsuk said “It feels like I am eating dinner again. I have to start with a new mindset.” as he started gulping down his second dinner. Everyone was amazed at Eric’s onion sauce.

Source: StarNews, Herald  
Translation:
EricMun.tumblr

The baby tease is like kids often saying no no know to trying new food... I think it's hilarious especially when Seojin also said no and Eric followed right back with big baby lol.  I wonder if Seojin purposely said no right after Eric teased Jongsuk to troll or he doesn't like fig. :)

170929 “Baby!”.. ‘Three Meals a Day’ Shinhwa’s Eric teased as Lee Jongsuk finally tried figs.

Lee Jongsuk became a ‘baby’ and Lee Seojin became a 'big baby’.

On this episode of “Three Meals a Day - Seaside Ranch” broadcast on September 29th, Yoon Kyunsang and Lee Jongsuk brought back the figs that the townspeople gave them as they were coming home after finishing work at the ranch.

Eric washed the figs, split them in half and showed them how to eat it. Yoon Kyunsang picked one up, cut it in half and gave the other half to Jongsuk.

Lee Jongsuk shook his head saying “I don’t want to eat it.” However, Yoon Kyunsang kept telling him to try and made him to taste one. After trying one, Lee Jongsuk was pleasantly surprised saying “It’s good. I’m surprised. This was the first time I’ve tried it.

After witnessing this, Eric laughed and teased with “Baby. You kept saying you don’t want till finally tried one.

Eric also handed Lee Seojin a fig. Seojin did not disappoint saying “Nope. I am not eating it”. Eric cracked up and said “Big baby”.

Source: Busan News
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

170930 “Friends Episode 2”… ‘Three Meals a Day’ Lee Jongsuk to Shinhwa’s Andy and Minwoo

Lee Jongsuk is leaving and Eric’s friends, Shinhwa’s Andy and Lee Minwoo are coming to ’Three Meals a Day’.

The trailer for next week’s episode featured Andy and Lee Minwoo coming as the next guests. Lee Seojin, Eric, and Yoon Kyunsang were surprised when they arrived home and saw a meal prepared on the table and luggage at the house. They showed their curiosity about the new guests saying “Wait, there are suitcases here” and “There is food too!"  Eric showed his suspicion saying, ”Don’t you think the townspeople are acting weird?“ Then, Andy and Lee Minwoo finally appeared as guests.

Lee Seojin asked to the two of them "Do you guys know how to fish? Go catch some. We need to catch some."  As they headed out to sea, Lee Minwoo said he would like to catch a black porgy. The trailer then showed Lee Minwoo catching something and Eric, Lee Seojin, and Andy screamed with excitement.

At dinner time, Andy said about Eric "He did not even move at all at the beginning."  Lee Seojin asked them "Why is he cooking all of a sudden?" Lee Minwoo answered "I didn’t even know he was good at cooking."

Meanwhile, Lee Jongsuk displayed a great chemistry with Lee Seojin, Eric and Yoon Kyunsang despite his extreme shyness last week. Jongsuk showed off his cute side feeding samgyupsal and spoon worms to the other members, and his innocent side washing the dishes sucking on an ice cream. He also showed an incredible appetite as he gulped down Eric’s chicken dishes.

‘Three Meals a Day - Seaside Ranch’ is an outdoor variety TV show that features the cast running ranches to provide three meals a day for themselves on Deukryang Island this summer.

Source: Herald
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

October 3, 2017

PD Na Young Suk Opens Up About His Close Friendship With Actor Lee Seo Jin

Source: Soompi by J. Lim    

Na-Young-Suk-Lee-Seo-Jin.jpg

Producing director (PD) Na Young Suk, more commonly known as “Na PD” is often seen as Korea’s hit variety show maker. He has helmed many popular series like “Three Meals a Day,” “New Journey to the West,” and “Youn’s Kitchen” and has earned himself the title “A PD you know you can trust.”

