[Variety 2016] Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village S3 삼시세끼 어촌편 시즌3

September 1, 2017

Baker King Lee Seo Jin Returns on ‘3 Meals a Day’

Source: BNTNews

jcsa7f0q6jjdcm3qenoig14w78zbjsrt.jpg

[by Ent Team] ‘Baker King Seojinnie’ returns. 

On the upcoming broadcast of tvN ‘3 Meals a Day Marine Farming Edition’ 5th episode on the 1st, full-scale coal-fired cooking will unfold with Lee Seojin, Eric, Yoon Kyun Sang and Lee Je Hoon. 

Last season Lee Seo Jin awkwardly cooked thus this time for the ‘Marine Farming Edition’ he properly prepared and has returned as ‘Baker King’, making everyone anticipate his cooking.

On this episode the 3 brothers and Lee Je Hoon attempt to make red bean buns. Whether or not Lee Seo Jin will succeed at making red bean buns after he boasted of his baking skills last season, ‘Baker King Seojinnie’ is becoming a hot topic of discussion. 

Also, Yoon Kyun Sang who has become ‘E-Chef’ Eric’s avatar chef will attempt to cook more to which he showed a warm smile. 

Meanwhile, Lee Seo Jin, Eric, Yoon Kyun Sang, the three brothers’ who have summer Deukryang Island as a background, their antics on tvN ‘3 Meals a Day: Marine Farming Edition’ are broadcast every Friday at 9:50 pm. (photo by tvN)

Spoiler

Published on September 1, 2017 by tvN

Resurrection of the Baker King

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

170902 Shinhwa Eric’s Cooking Impressed Lee Jehoon,Yoon Kyunsang “It’s a good idea to know one or two recipes”

tumblr_inline_ovs96pvced1qcufwd_1280.jpg

On episode 5 of Three Meals A Day, ‘baker king’ Lee Seojin took care of the breakfast with sweet red bean buns. He showed nervousness as the buns were almost ready to be taken out of the oven. Iced cube latte was introduced to go with the buns in ‘Three Meals a Day’. With ice cube latte made with frozen coffee from the last episode melted in goat milk, the three ‘Three Meals a Day’ brothers had a satisfactory breakfast with a European vibe thanks to Eric’s table setting.

The table decoration was also special. Table cloth and flowers in a bottle on the table gave the breakfast a southern French vibe. Eric complimented Lee Seojin’s baking skills “Breakfast yesterday was a typical Korean countryside breakfast but it’s totally European today”.

Lee Jehoon and Yoon Kyunsang complimented on Eric’s decorations and commented “this is why he is loved by a woman.” Lee Seojin responded “Of course, Jeonghyuk is romantic.”  Lee Jehoon asked him “Seojin, are you romantic?” and Seojin answered without hesitation “I am not romantic.

tumblr_inline_ovs94hZ4SK1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Lee Seojin revealed later “I am too lazy to take steps to get to the dating phase.” He also expressed his unique tendency by saying “I prefer to be alone when I am sick. I don’t feel lonely when I am sick.

Lee Seojin commented on love “even the dating phase is too much of a hassle for me” as he laid on a wooden bench and talked about his Being-Single-101. He also revealed that he currently has no plan to get married. The viewers who saw the episode commented on his recent hard work with tvN “he is married to tvN.

Eric’s upgraded cooking skills were beyond everyone’s expectation. His romantic side impressed the younger brothers who later commented “I think it’s a good idea to know one or two recipes.

Source: OSEN, MBN, StarSQ
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

170901 Seojini Bread + Jehoo Fried Rice + Shinhwa’s Eric Buckwheat Noodle + Debut Kyoongturn

tumblr_inline_ovs1jcVOh01qcufwd_1280.jpg

Three Meals a Day’ has expanded its set of cuisine beyond Korean and Japanese to European.

In tvN’s ‘Three Meals a Day – Marine Ranch’ aired at 9:50 PM on the 1st of September showed Lee Jehoon cooking for the first time in 14 years.

