[Variety 2016] Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village S3 삼시세끼 어촌편 시즌3

September 15, 2017

Watch: Lee Jong Suk And Yoon Kyun Sang Are Inseparable In Preview For “Three Meals A Day”

Source: Soompi by Y. Chang  

Lee-Jong-Suk-Yoon-Kyun-Sang1.jpg

“Three Meals a Day” has released an adorable teaser video of Lee Jong Suk following his best friend Yoon Kyun Sang everywhere.

The preview shared at the end of the seventh episode of “Three Meals a Day” excited fans not only because Lee Jong Suk hardly ever appears on variety shows, but also because Yoon Kyun Sang and Lee Jong Suk’s bromance chemistry is definitely something to look forward to.

The preview is only a minute and a half long, but it’s enough to leave the viewers begging for more. In the video, Lee Jong Suk joins the seaside house with a big smile on his face and his hands full of food and snacks. He continues to linger around Yoon Kyun Sang all day, hugging him and holding hands. Lee Jong Suk proves to be a good worker when he does the dishes, but he also shows a bit of his clumsy side when he bumps his head against the wood right below the ceiling. Yoon Kyun Sang comes to care for him, asking him if he’s alright.

Yoon Kyun Sang is a big bro for Lee Jong Suk as well. He pats his head and volunteers to cook for him when Lee Jong Suk says he’s hungry. Lee Jong Suk even feeds him when Yoon Kyun Sang has his hands full. Their bromance chemistry is so real, it’s hard not to smile throughout the entire video!

The episode with Lee Jong Suk as the guest will air on September 23. (22?)

Watch the adorable preview below!

Published on September 15, 2017 by tvN

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

September 16, 2017

“Three Meals A Day” Hits High Ratings Again With AOA’s Seolhyun’s Appearance

Source: Soompi by C. Hong    

three-meals-a-day.jpg

“Three Meals a Day” is on a ratings high!

Last week, the tvN variety show took the No. 1 spot in its time slot with AOA’s Seolhyun’s first guest appearance. Her appearance extended into the September 15 episode, which achieved an average of 8.8 percent viewership ratings and a high of 11.6 percent (according to Nielsen Korea). On cable, the entire episode took the No. 1 spot in its time slot.

The show also achieved an average viewership rating of 5.7 percent and a high of 7.5 percent among tvN’s target audience, men and women in the 20-40 age range. Here it took the No. 1 spot in its time slot on all channels.

In the episode, Seolhyun opened up a little more to the cast members of “Three Meals a Day” after getting over her initial shyness. The show also teased a preview of Lee Jong Suk’s upcoming appearance on the program.

Source (1)

September 19, 2017

Lee Je Hoon Opens Up About How Much He Enjoyed Being A Guest On “Three Meals A Day”

Source: Soompi by J. Lim  

Lee-Je-Hoon-Three-Meals-a-Day.jpg

Actor Lee Je Hoon appeared on “2 O’Clock Escape Cultwo Show” on September 19 and during his interview, he opened up about his experience being a guest on tvN’s “Three Meals a Day.”

The latest season of the show has been inviting guests to the island, and Lee Je Hoon was the second star to stay with the trio of Shinhwa’s Eric, Lee Seo Jin, and Yoon Kyun Sang. Talking about his time on the island, Lee Je Hoon said, “I was worried that things might get awkward hanging out together with all of us being guys. But Eric made sure to make me feel comfortable and told me, ‘It’ll be okay. Don’t worry about it and relax.'”

Lee-Je-Hoon.jpg

He continued to add, “Eric’s food is really delicious. It’s so good that it left me speechless. I think his food is the tastiest thing I’ve eaten recently. I can’t cook at all, so I’m envious of how much of a great cook Eric is.”

Lee Je Hoon also talked about Lee Seo Jin and said, “He took care of me like I was his younger brother. He made me feel at ease, and I think that’s why I was able to open up to him and ask him lots of questions.”

Source (1)

I was hopping to see the trio to be at Lee Jehoon's VIP premiere but they had a filming with Shinhwa's Minwoo & Andy.  Wonder if they had filming when Seolhyun's VIP premiere too...

170916 ‘Three Meals a Day’, it was warm-hearted mood as Shinhwa’s Eric showed concerns for AOA’s Seolhyun

On September 15th, tvN ’Three Meals A Day - Seaside Ranch’, the three brothers and Seolhyun were eating together and getting closer as they shared about their daily life.

