Official Real Life Couple ♥ -Lee Da Hey And Choi Dong Wook aka SE7EN♥.

Annya

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So K media is now very curious about this couple! He looked genuinely surprised there, kept waving at the sensors to get the doors to open. The destination board shows flights to Beijing and Tokyo, but mostly likely he is headed for Tokyo. 

I don't think Da Hae will show her face until BOF or shortly before it.

@ELY_397 When i first saw video i thought he was waving somebody fans or media since i don't know whether he is going inside or coming outside of airport haha Then i realize the door is not opening although he is standing there then he is waving and opening it.

They are new hallyu couple most of the website have there dating news on no.1.

And if i am not wrong they were even or thailand billboard when dating news broke.

We are waiting for last one month for DH appearance even before dating news,but we hardly get to see her.Oct is almost near so we will soon she her.

Alteast a recent article mentioned her so she will be there for sure.

Won't she feel pressure her first appearance will be in festival.But many lucky fan can go to this event just imagine in one event all those groups performing.

I am new here. But I am a big fan of Lee Da Hae. And because of that I am also starting to be a fan of 7 because of DH. i just hope that they will stay strong on their relationship and should hold on together. I believe that if both of them really love each other they will overcome all trials that may come to them and I also hope that 7 will truly love DH and fight for their love.

@arlene80 Hi dear welcome here.Yups same here we are trying to know the guy too.We knew they were friends,but i never heard his song was not aware of kpop and singers that time.But our girl love kpop songs and loves singing too,so now she has singer BF they can sing together.If two people are meant to be together they will be together no matter what.Lets give her our love and support to them.

I hope more fans will visit this thread, in time. Love cannot be judged as long as both of them are still single. There is simply no right or wrong. To me Da Hae looks like someone who is a free spirit, someone who needs to date freely to be happy and to feel needed by the other person. If DH/7 are in a serious relationship (to me they look like they are), they will plan their activities and future together. They need to have a similar outlook in life as well as common goals. Merely being attracted to/in love with each other is not going to be enough. :)

I have been trying to get to know 7 a bit better as well, and right now I have two of his songs on my playlist, "somebody else" and "when I can't sing". Some of his other songs are quite similar though. I would like to see him attempt quiet ballads like the ones by Roy Kim. I find that the more successful solo artists tend to be ballad singers. People these days tend to prefer watching dancing in groups. I guess there are more people to focus on instead of just the main singer.

Any other song recommendations would be appreciated. :)

@Annya thank you very much for your warm welcome. I am very happy to be here with all of you.I also believe that if both of you have the same interest then there is a big possibility that your compatibility level is high. As I can see in this area both of them loves music and dancing and also both of them started as friends so no wonder their friendship develops into love. It is a big plus in a relationship that both of you have the same interest.

@Ely_397 Same here hoping for their fans to join us here in this thread. I absolutely agree with you regarding DH. I believe that this is the first time that she confirmed her dating in public. So i think she has decided to date freely and tell her fans that she is in love. And as for se7ven i was impressed that he was trying to protect the relationship. I just hope that he will love DH unconditionally.

One of my favorites is her La la and Girlfriend ( his MBC entertainment awards ) performance. And also his song I'm Good ( MV English Romanization sub ), when i hear this song it feels that he composed it for DH (in delusion lol).:)

Just saw a YouTube on Seven and HStyle, the latter is a Chinese company into fashion dated mid August 2016. Se7en was interviewed and one of the questions was "what motivates him for the coming new album". Se7en did not want to answer and had interviewer to change to another question. Guess he was keeping his relationship private. And if indeed Dahae was the one that motivates him the album will have several songs on love love ....rainbow love. :phew::wub::)

@ELY_397@arlene80 Only Love can't make a relationship go,but something it can be the only love too.U never know.Love can be expressed in many way ....i feel compatibility,understanding,trust,forgiving,adjusting and giving support and many such small things matters to make a relationship go or run for long time.There is always high and lows in relationship how to come out of it together.... is important.

They have same circle of friends, so i am sure they must have meet many times in common functions or get together.Atleast they know eachother's past nothing to hide.Its always good to have someone next to you,who appreciate you.

In 2009 when DH appeared in happy together she said that there was no one who called or invited her on Christmas.I really felt bad and sad that time.She has many friends,she is also very helpful toward others and go out of ways for them.But she didn't have a single person who called her.... isn't it sad and lonely.That's why i am happy she has someone in her life.She is enjoying her time with him that important.We see her playing golf,travelling.she was learning cooking and flower arranging and offcourse i forgot cycling and gyming.:D

arlene80 not delusion that lyrics sounds for our girl for sure.I didn't knew DH name means Sea in chinese till ELY told me, i always thought its google translation mistake whenever i use to read translated article of LDH.:lol:It was literally translating the meaning of name hehhe.

ELY u can suggest him for ballad by posting comment in his IG or FB or even weibo.He read them so sure ur suggestion will be read.....although i don't have any idea abt singing genre.

I heard his I am good and i love his soft voice in it.And he does that our girl's one of our girl fav gesture Okay sign in end.I heard his digital bounce and passion they are good and rainbow if i am not wrong its in japanese.