Lee Seojin suggested Lee Jehoon to make fried rice with the leftover from Eric’s Bean Sprouts Bulgogi.  Lee Jehoon got busy reviving the fire but was caught off guard when Eric and Na Youngsuk PD suggested cheese pizza and dried seaweed. Na PD laughed and said “it’s too much for him.” Lee Jehoon revealed this was his first time cooking since he was 20 years old. Fortunately, the fried rice was a success.

When bed time came around, the three brothers gave Lee Jehoon the room for guests but Lee Jehoon replied “You are telling me to sleep alone? Can’t we just all sleep together?” He gave Lee Seojin the room and slept in the same room with Eric and Yoon Kyunsang.

Deukryangdo Bakery was open the next day. For breakfast, Lee Seojin took on the challenge of making sweet red bean buns. Yoon Kyunsang made cube latte with coffee ice and goat milk and Eric set up the table with cutlery and a flowerpot. Eric said “It was such a countryside traditional Korean dish and now it’s like Europe here. I don’t think bakers at bakeries would be able to replicate this. Even Seojin may not be able to make this again.

After breakfast, Eric started making cold buckwheat noodles, deep-fried eggplant and perilla leaf without a break. Lee Jehoon commented, “It was very French before and now it’s Kobe, Japan.” Lee Seojin highly praised the dish “Let’s eat this again next time. This totally trumps the cold bean-soup noodles from last time.

As Lee Jehoon fell in love with the family vibe and great food of ‘Three Meals a Day’, he felt too bad it was the last day of filming . Lee Seojin said “I thought about sending you to Italy if you stayed one more day.”

After Lee Jehoon left, Yoon Kyunsang tried making Stir-fried Kimchi noodles and made his debut as a chef. Yoon Kyunsang failed to make scallion oil but tried again slowly and was successful.

Source: Hanhookibo

170802 ‘Three Meals a Day’ This Times It Was Cold Buckwheat Noodles..  Shinhwa’s Eric Never Let Our Tongues Dry

tumblr_inline_ovs2efYl1j1qcufwd_1280.jpg

At 10 o’clock every Friday, there is not a single moment the viewers can keep their tongues dry. From Bibim noodles, to brazier-grilled Samgyupsal, and now cold buckwheat noodles, this is all because of Chef Eric who always manages to cook these difficult but amazing dishes.

Eric first joined the show in tvN’s ‘Three Meals a Day – Fishing Village 3’ and surprised everyone by the great cooking skills he has been hiding.  Lee Seojin was especially happy showing his satisfaction for Eric’s food with his deep dimples.

In this season of ‘Three Meals a day – Marine Ranch’, Eric’s newly upgraded dishes are on display. Starting off with Bibim noodles to overcome this year’s especially hot summer, Eric made dishes appealing in terms of both taste and display such as brazier-grilled Samgyupsal, Haesin stew, Eggplant Rice with Soybean Past, noodles with summer radish Kimchi, and octopus Rabokki.

The pinnacle of his cooking displays came on September 1st when he revealed cold buckwheat noodles. Eric completed the cold buckwheat noodles with onions, scallions, and hand-made meat broth with soybean paste. He impressed everybody by finishing it up with deep-fried perilla leaves, and eggplant decorated with tree branches for finishing touch.

tumblr_inline_ovs2i3KlTa1qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_ovs2igQn6X1qcufwd_1280.jpg

The cast could not stop making complimentary comments such as ‘this is legendary’ and ’this is heavenly’. Even picky Lee Seojin gave a thumb up and suggested to eat it again. He commented “Let’s make this again one more time next time. This totally trumps the cold bean-soup noodles.Yoon Kyunsang also pitched in his share of compliments “The hot weather is definitely playing its part but this is truly legendary. It’s so good.” Even Lee Jehoon has fallen in love with Eric’s food that ranges from European to Japanese.

Eric’s diverse choice of dishes every episode with their amazing taste and display is making everyone hungry on Friday nights. Lee Seojin even said “I will open a restaurant for you if you work hard.”  One might wonder what the limit is for Eric’s cooking skills. We are already awaiting what Eric has in store for us next episode.

Source: OSEN, SportSeoul

170907 “3 Meals a Day”Lee Jehoon, “They don’t beautify anything”

tumblr_inline_ovxna5OkbS1qcufwd_1280.jpg

An epilogue to his “Three Meals a Day” appearance. Lee Jehoon said he has decided to learn how to cook after ‘Three Meals a Day’.