In the afternoon, all four of them drove around the island and the three brothers showed Seolhyun around Deukryang Island. Seolhyun asked Eric about his married life in the car, and Eric answered comfortably according to his feeling. Once they arrived at the beach, they placed the fish traps and went to the ranch and milked the goats. Eric told Seolhyun to be careful as she was wearing slippers.

When they got back home, they started preparing dinner. Before getting into major cooking, they got together and had a good conversation. Eric carefully told to Seolhyun as he prepared the ingredients. They also talked about their shyness towards strangers. In fact, Seolhyun said “I was so shy I could not stop the bus when it passed my stop.” As the conversation got longer, the wall between them slowly broke down.

During the conversation at dinner, Yoon Kyunsang asked Seolhyun “Do you like acting better or singer better?” Seolhyun was hesitant to give an answer as it is a sensitive question. That’s when Eric stepped in and helped her out by sharing “I feel more comfortable being active as a group. Working individually is difficult but you can feel the sense of accomplishment. When you finish something that you didn’t think you could, you feel that great sense of accomplishment.” Seolhyun also agreed with Eric.

After dinner, Eric asked Seolhyun when her movie was coming out. Seolhyun told them the release date, and Yoon Kyunsang said “We should all go see it.” Seolhyun asked “Are you all actually coming if I invite you? What if it overlaps with Lee Jehoon’s movie?” Eric playfully responded “We are going to see your movie no matter what.” Lee Seojin also joked “I only know Lee Jehoon from Cool.” The three brothers were joking around but were genuinely trying to help Seolhyun with her concerns and insecurities.

When Seolhyun went for a shower, Eric told Kyunsang about how he felt sorry for Seolhyun because she could not do anything outside due to the rain most of the time she was there. Eric said “We know how the system works. We know this is what going to be shown on the show when it’s aired. She will be worried and feel like it is her fault if the episode doesn’t do well.” Yoon Kyunsang suggested they make morning shake the next day, and Eric answered “Let’s do everything we can.

When Eric first met Seolhyun, he was awkward and shy. But he tried in his own way to help her as time passed. When Seolhyun was asked about choosing what she prefers between acting and singing, he helped her out by sharing his own experience. Considering he is a quiet and reserved guy, with him talking to Seolhyun first, making jokes, really showed how much he tried to help her. So was the case for Lee Seojin and Yoon Kyunsang. The warm-hearted acts of kindness by the three brothers really made Deukryang Island a warm place.

Source: News1
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

170916 ‘Three Meals a Day’ Shinhwa’s Eric, Romantic + Genius Chef, Jealous of Na Hyemi

One can wonder what is missing from him. He gave a romantic answers when asked about his new married life and warm advice to those who just started to walk on the same career path as him.

Eric’s cooking skills stood out in the previous season, ’Three Meals a Day - Fishing Village 3’. This times on ’Three Meals a Day - Seaside Ranch’, he got along with the guests and showed off his charm as a husband.

Aired on September 15th, it started with Seolhyun’s question “How does it feel to be married?"  Eric answered ”I don’t feel much different.“  He said being able to be together more is the best thing, ”There was a curfew for Hyemi so I had to get her home by midnight for 5 years. Now I don’t have to and I love it“, he replied.

He also said ”Rather than a girlfriend, she’s like a best friend.Yoon Kyunsang showed his envy and reacted ”That’s what I would love to have.“ What Eric said as a comment would make anyone envious.

Eric was also considerate of his fellow singer/actor when she was asked a tough question. In this episode, Seolhyun was asked by Yoon Kyunsang ”Do you like being an actor or singer better?

Seolhyun was a little hesitated with the question and responded ”That is a little hard to answer…“.  Eric started ”For me, working as a group is easier and working individually is more difficult and tiring. But there is a sense of accomplishment. There is a sense of accomplishment when you complete something with decent result when you don’t think you could do.“ Seolhyun also related to it. It was possible for Eric to help Seolhyun avoid that sensitive question because he is in the same situation.

Eric seems like a perfect guy. On top of his ‘King Chef’ title, he also got a 'Romantic Guy’ title as well. The viewers made comments such as ”It would take 100 years for me to be like him“, ”I’m jealous of Na Hyemi“, and ”It seems like he cooks for Na Hyemi often“.