@Annya I really agreed of all the things that you have said. As i can see DH loves going out with friends, And as what I have read from other fans comments she is a true, loyal, helpful, kind and generous to the people who are close to her. I believe that if you started as friends and develops into love then it will have a strong foundation. I think DH and 7 have the same interest so they enjoy each others company. Maybe that is also one of the reason that they have reveal their relationship so that they can now date freely. They are also at the right age for a serious relationship. I wish we can see pictures that they are happily together and i hope he will have DH in one of his song videos.

As i am watching some of his videos and interviews i find him cute and funny. DH and 7 seems like have the same personality.

@Tey Ling very true. Maybe if he was asked by that question after their "date revelation" he might say DH was her motivation. lol just saying.

@Tey Ling Ah had to avoid the question.Sometime even when they want to answer,they have to avoid.Just look how all those star say there is nothing even if they are sitting next to eachother, but if media gets picture they have to say they are dating.I guess once's media know they follow u more the freedom of enjoying and dating become less.Look they caught him on airport congratulating him.He was just bowing with headphone in ears.:lol:Where reporter waiting for him or someone else no idea.

Even though he didn't answer his fans must be knowing the answer too ;) He has also given the interview for river river magazine.Japanese translator needed too.I am sure someone can translate it.

You you you in the song was Da hey shii in his song.He has not released its audio version on any music site.

@arlene80 Even i am was watching some video and interview.I remember i watched him in Running Man to refresh it i saw the glimpse of it again.I don't know how freely they can date in korea.

Lets slow down not demand to much.Lets first get DH single picture before asking for couple picture.He already has shoot one more mv recently lets wait and watch. Just 2 days left to see BOF too.

@Annya do you mind sharing that Japanese article please? I know someone who may be able to help. Good thing about 7 being a singer is that Da Hae doesn't have to feel uncomfortable with her boyfriend doing fan service with his drama co-stars for the sake of publicity (the burden is always on the male and not the female lead). In a way I am glad this is not something she has to deal with anymore. 7 does not seem to be the flirty type with women (he gets flirted with by guys though haha) and I am sure this is something Da Hae is happy about.

So nice to see his fans leaving comments on her IG. They accept her unconditionally which is really sweet. She might lose some of her fans who are hard core shippers with other people but she will also gain new ones. 

I saw a fan video of 7 rehearsing "I'm good" on stage, so maybe he will perform that at BOF. :)

@ELY_397 He has so many Fanclub on IG that i forget where i saw the article or page scan :mellow:His Riverriver magazine will be out on sept30, if i see the page scanned of it.I will post it here :) And if i find any other magazine cut out too i will post here.

Haha flirt with guy :lol:I saw this one video on youtube.Did u see video which i saw too,although old but what were top and se7en doing :lol:

Yups our girl follower are increasing day by day.

He is also going to perform songs from his new album its said its pre-recorded though.

I honestly don't understand the Kpop world and all the bromance and womance that goes on. If they are really gay then it makes more sense and I am totally fine with it, but a lot of the times they are just acting gay. It doesn't happen in other cultures, it is as though they are doing it for the show to make their fans scream. I for one would cringe rather than scream seeing these "acts". Maybe I am just old. Haha!

Its gives me gay feeling when i watch them doing that.I guess they do it for fun.I have seen it too if 2 people are close like brother or close friend they do it for fun.If i know both the person are straight then my reaction would be Hello what the hell are u doing.

Here is the one i saw Ely its so tiny how will someone read it.

Some new news abt 7 album.

Se7en To Show His Music Identity In ‘I AM SE7EN’

Se7en is releasing a new album after 4 years and 8 months since his ‘SE7EN New Mini Album’ in 2012.

His agency, ELEVEN9 Entertainment, revealed that Se7en is releasing his new album titled I AM SE7EN on October 14.

The album is named as I AM SE7EN to show his own music identity, and consists of tracks with different genres. The title track is described to be a dance track with funk element.

The upcoming release will be the first album since debut that the singer has fully participated in the production, lyrics writing and music composition for all the tracks.

The agency also stated that Se7en is scheduled to go on broadcast activities. However, his appearance on music and variety programs is now under review. His first comeback stage is also yet to be decided.

TQ for news.Tey Ling.Yesterday name of variety show was not mention in article.

Yups saw new on soompi too.Happy to know i am sure they will congrats him for date and will sure ask something abt them.And he is coming out with album need publicity too.Glad HT is eng subbed.

Soompi article.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/29/se7en-appear-first-variety-program-following-relationship-reveal/

Se7en To Appear On First Variety Program Following Relationship Reveal.

Singer Se7en will be making an appearance on KBS variety show “Happy Together!” This is his first variety show appearance since it was revealed he was dating actress Lee Da Hae earlier this month.

On September 30, a source from “Happy Together” said, “Se7en will be participating in the recording on October 1. Kang Kyun Sung, Sleepy, ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo, and Cosmic Girls’ Cheng Xiao will also be guests.”

The episode will air sometime in October. Meanwhile, Se7en is currently preparing for his upcoming album, “I AM SE7EN,” his first comeback in over four years. It will be released on October 14.

Archived