In the interview at a café in Samchung-dong, Seoul on the 7th, Lee Jehoon said with regards to his appearance on ‘Three Meals a Day’ “I received ‘PD Choice’s Award at the tvN’s 10-year-anniversary Awards last year, and the presenter was Na Youngsuk PD. We talked after I received the reward, and he said ‘It would be great if you could come on the show one day’”.

Lee Jehoon continued “I enjoy Na’s TV shows so I was happy to accept the invitation but I was nervous before the actual appearance because I was worried if I would be able to be funny on the show. But I went to Deukryangdo with a comfortable mindset that it will be ok because I will have the three brothers (Lee Seojin, Eric and Yoon Kyunsang) with me

tumblr_inline_ovxnch14gS1qcufwd_1280.jpg

He added “It was 100% me on that show. I was shy because I was exposing everything about me since the direction of the show was to eat food and enjoy without scripts. I wanted to give out the actor aura and vibe but I think I was just too comfortable.

He said he was very surprised by Lee Seojin and Eric’s menus because they were incredible. He remembered “Eric’s food and Lee Seojin’s bread was incredibly good. They were worried themselves how their food would turn out to be but they were legendary for me.

Lee Jehoon continued “I didn’t know a guy could cook so well. I felt so worthless not being able to know how to make anything.” He added “I should take this opportunity to learn how to cook because I think a good cook would be more loved by his partner.”

Source: Newsen, SBS

September 8, 2017

Seolhyun Appears on ‘3 Meals a Day’, Shows a New Chemistry with Yoon Kyun Sang

Source: BNTNews

imtfsq2tc7dtvkq6xy4ja7zacdoq3bna.jpg

[by Ent Team] A new guest appears on ‘3 Meals a Day’. 

On the 6th episode of tvN ‘3 Meals a Day: Marine Farming Edition’ to be aired on the 8th at 9:50 pm, the third guest Seolhyun appears.

The unexpected guests that appear on ‘3 Meals a Day: Marine Farming Edition’ along with the 3 brothers who returned to the summer of Deukryang Island present abundant fun to viewers. 

The first guest Han Jimin had a chemistry as if she was a real sibling with the 3 brothers, and Lee Je Hoon showed the charm of a pure young man. Without any special schedule and just making breakfast, lunch, and dinner together, they do various things like playing in the water to escape the heat, farming work, or have deep talks with each other that are trifle but fun to watch for audiences. 

The natural images that the guests show in the relaxed everyday life atmosphere has especially gained a lot of attention. 

As for the third guest Seolhyun who has caught the interest of viewers as to what image she will show, Lee Jin Joo PD has raised expectations as he relayed, “It is as if the Deukryang Island brothers have gained a younger sister.”

She sympathizes with reliable oldest brother Lee So Jin and Eric who is active in a group and individually as well as showing a new chemistry with Yoon Kyun Sang who has a younger sibling for the first time. Also, Seolhyun boasts of her cooking skills with hand-pulled dough soup that she usually makes for her family and members and prepares it for the 3 Deukryang Island brothers. 

Aside from this, the broadcast will also stimulate viewers’ taste buds as the cast will make handmade pizza with cheese made from goat milk.

Meanwhile, tvN ‘3 Meals a Day: Marine Farming Edition’ taking part in the summer of Deukryang Island with the three brothers Lee Seo Jin, Eric, and Yoon Kyun Sang airs every Friday at 9:50 pm. (photo by tvN)

September 9, 2017

“Three Meals A Day” Earns No. 1 In Its Time Slot For Episode With AOA’s Seolhyun

Source: Soompi by L. Kim    

aoa-seolhyun.jpg

AOA’s Seolhyun showed great chemistry with Lee Seo Jin, Eric, and Yoon Kyun Sang on the episode of “Three Meals A Day” that aired on September 8, and ratings were high!

The episode was No. 1 in its time slot, boasting an overall rating of 9.1 percent and 12.1 percent in the category of all TV shows, including cable TV stations. Among tvN’s target audience ranging from people in their twenties to forties, the average viewer rating was 5.8 percent and the show received a highest rating of 7.5 percent, reaching number one across the channels.