Source: Newsen

170916 ‘Three Meals a Day - Seaside Ranch’ Episode 7, Shinhwa’s Eric’s never-ending cooking story

What makes Deukryang Island prosperous is Eric’s amazing dishes. In this episode where there is less amount of work and more frequent eating at home in an extremely hot weather, Eric’s presence shined even more. Managing Jackson’s family at the ranch gives a lot of free time. It is not a stretch to say Eric’s cooking is everything to the cast since there is nothing else they can do outside of working at the ranch.

Seolhyun is gone and Lee Jongseok has come;
Eric’s never-ending cooking story

The changes that they face in their second season in Deukryang Island is that there are guests coming and a ranch open with Jackson family. The love they share with the goats and people on Deukryang Island is something special for them. This season is probably the last time they will spend a season on Deukryang Island. That might be why there is so much more affection and love for the island.

The three brothers soon calmed down from the appearance of Seolhyun. The concern if people, who are strangers will be able to get along well turned out to be a needless concern considering the unique situation. After getting to know each other having a meal together, they started to enjoy driving around the rainy Deukryang Island.

From the dock to the ranch, there weren’t that many places they could go but they were just happy spending time at those places. The morning started by Yoon Kyunsang was followed by Seolhyun’s potato Sujebi, then came Eric’s time. No one expected to have a proper potato Sujebi there.

Beef that Seolhyun brought became a valuable ingredient and the Gamja-tang (pork backbone stew) with a lot of time and effort put in amazed everyone. Eric’s cooking skills are so perfect that he could open a restaurant if he wanted to, and they even have the power to make the viewers excited. For this reason, Lee Seojin and Yoon Kyunsang are probably very happy to have Eric with them.

This episode was interesting as they had to spend more time together due to the rain. This situation where they had no choice but to talk about various things helped them get close to each other. Eric started making Gamja-tang (pork backbone stew) by boiling dried radish greens, preparing potatoes, and parboiling the pork backbone to get rid of the impurities like blood.

It seems like he puts random amounts of ingredients but he creates fantastic tastes. It is almost as if Eric has the perfect combinations in his head. Eric’s delicious potato stew was born for dinner.

The beef, that Seolhyun brought, made the three brothers happy. The taste of beef was special and refreshing for the brothers as they were always eating pork.

They could not stop eating the beef that Seolhyun grilled even in the rain. The brothers’ yard turned into ‘Seolhyun’s barbecue restaurant’, and everyone was happy. They did not care if they had to hold onto umbrellas to eat in the rain.

Their dinner continued onto the potato stew. The strong fire scorched the stew a little bit but the taste was still amazing. It seemed like there is never a failure for the 'Soup Master’ Eric and his dishes.

It kept raining while Seolhyun was there. To cheer her up, Lee Seojin prepared Mammoth bread. This huge Soboro bread was a special treat Lee Seojin prepared after he studied the recipe. It was not easy to make but it turned out to be very good and everyone enjoyed it.

The bread just out of the brazier was amazing. Before they finished filming and left the island, the last menu was Dotori-muk (acorn jelly) and zucchini pancake. Vegetable pancake is the best menu on a rainy day.

The secret about Eric’s cooking skills were revealed as Eric answered Seolhyun’s question and curiosity. Eric learn how to cook from TV because he was curious. His first cooking was successful which gave him confidence (to cook more) and it became his hobby.

People often order Jjajangmyeon but Eric apparently makes and eats with his wife. There is no other word to describe that other than 'amazing’. That is truly impressive.

Eric probably could relate to Seolhyun who is active as both an idol and an actor because he himself is also an idol and an actor. Seolhyun opened up in front of big-name actors and she could relate very much to Eric’s warm words. Seolhyun always felt self-conscious about her tanned complexion but she realized the fans love just the way she is and she stopped worrying about it.

She realized it is still you even if you gained a bit of weight or have a tanned complexion. Low self-esteem forces you to be insecure and to adjust yourself for others. However, the fact that she overcame this and started living for herself with high self-esteem is amazing.

Eric’s passion and skills are incomparable as he even makes Muk himself. It did not look fancy but his fantastic Dotori-muk (acorn jelly) amazed everyone. You can not make Muk without putting a lot of time and effort into it, and this might be the identity and essence of Eric’s cooking style.