Na Young Suk recently sat down for an interview to talk about his experiences and work principles, and during the conversation, he also opened up about his friendship with actor Lee Seo Jin.

Since his appearance in “Grandpas Over Flowers” in 2013, Lee Seo Jin has worked on a total of seven programs with Na Young Suk, with the most recent being the latest season of “Three Meals a Day.” This would have been impossible if not for the trust these two have for each other.

Na Young Suk explained, “We really trust each other. I usually don’t form personal relationships outside of work with the people who appear on my shows, but I became very close with Lee Seo Jin. He and I both strive to separate work and personal life, and I think our similar principles is what makes me want to keep working with him.”

The PD also shared a story of how he had learned just how thoughtful and considerate Lee Seo Jin can be. He said, “I was once going to invite a guest, but I decided to first ask Lee Seo Jin about it because I felt like they weren’t on the friendliest of terms. I told him that I’d contacted him in case he got caught off guard on set, and he replied, ‘You’re the PD. My job is to just take what you plan and make it a reality. It’s a decision that’s completely up to you, so don’t feel like you need to ask me for permission.'”

Hearing this answer from Lee Seo Jin, Na Young Suk explained that it made him realize just how professional and considerate Lee Seo Jin was, and solidified his desire to keep working with him.

Source (1)

Eric babooo, thought it stayed unplugged

That cheeky smile to Seojin hyung as he realized... :lol:

tumblr_oxaf7oLbLu1rvbzggo4_400.gif  tumblr_oxaf7oLbLu1rvbzggo5_r2_400.gif

tumblr_oxaf7oLbLu1rvbzggo2_400.gif  tumblr_oxaf7oLbLu1rvbzggo1_r1_400.gif

Throw in this gif because he looks a manga / anime character here

tumblr_ox8wqn9D5c1rvbzggo1_500.gif

cr: msmemaaaa tumblr

September 29, 2017

Lee Jong Suk Has 24 Hour Long Eating Show on ‘3 Meals a Day’

Source: BNTNews

v4x30egdsvmr5m6tkssgqyy80mmj8crs.jpg

[by Ent Team] Lee Jong Suk has an eating show. 

On September 29th, the broadcast of the 9th episode of ‘3 Meals a Day: Marine Farming Edition’ will show a 24 hour long ‘eating show’ of ‘cute glutton’ actor Lee Jong Suk. 

Lee Jong Suk showed super ‘bro-chemistry’ with his close friend actor Yoon Kyun Sang on his first appearance on the show last week and received a lot of interest in turn. Lee Jong Suk is usually shy but through the hidden camera prepared by the Deukryang Island brothers Lee Seo Jin, Eric, and Yoon Kyun Sang, they were able to break down the walls in his heart and he became the Deukryang magnae. . 

In the recent recording, Lee Jong Suk’s extraordinary ‘food show’ was eye-catching. He ate everything well and even while washing dishes he would eat. 

Especially as the three brothers started the ‘Gain Weight Project’ for Lee Jong Suk who cannot gain weight even though he eats well. Under the care of the hyeongs, Lee Jong Suk showed 24 hour long explosive ‘food show’. There is anticipation towards ‘cute glutton’ Lee Jong Suk’s image of not letting go of his food as he smiles a sesame seed smile. 

Meanwhile, ‘3 Meals a Day’ is a program that shows how hard it is to make meals in unfamiliar and quiet farming and fishing villages compared to big cities. Every season the show presents the small happiness in everyday life and is well received. ‘3 Meals a Day: Marine Farming Edition’ based in Deukryang Island during the summer is broadcast every Friday at 9:50 pm. (photo by CJ E&M) 

October 5, 2017

Lee Seo Jin Shares Why He Continues To Work With PD Na Young Suk On Variety Shows

Source: Soompi by L. Kim  

Lee-Seo-Jin-Na-Young-Suk.jpg

Recently, actor Lee Seo Jin sat down for an interview where he shared his thoughts on his variety shows appearances and producing director (PD) Na Young Suk.