In the episode, as soon as Seolhyun arrived, she helped Yoon Kyun Sang season the chilled cucumber soup and even made potato hand-pulled dough soup (sujebi), a common dish she makes for herself at home. Lee Seo Jin, Eric, and Yoon Kyun Sang helped her cook and shielded her from the rain.

It seemed as if three brothers were taking care of their youngest sister, and the scene warmed viewers’ hearts. As the show progressed, the four celebrities grew closer, making viewers anticipate their chemistry in next week’s episode.

Seolhyun21-e1504980083419.jpg

“Three Meals A Day” is a program where celebrities go to unfamiliar and secluded places in order to cook meals they could easily prepare in the city by using difficult methods. This season’s episodes in Deukryang Island starring Lee Seo Jin, Eric, and Yoon Kyun Sang air on Fridays at 9:50 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

170909 “Three Meals a Day Ocean Ranch” Shinhwa’s Eric’s Hard Working Italian Restaurant and Seolhyun Appears

It’s not an exaggeration to say Eric is everything that Deukryang has. It is also not a joke to say he’s working hard alone. Especially when Jackson’s family moved to the island, their job became simpler. Surrounded by the sea, but the ocean ranch season that doesn’t require work at the ocean got both pros and cons.

The 3rd guest Seolhyun;
Hardworking Eric’s Italian Restaurant, the magical power that turned Deukryang into the Mediterranean.

In this peculiar situation of running a ranch in the island surrounded by sea, the core is always the “3 Meals a Day”, the main topic. It’s not too much to say that the act of cooking and eating is everything in this program, which has the main theme of what to cook. Therefore the existence of Eric in this island is absolute.

Eric, who was slow but excellent cook, “3 Meals a Day” got possibility for new development with Eric’s cooking. Cha Seungwon attracted the viewers with his excellent cooking through Fishing Village. In finding someone who’s able to encounter Cha Seungwon, the production’s casting who found Eric was the best choice.

Nobody knew Eric would be good at cooking this much, not even the viewers. His speed was a bit of a problem at first, but his cooking is so up to the point that even the sarcastic brother (Seojin) would approve it too. It was a joke, but Eric even made him say that he’d get Eric a restaurant. That was how good Eric’s cooking was.

Eric has returned with upgrades. With cooking time got shorter, Eric has emerged with the ability to cook more and more variety of dishes. Eric is the factor that makes the brothers happy the most in the island. For Seojin who got baking skills, the oven was brought in.

Completed his red-bean bread, Seojin and Eric got satisfied, and Kyunsang, who took baby stepping into the world of cooking, the whole thing is their own growth album. After having Han Jimin who was close with Eric and Seojin, then Lee Jehoon who was stranger to everyone so everyone was bit awkward, this time they were with Seolhyun.

They were definitely confused when she appeared because they had no clue Seolhyun would be coming. To the worse, Seojin didn’t even know who Seolhyun was. Because of them being shy, there was some awkwardness between them at first, but that didn’t last long. As Seolhyun joined the breakfast that Kyunsang made assuming there wasn’t any guests coming, they became closer.

After having breakfast at lunchtime, everyone took a nap but Seojin was up alone washing dishes, then Seolhyun started to make ‘Potato Sujebi’. It was a dish that she makes at home sometimes. Her ability to blend in well tore down the wall easily.

Even during eating, it is advantageous to be just how it is rather than being conscious of the camera. Seolhyun’s mukbang could be the best weapon to make herself amicable. Don’t know what kind of story she will bring, but this episode showed the unique value that “3 Meals a Day” has.

At the Duekrayng’s dinner with only the 3 of them, they could not help but fell for Eric’s Italian restaurant. ‘Margerita Pizza’, ‘Octopus Roe Pasta’, and improvised ‘pepperoni pizza’, Eric’s cooking was not just good but great. Kyunsang helped making mozzarella cheese with the goat milk, but Eric did the most of work.