The late summer rain made 'Three Meals a Day’ family appreciate Deukryang Island again. Unlike the past days when they lost their motivation and energy due to the extremely hot weather, the whole day of rain made them calmly enjoy life on Deukryang Island. It might have been frustrating not being able to do anything with the guest, but things became refreshing with the rain.

The scenery of places in rainy Deukryang Island was refreshing for the viewers. The rain made them appreciate the natural beauty of Deukryang Island that they never took a close look at. Deukryang Island was full of happiness with Eric’s never-ending story that makes everyone experience the fantastic and amazing world of cooking and food.

Source: MediaUs

September 22, 2017

Lee Jong Suk Appears on ‘3 Meals a Day’, First Variety Appearance in 3 Years

Source: BNTNews

t65lz3vqiiz382h63mm6xaa93aua6ebo.jpg

[by Ent Team] Bro-chemistry bursts from the ‘3 Meals a Day’ maknaes. 

On the 8th episode of tvN ‘3 Meals a Day: Marine Farming Edition’ to be broadcast on the 22nd, next generation actor Lee Jong Suk appears as the fourth guest of Deukryang Island.  

While the news was released of Lee Jong Suk appearing on ‘3 Meals a Day: Marine Farming Edition’, his chemistry with Yoon Kyun Sang who he is close friends is the center of attention. He also relayed that his decision to appear on a variety show after 3 years was because of Yoon Kyun Sang. 

At the first meeting with the production team he disclosed, “People have waited for me to make an appearance for a long time (on variety shows) but it’s because Kyun Sang-hyeong is there that I’m able to do it. I believed in him and came.”

The broadcast that will unfold Yoon Kyun Sang and Lee Jong Suk’s deep bromance chemistry is expected to bring warm smiles to viewers. The two boast of a special friendship as they are always together, cooking together, and when they chat they can’t hide their smiles.

In addition, Lee Jin Joo PD who directs ‘3 Meals a Day: Marine Farming Edition’ added, “While filming you could feel that the two really cherish each other. I thought ‘that’s the picture of really close friends’.”

The story of the four Deukrayng Island Brothers with the added bro-chemistry can be checked out on today’s (22nd) broadcast of the 8 episode of tvN ‘3 Meals a Day: Marine: Farming Edition’ at 9:50pm. (photo by tvN)

September 22, 2017

Lee Jong Suk Becomes Flustered During Hidden Camera Prank On “Three Meals A Day”

Source: Soompi by L. Kim    

Lee-Jong-Suk2.jpg

Yoon Kyun Sang showed just exactly how close he is to Lee Jong Suk…by pulling a hidden camera prank on him!

On the September 22 episode of “Three Meals a Day,” Lee Jong Suk appeared as a guest to surprise his close friend Yoon Kyun Sang, but he was met with a special surprise

Knowing that the new guest is Lee Jong Suk, Yoon Kyun Sang quickly put a plan into action with actor Lee Seo Jin and Shinhwa’s Eric. Yoon Kyung Sang said, “Jong Suk is really shy around strangers, and he probably wouldn’t have come here if not for me. I’ll be hiding behind there, so tell him I’m not here because I had something to do. Please make it really awkward.” Both Lee Seo Jin and Eric complained as if they didn’t want to do it, but in the end, they approved.

Lee Jong Suk arrived, and as planned, Lee Seo Jin and Eric carried out the hidden camera prank. They fibbed that Yoon Kyun Sang won’t be back until that night, and they also made him feel extremely awkward. Lee Jong Suk couldn’t hide the terror on his face. Flustered and confused, he asked Yoon Kyun Sang’s cats, “Where did your dad go?” In the meantime, Yoon Kyun Sang had a blast watching all this happen from behind the wall.

Lee-Jong-Suk-Yoon-Kyun-Sang2.jpg

Source (1)

Published on September 22, 2017 by tvN

September 22, 2017

“Three Meals A Day” Ratings Surge Up With Lee Jong Suk’s Appearance

Source: Soompi by L. Kim  

Lee-Jong-Suk3.jpg

“Three Meals a Day” continues to impress viewers with high ratings!