Lee Seo Jin revealed, “At first, I was tricked and appeared on ‘Grandpas Over Flowers’ out of impulse. The program actually became a hit.” Then he joked, “After that, I continued to work with Na Young Suk, but if [a show] doesn’t do well, we’ll have to go our separate ways then.” Having worked on seven programs with the PD, the actor also shared how he continues to work with Na Young Suk because he likes how all of Na Young Suk’s programs are very down-to-earth.

When asked if Lee Seo Jin and Na Young Suk have been discussing their next project after “Three Meals a Day,” Lee Seo Jin answered, “Truthfully, Na PD and I don’t talk about work a lot. We only talk about it in the office. Even if I ask him, he won’t tell me, and I’m not curious about it either.” He said that even if he does ask, Na Young Suk will say, “It’s better if you don’t know. You’re not going to prepare for it anyways.”

The interviewer pointed out that Lee Seo Jin seemed to be the most comfortable in “Three Meals a Day” because he is the oldest. Contrary to the assumption, Lee Seo Jin said that “Youn’s Kitchen” was the most comfortable program for him. He explained, “First of all, you stay and live in one place. Your lifestyle is regularized, and the view and weather are beautiful.”

Lee Seo Jin admitted the hardest variety show for him was “Grandpas Over Flowers” because they have to keep moving and he has to be in charge of the schedule. He also said “Three Meals a Day” is difficult because they have to make meals.

Which one of Na Young Suk’s programs featuring Lee Seo Jin was your favorite?

Source (1)

October 5, 2017

“Three Meals A Day” PD Reveals Criteria For Selecting Guests

Three-Meals-a-Day.jpg

As tvN’s “Three Meals a Day” continues to captivate viewers with its down-to-earth quality, a producing director (PD) from the show discussed how the staff have been casting guests.

tvN’s “Three Meals a Day” is a popular variety show where Lee Seo Jin, Shinhwa’s Eric, and Yoon Kyun Sang must prepare three meals a day while living on an island. Compared to last season when it was just the three of them, there are once again guest celebrities who have garnering much attention from the viewers this season.

PD Lee Jin Joo revealed their criteria for selecting guests. She shared, “We’re casting guests that can either bring out a new side of the members or create new relationships and stories with the members.” She also added that while guests who are already close with the members may have chemistry with the cast, guests who have never met the members show what it’s like to progressively get closer to them through cooking and conversations.

True to her word, the three permanent cast members displayed new sides of themselves that weren’t shown last season due to the guests.

Lee Seo Jin, who usually doesn’t actively lead the way, took more initiative because of Han Ji Min. It was also Lee Je Hoon who brought out a softer side of the usually more confident Lee Seo Jin through the topic of marriage.

Yoon Kyun Sang showed changes as well. He’s the youngest of the group, but during this season, he showed a mature, “older brother”-like side to himself when Lee Jong Suk and AOA’s Seolhyun appeared. People are curious to see how Eric will change once his fellow Shinhwa members Andy and Lee Min Woo appear on the upcoming October 6 episode.

“Three Meals a Day” airs every Friday at 9:50 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

The 3MAD house taken over by the guests. The production team making their wishful thinking (hoping for guests to arrive first and waiting in Deukryang) come true. :)

October 6, 2017

Watch: Shinhwa’s Andy Comments On How Eric Cooks While Quickly Preparing Meal With Minwoo

Source: Soompi by S. Park    

Andy-Lee-Min-Woo.jpg

Shinhwa’s Eric finally got his wish!

Shinhwa members Andy and Minwoo were this week’s guests on the October 6 broadcast of tvN’s “Three Meals A Day.” The two arrived at the island before Lee Seo Jin, Eric, and Yoon Kyun Sang and prepared a meal for the trio while pranking them in the process. However, the production staff who were all used to Eric’s slow, leisurely cooking were surprised at Andy and Minwoo’s speedy preparations.