Eric made the tomato sauce and dough himself. Three tomatoes, half of an onion, ground them, added minced garlic, and ground again. Placed the flat dough and spread the tomato sauce, topped with the Kyunsang made mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Lastly, topped it with basil and ‘Margerita Pizza’ is completed.

The ‘Octopus Roe Pasta’ is also a special, with noodles cooked in the octopus water and with roe. It’s not really Mediterranean, but it’s made with the best ingredients they could get in Deukryang. The ‘Italian Restaurant’ was a miracle that nobody but Eric can create.

With the exceptional power of the oven, pizza was done within 1 and half minute. It got everyone enchanted to the pizza. Not only the brothers but the production staffs were digging in. They had to make more pizza. Eric was still poised making the classic ‘pepperoni pizza’. This pizza topped with black olive made everyone satisfied.

The ‘Italian Restaurant’ that was completed with Eric’s great cooking is the special moment that you can’t experience without “3 Meals a Day”. The foods that cannot be made without Eric, everything appeared through his hands. Eric who seems too proficient to be a problem. It’s not too much to say that he is the everything of Deukryang.

The rain started to fall in Deukryang that was hot with summer heat. The rain was captured with the camera, wetting the island, giving the people watching the show the comfort of cooling down. It was pleasant to see the nature’s power on the show which “3 Meals a Day” can deliver. With hardworking Eric, Seolhyun with her mukbang, it gets more curious what will happen next in raining Deukryang.

Source: MediaUs

170909 ‘Three Meals a Day’ Highest Momentary Viewer Ratings 12.1%… Ranked 1st in its time slot

tvN ‘Three Meals a Day – Marine Ranch’ displayed mouth-watering dishes from Chef Eric’s pizza to Seolhyun’s Sujebi. In particular, the youngest sister Seulhyun appeared on the show hinting at the amazing chemistry she is going to display with the three Deukryang-do brothers.

The 6th episode of ‘Three Meals a Day – Marine Ranch’ aired at 9:50 pm on September 8th recorded the average viewer rating of 9.1%, peaked at 12.1%, and was ranked the first among all the channels. The average viewer rating of tvN’s target audience of people from 20s to 40s was 5.8% and the highest momentary viewer rating was 7.5%, and was also ranked 1st among all channels. (Nielsen Korea, Paid Platform, National Standard)

In this episode, the three Deukryangdo brothers took on Italian cuisine. They made a Pizza Margherita using goat milk, and Octopus Roe Pasta with octopus from Deukryang-do. Yoon Kyunsang, who was in charge of cheese, was in trouble as only a little amount of cheese could be made, but with the help of Eric and Lee Seojin, a fantastic dinner was completed. Lee Seojin responded to the producer asking how it tastes “It looks so good. How can it not be good?” The producers even requested Eric to make another pizza.

On the following day, the third guest of the “Three Meals a Day” Seolhyun arrived on Deukryang-do. As soon as she arrived, she started her visit to Deukryang-do by cooking a Potato Sujebi with Yoon Kyunsang. In addition, the three brothers felt like they got a new sister as they took care of Seulhyun by helping her avoid rain and cook. Towards the end of the show, the three brothers and Seolhyun seemed a lot closer and made the viewers excited about their chemistry and teamwork in

Source: News1

170909 ‘Three Meals a Day’ “Stop Eating and Make Some for Us Too” Even Na PD Was Amazed by Shinhwa’s Eric’s Cooking Skills

image image

Even production director Na Youngsuk was very impressed with Eric’s godly cooking skills in ‘Three Meals a Day’. At this rate, it would not be surprising to see Eric appear on ‘Take Care of My Refrigerator’ as ‘Chef Eric’.

In the 6th episode of the tvN’s ‘Three Meals a Day’ aired on September 8th, Eric introduced Italian cuisine. It seemed that he opened his own Italian Restaurant on Deukryang-do.

In this episode, Eric chose the Italian brazier pizza and Octopus Roe Pasta for dinner. He made dough and sauce while Yoon Kyunsang made mozzarella cheese, boiled pasta noodles, and Lee Seojin to make fire and baked the pizza.