The chemistry of Lee Seo Jin, Eric, Yoon Kyun Sang, and Lee Jong Suk on this week’s episode of the variety show has captured viewers’ interest, causing the ratings to soar once again. The show received an average viewership rating of 9.8 percent and took the No. 1 spot in its time slot across all television channels.

On this episode, Lee Seo Jin and Eric went fishing, and Yoon Kyun Sang planned a hidden camera prank on guest Lee Jong Suk. Soon, Shinhwa members Andy and Lee Min Woo will be making an appearance on the show as well.

“Three Meals a Day” airs every Friday via tvN at 9:50 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

170922 ‘Three Meals a Day’ Eric “If male guest, I want someone like Lee Jehoon”

On ’Three Meals a Day - Seaside Ranch’ aired on September 22nd, Lee Seojin and Eric showed their affection towards Lee Jehoon.

Lee Seojin and Eric were curious to who the guest was going to be. Eric displayed his affection towards Lee Jehoon by saying “If the guest is male, I want him to be like Lee Jehoon.

Lee Seojin said “I got a text from Jehoon. He said ‘It was fun, and I want eat some delicious food again’ so I told him 'Why don’t you go out and eat. You don’t have to come all they way here and eat’.”

Lee Seojin and Eric also talked about how they feel bad that they couldn’t do more for Seolhyun when she came on the show as a guest.

Source: Sports Chosun

170922 ‘Three Meals a Day’, Shinhwa’s Eric and Yoon Kyunsang guessed right… Lee Jongseok is on Deukryang Island

tvN’s ’Three Meals a Day’ aired on the 22nd featured the three Deukryang Island brothers guessing who would be their next guest.

Eric said “Ma Dongseok was in my dream. I don’t know why. Is he going to come on our show as a guest?

Yoon Kyunsang laughed saying “Lee Jongsuk was in my dream. I don’t know if it’s because we are close but I think he might come on the show”.

Eric responded “I think you are right. I am pretty sure he is coming tomorrow.” Yoon Kyunsang agreed with Eric and said “I think I will get some chills down my spine if he actually comes tomorrow.’ He recalled the texts he had with Lee Jongsuk and remembered ”He asked me to hang out with him on Sunday.“ The next day was Sunday.

The more they investigated, the more confident they got with their guess that Lee Jongsuk would be coming. The Deukryang brothers went to sleep in certain that Lee Jongsuk was coming as their guest.

Yoon Kyunsang planned a prank for shy Lee Jongseok where he would hide himself and make Lee Jongseok believe he is not here on the island. Lee Seojin and Eric agreed to help him with his prank.

Source: ISplus

Poor duo!!  From the last season till now, luck just doesn't seem to be on their side!  I actually miss seeing the boat / net fishing, as well as hunting for oyster at the mudflat.  Last season they caught so many crabs in the net while this season is the opposite.  More octopus, less crabs & fish.  May be is while Na PD is more lenient with them buying meat from the market.

170922 ‘Three Meals a Day’ Shinhwa’s Eric, caught this season’s first fish… Lee Seojin shouted with joy

Eric from ‘Three Meals a Day’ finally caught a first fish this season.

On tvN’s ’Three Meals a Day - Marine Ranch’ aired on September 22nd, Lee Seojin and Eric arrived on Deukryang Island first. Yoon Kyunsang joined them later due to his busy schedule.

After arriving at the island, Lee Seo Jin and Eric decided to challenge fishing. They set up their fishing tools with a firm determination that they will catch a fish. But it didn’t go so well. 

At the fishing spot, Eric and Lee Seojin started making octopus ramen for lunch. They made ramen with scallions and the octopus they previously caught with fish trap. They gulped the ramen down, totally forgot about fishing for a moment.

One of the local fisherman let Seojin and Eric on board his boat when he saw that they couldn’t manage to catch a single fish. So they went boat-fishing. But things didn’t go so well there either.

On the verge of disappointment right before heading back, Eric finally managed to catch one Bartail Flathead. Eric said “I wish we had Kyunsang with us. He is a good fisher.

Eric said to Kyunsang later “It felt bored without you and your cats when you weren’t here. It felt like I sent my kids to school in a big city.

Source: Starsnews, ISplus

170922 ‘Three Meals a Day’ Lee Seojin X Shinhwa’s Eric duo went fishing.. shy Lee Jongseok made an appearance

Lee Jongsuk appeared as the fourth guest of ’Three Meals a Day’.