Andy-Lee-Min-Woo1.jpg

When the staff asked the veteran idol members if they’re always this quick, Minwoo answered, “Andy cooks quite quickly, although he doesn’t have an impatient personality.” Then, Andy made everyone laugh when he said, “I am impatient! Watch me. Don’t I look impatient? How did you stay by my side for 20 years?”

Andy added, “I like this show so I watch it often, but you all must be so frustrated watching Eric. I almost exploded!”

Next week’s episode will be the finale of this season of “Three Meals A Day.” Watch Andy’s speedy cooking below!

Source (1)

Published on October 6, 2017 by tvN

3MAD Welcome meal by MinDy Couple

October 6, 2017

Watch: Shinhwa’s Andy And Minwoo Show How To Hide In Plain Sight On “Three Meals A Day”

Source: Soompi by E. Kang    

Minwoo.png

As expected, Shinhwa’s Andy and Minwoo didn’t hesitate to prank their fellow member Eric when presented with the opportunity.

The two veteran idols were guests on the October 6 broadcast of tvN’s “Three Meals a Day,” which features a permanent cast of Lee Seo Jin, Shinhwa’s Eric, and Yoon Kyun Sang.

Andy and Minwoo arrived at their lodging ahead of the three regular members, and decided to play a prank, saying, “Don’t they think a female guest is coming today? Let’s hide.” After they staged their luggage, prepared food, and started a fire to make sure it seems like someone had arrived, the two Shinhwa members changed clothes to look exactly like film crew members, complete with comfortable slip-ons and towels to partially hide their faces.

Shinhwa.png

When Lee Seo Jin, Eric, and Yoon Kyun Sang finally appeared, they immediately realized that someone had arrived, but assumed it was a headstrong female guest like Han Ji Min again. Not aware that Minwoo and Andy were watching their every move just a few feet away, the three cast members began to search the entire house.

While they found out their guest was male when Yoon Kyun Sang discovered Andy and Minwoo’s shoes, they hilariously guessed that their guest was Shinhwa’s Jun Jin instead. Frustrated, Andy and Minwoo began to act strangely by arranging props and snacking on the prepared food.

Shinhwa-2.png

Lee Seo Jin caught on eventually, commenting, “Isn’t that [crew member] strange? The one moving around,” and even said, “He looks like Minwoo.” However, Eric refuted, “No, that’s a staff member.” Eric kept arguing that Lee Seo Jin was wrong, until he finally shouted, “Answer! [The guests are] Andy and Minwoo!”

Watch the hilarious prank play out below!

Source (1)

Published on October 6, 2017 by tvN

You're on Candid Camera (with hints!)

October 7, 2017

Lee Je Hoon Worried About Showing His True Self On “Three Meals A Day”

Lee-Je-Hoon-e1507403337192.jpg

Recently, Lee Je Hoon sat down for an interview at the opening premiere of his movie “I Can Speak,” starring Na Moon Hee.

During the interview, his appearance on tVN’s “Three Meals a Day” was brought up. Lee Je Hoon explained, “I came out very naturally, and actually, that’s how I look like usually. Before [I came out on the show], there were many people who didn’t recognize me when I went out on the streets like that. They would be like, ‘No way can that be Lee Je Hoon,’ and just pass by. Now, everyone recognizes me.” While laughing, he added, “I’m wondering if I have to dress up when I go out.”

Lee Je Hoon opened up about his natural experiences on the variety show, saying, “Everything was me. The clothes were me. The reactions and expressions were me, too.” He admitted he was embarrassed because he felt like he showed all the true sides of himself. He was worried he came out so naturally that the fantasy and aura of him as an actor were gone now. However, Lee Je Hoon confessed, “I think a part of me didn’t want me to dress up and cover myself up on the show. That’s why I comfortably enjoyed that moment and went there with a comfortable heart.”

Meanwhile, Lee Je Hoon was nominated in the best actor category for the movie “Anarchist From Colony.”

Source (1)

Archived