Yoon Kyunsang made cheese with fresh goat milk from Jackson. Lee Seojin helped make cheese and tomato sauce. Eric made his own sauce recipe and he put red pepper in the tomato sauce. Lee Seo-jin was impatient saying, “Will we be able to eat in two hours?” Eric kept on cooking with his unique relaxed perfectionism.

Eric’s patience created another masterpiece. Margherita Pizza and pasta, created at the fingertips of Chef Eric, looked beautiful. Fascinated by their color and smell, Yoon Kyunsang and Lee Seojin inhaled the pizza in an instant. Na PD and other production crews were in love as well. Na himself sponsored a can of tomato sauce and asked Eric “Please make another one for us”. Eric put pepperoni and olive oil and made another fantastic pepperoni pizza. But Na commented “The pizza before was better.” Eric’s own tomato sauce recipe was the secret.

image image

The next morning’s breakfast was served by Yoon Kyunsang. Yoon Kyunsang took Eric’s detailed instruction and prepared cold cucumber seaweed soup but failed, Seolhyun shook her head tasting it. Eric saved it by adding some red pepper.

In this episode, AOA Seolhyun appeared as a third guest after Han Jimin and Lee Jehoon. After gulping cold cucumber soup and Bibimbap, Seolhyun made Potato Sujebi in the afternoon. While Eric was busy crafting his Dotori-muk (jelly made from acorn starch), he did not forget to help Seolhyun who was worried about making the broth for her Potato Sujebi. The broth was made with kelp, scallion root, anchovy, and the sauce was made with green onions and garlic. As a result, Seulhyun’s Sujebi was delicious and approved by Lee Seojin.

Eric’s cooking skills is not just good for a day or two. Na PD has been tasting all kinds of food made by celebrities since 2 Days and 1 Night. Recently, he even directed ‘Youn’s Restaurant’, “Three Meals a Day” along with Lee Seojin, Cha Seungwon, and Eric. It is how special Eric’s dishes were in this episode when they even made Na begging the cast “(Stop eating) and make some for us too.” Eric explained that he learnt cooking because he was bored from going out and started cooking at home.

From mountain to sea and hot dish to cold dish, Eric is versatile when it comes to cooking food and his range has expanded to Italian cuisine. Everyone is looking forward to what kind of mouth-watering dishes Eric will make in the future.

Source: Sports Chosun

tumblr_inline_ow73x2NX571qcufwd_1280.jpg

I love this banters! :)

Kyunsang asked Lee Seojin: “You hate cheese right?

Lee Seojin:“I hate you.” 

Kyunsang asked Eric: “Do you think pizza will be very weird without the cheese?”,

Eric replied: “You haven’t seen me angry right?”

170909 Shinhwa’s Eric is a Waste of Talent to Just Be in ‘Three Meals a Day’… Let’s Start ‘Eric’s Restaurant’

imageimage

A genius Chef Eric has created a masterpiece again. There is a constant praise for Eric who made pizza and pasta this time in ‘Three Meals a Day’.

tvN’s ‘Three Meals a Day – Marine Ranch’ aired on September 8th featured Eric making pizza and a new guest Seolhyun.

In this episode, Eric took on the challenge of making Margherita Pizza. It was a tricky menu as you have to make cheese and pizza toppings. The pressure was on Eric’s shoulders to deliver. Lee Seojin ground the tomatoes and Yoon Kyunsang made the cheese.

Eric sweat himself out making the tomato sauce. He is not the old ‘snail restaurant’ owner any more. He surprised everyone with a meticulous plan. When the pizza was being baked, he made octopus broth and extracted garlic oil to prepare the oil pasta. Yoon Kyunsang could not hide his admiration at Eric’s perfect dish.

Yoon Kyunsang tried to make goat cheese for Eric, but he was surprised by the shrinking cheese. When Yoon Kyunsang asked Lee Seojin “You hate cheese right?” and Lee Seojin responded “I hate you.”  He also asked Eric “Do you think pizza will be very weird without the cheese?”, to which Eric replied “You haven’t seen me angry right?”

After some chaotic preparations, Yoon Kyunsang’s goat cheese was completed and so were Eric’s Margherita Pizza and Octopus Roe Pasta. In the presence of dishes that both look great and tasty, Lee Seojin exclaimed “It looks so good. How can it not taste good?” Yoon Kyunsang added “I want to live with you, Eric.