This episode broadcasted on September 22nd featured Eric and Lee Seojin gone fishing before Yoon Kyunsang arrived. Eric and Lee Seojin made ramen for lunch when fishing didn’t go so well. They put the octopus they caught with the fish trap and the scallions they brought from home in the ramen. They totally forgot about fishing and enjoyed the ramen.

One of the local fisherman let Lee Seojin and Eric on his boat when he saw them not able to catch any fish. Eric fished on the boat and finally caught one Bartail Flathead just before they decided to head home.

When they came back home, Eric decided to make steamed pork back ribs and fish soup. As it took more than an hour to steam the back ribs, they ended up eating dinner after 11 PM. Eric patiently completed the back ribs by adding kimchi. With the Bartail Flathead he caught earlier, he also made a fish soup with water parsley.

Eric said “The flathead looks unattractive but it tastes so good”. Yoon Kyunsang said “It would be strange to taste bad”, and he continued eating.

Lee Jongsuk came to Deukryang Island the next day as the fourth guest. He seemed very nervous as he was heading towards Deukryang Island. He seemed nervous when he was buying groceries and meeting the townspeople.

After having cold udon with Lee Jongsuk, Eric and Lee Seojin continued fishing. Eric seemed determined as he only caught one fish the day before.

While Lee Seojin and Eric went fishing, Yoon Kyunsang and Lee Jongsuk made kimchi fried rice. They seemed like really close friends as they had some friendly quarrels.

Source: StarsNews

I really love the prank.  I laughed so hard just watching the raw episode.  Can't wait for sub! :)

170923 ‘Three Meals a Day - Marine Ranch’ The best 1-minute rating on pranking Lee Jongsuk

tumblr_inline_owvtmkHX8G1qcufwd_1280.jpg

The 8th episode of ’Three Meals a Day - Marine Ranch’ aired at 9:50PM on the 22nd (Friday) recorded an average viewer rating of 9.8% and peaked at 12.9%, both of which ranked 1st among all channels in the same time slot. It recorded an average viewer rating of 6.2% and the peaked rating of 8% from tvN’s target audience of people in 20s to 40s both of which also ranked 1st. (Nielson Korea, Paid Platform, Nation-wide rating)

In this episode, there was a lot of anticipation towards the appearance of Lee Jongsuk. Lee Seojin and Eric arrived before Yoon Kyunsang and went fishing. However, they failed to catch anything except for a lot of nibbles.

When they were about to give up and head back, Eric miraculously caught this season’s first fish. Eric made a fish soup with the Bartail flathead he caught earlier. He also made steamed kimchi pork back ribs for dinner and they had dinner with Yoon Kyunsang who arrived in the evening.

The topic that the brothers always talked about was who the guest going to be. They were talking about the next guest and somehow brought up Lee Jongsuk. Yoon Kyunsang guessed his appearance based on the conversation he had through his text messages with Lee Jongsuk.

The three brothers planned a prank for Lee Jongsuk the next day. Lee Jongsuk is usually really shy and only agreed to come on the show because he is good friends with Yoon Kyunsang. The brothers planned to lie to Lee Jongsuk that Yoon Kyunsang was not present. Lee Jongsuk could not hide his panic at the unexpected absence of Yoon Kyunsang.

Eric and Lee Seojin had many mistakes pretending during the prank and couldn’t suppress their laughter. Not long after, Lee Jongsuk found Yoon Kyunsang and he immediately showed a sign of big relief with a smile on his face.

The reunion of Yoon Kyunsang and Lee Jongsuk recorded the best 1 minute of the episode. They always had little quarrels going on between each other but they were always doing things together and showed a great friendship.

Towards the end of the episode, it featured a preview of Eric taking on fishing again and Chef Eric’s amazing-looking dishes such as braised spicy chicken and grilled chicken. It will be exciting to see the bromance as Lee Jongsuk joins to form the four brothers of Deukryang.

‘Three Meals a Day’ is TV show that tries to prepare and eat each meal that will be easy to have in big cities but the hardest way possible in farming and fishing villages. It displayed a happiness and joy of daily life which is loved by the viewers. 'Three Meals a Day - Marine Ranch’ featuring Lee Seojin, Eric and Yoon Kyunsang on summer Deukryang Island airs at 9:50PM every Friday.

Source: imbc

Archived