[Variety 2016] Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village S3 삼시세끼 어촌편 시즌3

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another pic of Na PD

There is a vlive for this interview. Could any one share when the replay comes out.

He mentioned Lee Seo Jin is the funniest from the past cast members and talked about how LSJ got his boat license for this new season.

Eric's cooking style is different than Chajumma. It's better than he thought and he was surprised that Eric's cooking skill is almost professional. (Not bad for a bachelor and by watching from O'Live TV hahaha)

Eric & Kyunsang are newbies but filming was fun.

CuPDLSvUkAAH5Me.jpg

Here's the fancam

Just a quick updates from tvNFestival for now.  I have to run off for a funeral... will get back to your mentions later! 

G'Day / G'Evening peeps! :)

additional Articles posted 2 weeks ago, but I somehow missed this. So i am just posting here no.. bettr late than never

Season 3 of ‘Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village’ to air next month

Spoiler

SEOUL, Sept. 19 (Yonhap) — Season three of the reality TV cooking show “Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village” will hit the air next month with actor Lee Seo-jin and two new faces among the main cast, its producer said.

The fishing village series is a spinoff of “Three Meals a Day,” a cooking variety show that was broadcast on the cable channel tvN from October 2014 to September 2015. It features celebrities stranded in a rural area for three days, preparing three meals a day with whatever food they encounter.

The much anticipated first episode of the upcoming season will premiere on Oct. 14 at 9:15 p.m., the channel said Saturday.

Unlike the previous two seasons set on Manjae Island off the southwest coast, the new season will be filmed on a new island, it said, without giving the name of the location.

Joining Lee, a familiar member from the show’s rural village series, will be fellow actors Eric Mun and Yoon Kyun-sang.

Mun from boy band “Shinhwa” has been riding a huge wave of popularity after playing the lead in drama series “Oh Hae-young Again.”

“Eric is just right for this show since one of his hobbies is fishing,” said Na Young-seok, the show’s producer. “Moreover, Lee Seo-jin and Eric have worked together in a drama before.”.

Yoon has just come off the hit SBS drama series “Doctors.”

“He is a strong and cheerful man. Being the youngest of the three, he will get along well with his seniors,” the producer said.

Previously in an interview, Yoon had shown interest in participating in Na’s variety show.

The preview of the new season of “Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village” was revealed during the last episode of season two on Friday.

AEN20160919008300315_01_i.jpg

http://www.koreatimesus.com/season-3-of-three-meals-a-day-fishing-village-to-air-next-month/

cooking variety program "Three Meals a Day" season 3: Fishing Village: Lee Seo-jin comes back to Three Meals a Day with two new helpers

Spoiler
f2d4bc379ec59bcee6ffbada894333afcda7e97a

Kyaaaah! Season three of cooking variety program Three Meals a Day: Fishing Villageis starting next month, and PD Na Young-seok has revealed the three main castaway-mates. Grumpy Uncle Seo-jinnie (aka Lee Seo-jin of Marriage Contract), who was a part of the original Three Meals a Day, is coming back. However, instead of being stuck in an isolated farming village, this time he’ll be heading out to an uninhabited island. He even got a boat-driving license to prepare, albeit most grudgingly. Joining him will be fellow actors Eric Mun (Oh Hae-young Again) and Yoon Kyun-sang (Doctors). Double heck yeah!

All three actors have been having a very successful year so far with their respective dramas, and it looks like they’ll end it on a high-larious note with Three Meals a Day. Coming off of hit cable rom-com Oh Hae-young Again, Eric is riding a huge wave of popularity as an actor. Usually when he is on a variety program, it’s because he is promoting with his Shinhwa idol groupmates for an album. So it’ll be interesting to see Eric adapt to variety as an individual. But apparently, one of his hobbies is fishing, so maybe he’ll turn into a Yoo Hae-jin 2.0 who can actually provide dinner. Eric and Lee Seo-jin have worked together before, in a drama a twelve years ago called Phoenix where they were love rivals.

Relative newcomer Yoon Kyun-sang has not been in variety shows before or worked together with either of his castmates. However, if he is anything like his character in his most recent drama, Doctors, I predict funny relationship hijinks in Three Meals a Day, because his unwilling bromance with Kim Rae-won was absolutely priceless.

In a teaser promo clip for the upcoming show, the PDs tell Lee Seo-jin that it was very difficult to find potential castmates who thought of him in a positive light. Seo-jin laughs but doesn’t seem surprised by that, and thankfully he seems extremely satisfied with his new crew as they get together for the first time at a meet-and-greet dinner. We’ll see if that holds up for the rest of the season. After having the earnest but clueless Taecyeon as a helper, who knows how Yoon Kyun-sang or Eric will compare, and how they’ll deal with grumpy Seo-jinnie.

Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village Season 3 will air starting October 14 on tvN.
42358dd95542c6bea11a67a09cdf85757a2ebb0f

Osen

Yoon KyunSang Updated his  IG:

@czakhareina1, wow all the HD pics of PD Yoon at the Festival.   Nice seeing Kyunsang update with the pics of his 2 kitties.  What's their name @nonski?

Lastly just saw this.

"Industry insiders say the second filming for Three Meals a Day will start on 16 Oct, and last for 4 days 3 nights."

(source: osen)  + trans: Malpabo

Wow it's longer this time compare to the 1st filming... usually how many episode they got out of one filming session?

18 minutes ago, Phi said:

@czakhareina1, wow all the HD pics of PD Yoon at the Festival.   Nice seeing Kyunsang update with the pics of his 2 kitties.  What's their name @nonski?

Lastly just saw this.

"Industry insiders say the second filming for Three Meals a Day will start on 16 Oct, and last for 4 days 3 nights."

(source: osen)  + trans: Malpabo

Wow it's longer this time compare to the 1st filming... usually how many episode they got out of one filming session?

You mean Na youngsuk pd.. as in Na PD...  and yoon kyunsang... hahaha you mixed the two together lol...

Yup amazed at the cleaned up face of NA pd in HD version....

Usually 1 trip comprises of 2 episodes... and its usually 2nights 4 days. But i guess since the area is harder to visit and more remote.. they extended it. So more filming time but less trip.... so this trip would mean 2 to3 episodes.. depending on Na PD editinv it...

Anyway here are additional clips of Na PD forum

13 hours ago, czakhareina1 said:

You mean Na youngsuk pd.. as in Na PD...  and yoon kyunsang... hahaha you mixed the two together lol...

Yup amazed at the cleaned up face of NA pd in HD version....

Usually 1 trip comprises of 2 episodes... and its usually 2nights 4 days. But i guess since the area is harder to visit and more remote.. they extended it. So more filming time but less trip.... so this trip would mean 2 to3 episodes.. depending on Na PD editinv it...

Anyway here are additional clips of Na PD forum

@czakhareina1,  yeah I meant Na PD and YKS... hahaha I was in typing in a rush :) 

awh so an extra night only yields one more episode... I was checking cuz with Shinhwa's comeback next month, it's going to be really hard for Eric to keep up with 3MAD filming and Shinhwa's comeback promo & music show performances... Is why I've been wondering if he would be able to stay for the whole season 3 or stop when Shinhwa's comeback starts...

Anyway, I shouldn't be worried since I'm already happy even if he were just a guest let alone being a cast members so I'll take how many the episodes he gets to be on... :) 

Kyunsang's cats are cute and tame even in the new environment.  Wondering if he'll bring them again in the 2nd filming :) 

I also forgot to add...

Everyone else was arriving in a 7-seater - including Eric - but I think that's mostly because most of them arrived in a group with their fellow cast members. I'm assuming those are the official cars provided by tvN... except for Lee Seo Jin, who arrived, by himself, sans post-photo opp interview, in a Bentley Limousine. Initially I thought it's because he's sponsored by them, but then I remember he was endorsing Mercedes at a car show just last month.

Oh oh... and Eric + OHYA cast came right after LSJ... I wonder if that was intentional...

12 hours ago, AnnP said:

Is there a subbing team to do this?

I really hope TVN considers releasing ENG subs for their shows to reach more audiences. 

tvN asia will have the subbed videos on asian countries on oct 22... i dont know if there is a team that could rip those subs and upload it on the net...

But there is a fan subbing team already planning to do this project. 

Check this out: fishingsubteam.blogspot.com

News artciles pics (eric)

Spoiler

20161009200104517ftyv.jpg

20161009201731437ukll.jpg

20161009195803649slnd.jpg

20161009195120963lrkj.jpg

20161009195921479ryvv.jpg

20161009195601305hrwg.jpg

Lee seojin

Spoiler

20161009195302187ywyg.jpg

20161009201339830homs.jpg

20161009203804488gouz.jpg

20161009204403298fugz.jpg

20161009204402816ahrz.jpg

20161009205752853tdmn.jpg

1476008619_123395.jpg

20161009191818365mizf.jpg

20161009195855917didr.jpg

Congratulations!!!!

20161010000018097djwa.jpg

i thought the entertainment would go to Na PD...  cause he really did bring one great show after another and he was the one that discovered the awesomeness and hilarity in LSJs grumpiness....  but I am quite happy woth LSJ winning. I guess this is the compensation for all the suffering he did in Grandpas Over flowers.... and they were all there.. hehehe love to see them together

Hahahaha I am sure, 5 to 10 years ago if you had told LSJ  he'd win an award, much more a daesang, for variety... he wpuld scoff and tell you "you're insane, shut up"... hahahaha but this really is one funny and deserving award...

Archived