Eric’s dishes made not only the three Deukryang-do brothers full but also the staffs. As Lee Seojin suggested that they make another pizza, the production staffs offered tomato sauce and pleaded “Please make some for us too.” After a deal between the staffs and the three brothers, Eric’s pepperoni pizza was completed and the staffs were ecstatic.

Eric is an all-round chef who can cook difficult cuisine and is approved by even Lee Seojin who is known to be picky. Eric has always showed off high-class cuisine on ‘Three Meals a Day’ and now truly become perfect ‘Chef Eric’ after he got faster with his cooking in this year’s Marine Ranch Edition.

Eric’s cooking skills has become the focal point of what makes ’Three Meals a Day’ interesting to watch. It is such a waste to only be able to see Eric’s cooking in ‘Three Meals a Day’. In last season, Lee Seojin suggested to Eric, “How about we start a restaurant together?” It would not be surprising to see ‘Eric’s Restaurant’ much like ‘Youn’s Restaurant’.

With a fantastic chemistry among the cast and delicious food, ‘Three Meals a Day’ has achieved peak viewer rating of 12% in this week broadcast. At the heart of it is ‘Chef Eric’. His cuisine ranges from Western to Chinese, and the viewers are excited to see what Eric has in store in future episodes.

Source: OSEN

tumblr_inline_ow7rd5g2Ho1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Seojin: Apparently his Mom bought it for him. She is Italian.” ~~~ LMAO

170909 Shinhwa’s Eric, Pizza + Pasta… What Do You Not Know How to Make?

imageimageimage

Eric made pizza and pasta with his newly upgraded cooking skills in ‘Three Meals a Day’.

The 6th episode of tvN’s ‘Three Meals a Day’ aired on September 8th featured the three brothers taking on Italian cuisine. Eric started cooking saying “I’m going to make pizza” when asked what he would make for today.

After Eric making the dough first, Lee Seojin ground tomato, onion, and garlic for the tomato sauce. Yoon Kyunsang made cheese with goat milk, and when the size of the cheese gradually decreased he asked “Seojin, you don’t like cheese right?” to which Lee Seojin answered “No, I don’t like you.

Eric pulled out a can of olives, and Na PD was surprised and asked “You brought this from home?” Lee Seojin responded with a joke “Apparently his Mom bought it for him. She is Italian.

Lee Seojin and Yoon Kyunsang could not hide their happiness and excitement as they were eating the pizza and the Octopus Roe Pasta. After, Lee Seojin tried to make a deal with the production crews saying “We have dough and cheese left but no tomato sauce.” In turn, the productions crews secretly handed him tomato sauce pleading “Then make some for us too.

Eric once again created two pizzas that looked amazing. PDs Na Young Seok and Kim Dae Joo said “This is delicious, but the pizza Eric made before was more delicious” and realized that differences were the goat cheese Yoon Kyunsang made and the tomato sauce Eric made. Lee Seojin agreed “The tomato sauce was much more alive on the previous pizza but this is still really delicious.”

Eric showed off his cooking skills in hot summer weather making Lee Seojin smile with dimples and Yoon Kyunsang said “Oh I have to put this on SNS!

Source: My Daily

tumblr_inline_ow7c2zpbiW1qcufwd_1280.jpg

170913 Three Meals a Day #9 CPI Ranking, Shinhwa’s Eric #7 for TV Hot Topic Ranking, AOA’s Seolhyun #8, Yoon Kyunsang #10

Non-Drama TV Hot Topic Ranking by GoodData - 1st Week of September: Shinhwa’s Eric is #7, AOA’s Seolhyun is #8, Yoon Kyunsang is #10 (all 3 were from 3 Meals A Day)

Non-Drama TV Shows Ranking by GoodData - 1st Week of September: Three Meals a Day is #5

Top 10 TV Shows CPI (Content Power Index) ranking by CJ E & M and Nielsen Korea for the week of Aug. 28 ~ Sep. 3: Three Meals a Day is #9

Source: GoodData (1, 2), Yonhap

Via: EricMun.tumblr

Archived