Official Real Life Couple ♥ -Lee Da Hey And Choi Dong Wook aka SE7EN♥.

Annya

@ELY_397 As they say you cannot please everybody. But for me the most important thing is they are enjoying each others company. Hope that they will last long. But i do really hope it will not take them more than 5 years to make a decision to get married if they think they are really meant for each other. lol:wub:

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lxands Thanks for being positive and understanding towards them.:DYups they can have international tour without issue. We as a fan just wish them happiness.Marriage bells... Till we don't get any news of marriage its to early to say anything.If they are happy, i am happy seeing them.If the news break out of marriage we will be most happy for them for sure.:wub:

@ELY_397 Yes ely they are just 32 but if they are sure abt eachother it doesn't matter whether its 32 or 35.Off course its there personal decision too.

@arlene80 5 year is to long but then they are celebrities one year pass so quickly.

If they can ride the storms ahead of them and still love each other, it is a sign they are meant for each other. A house made of bricks is stronger than a house made of hay or sticks. A woman's biological clock is always ticking, and Da Hae knows this too well. If a man procrastinates about commitment then the woman (especially a clever one over 30) should know what to do. :)

I have noticed that very few K actresses get married before their mid thirties, at least not the more famous ones. Do they not want children or do they think that their career is more important than marriage? It is not easy to have children naturally past the age of 40 even with fertility treatment (most doctors stop taking patients who are older than 42). C actresses get married way younger than K actresses and go on to have families without sacrificing their careers. 

During HK when she was interviewed about her views about life now that she is already in her 30's i really thought that she is in  a serious relationship and is thinking of marriage, And her activities at that time is like a preparation of a woman preparing for another stage in her life. So i think revealing her relationship now is one way of showing us that maybe she is prepared to get married anytime if he is the right person for her for this is the first time that she confirmed of having a relationship with a man.

She did say that she wanted to date right after HK and before her long drought from acting projects, so it is clear that's what she wants. No more hiding, no more lying, even if she faces backlash for it. She is like any normal girl who dreams of meeting Mr Right and starting a family. The big question is is he the one? That's why I said they need more time to discover for themselves if they are really each other's life partners, when the lights are down and the public has forgotten about them. I do wish them a happy journey while finding the answers for themselves. No one can tell them what to do they have to happy with their own decisions. :)

@ELY_397 Yes i also think Dahae wants to be open now with her relationship. She is starting to be more serious in her lovelife right now. As a fan as long as the guy will love her truly it doesn't matter if it's se7en or not. But i do hope that she will find the right person for her who will stay at her side no matter what happens.

1 hour ago, ELY_397 said:

If they can ride the storms ahead of them and still love each other, it is a sign they are meant for each other. A house made of bricks is stronger than a house made of hay or sticks. A woman's biological clock is always ticking, and Da Hae knows this too well. If the man procrastinates about commitment then the woman (especially a clever one over 30) knows what to do. :)

I have noticed that very few K actresses get married before their mid thirties, at least not the more famous ones. Do they not want children or do they think that their career is more important than marriage? It is not easy to have children easily past the age of 40 even with fertility treatment (most doctors stop taking patients who are older than 42). C actresses get married way younger than K actresses and go on to have families without sacrificing their careers. 

I know one such top actress who choose her career over her actor BF marriage proposal.I feel this time DH let the relationship come in open then it must be something special.She wants to enjoy her life.

Seems like he had fan meeting or some kind of events.I like his dressing sense B)

Se7en appeared on immortal song on KBS2.He looks little thin compared to his first BOF concert.
LOL i forgot to post his performance link.:wub:

Thank you everybody for updating the news for Dahae and Se7en here!  Se7en's been so busy with his album's promotion so we almost get his news everyday. :D 

I don't know if I should discuss about this here.  I went back to the DongHae thread, somebody said Dahae must be very happy that her new relationship was exposed, that she couldn't wait.  I think that is absolutely understandable.  it is so unfair to Se7en if Dahae's fans keep on shipping her with LDW and bring back the old history to talk about.  I stopped shipping them when I saw LDW hugging a girl so tight.  She may be his girlfriend now.  It is unfair to that girl too if people still dreaming about DongHae. They kept on saying lies, lies, lies.  What kind of lie?

I think nobody can predict if Dahae will end up with anybody.  What I see now is Se7en is quite open with his love relationship.  I didn't see any reluctant or impatient expression if people asked him about Dahae.    Correct me if I'm wrong.  He was with his ex for 10 years, right?  He didn't hide their relationship, right?  I think that is somebody Dahae was looking for.  10 years ago, she told the MC in an interview that she likes to date in public like normal couple.  She just wore a hat and nobody will notice.  If DongHae hid their relationship before, that mean there may be some problem that cannot be solved between them.  Dahae chose Se7en, it's her choice.  If they break up in the future, it's her choice too!  We are fans, all we should do is to support her and wish her well.

I used to spend so much time at that place, I really don't want that to become an anti's thread!

a7735910jw1f5qfseouc7j20ku0q175w.jpg6c2368d7gw1f6iou8knsmj20ku0rs0wx.jpg

@emok i started also reading the Donghae thread last year after watching Hotel King. I really fell in love with the couple and when i started to comment Donghae thread last month they suspected me as se7en's minions ( i really don't know what they are talking about ) but i guess you cannot force a person to believe you if he refuses to believe you. Then when the news broke that Dahae and se7en are dating i was really shocked but i guess we have to respect her decision. I really don't know anything about se7en because i am only a big fan of LDH so i made some research about him. Honestly, he has a good voice and he dance very well in short i became his fan right away. About Dahae and se7en i'm really happy with the relationship because se7en is very open and proud of being with her and at the same time Dahae found a person who shared her views when it comes to dating. So i guess confirming their relationship in public means they are really serious with each other. Also they will have more time together because they have different kind of work.As i can see they have the same interest and are compatible. I just hope that they will last long and if they feel that they are really meant with each other hope it will not take long for them to decide to get married.:wub:

@emok The more i read abt se7en the more i am happy lee da hey is with him.The more i know abt him and read ... i feel like what other people talk abt him is utterly crap and rubbish.

Looks like u read something which made u upset.For me that thread is already anti Lee da hey and se7en thread from the day Lee da hey announced her dating .:rolleyes: 

I Just know i love Lee da hey and i support her.:wub:The delusion can't change the facts and reality of life.Reality will always be reality :D

This are some rules of soompi.If u find someone talking rubbish abt Lee da hey go and report to moderator.

Do not insult a celebrity / a member, whether directly or indirectly.

Rudeness, hateful messages, member bashing, and trolling are forbidden.

@Annya same here, When se7en was asked about Dahae in HT i feel that he is proud and happy about the his relationship with her. I find him respectful and nice. All i can say is that if LDH is happy with se7en then as a fan we should also be happy.:)

Annya, with that performance , Se7en Is Back!!! :wub::wub:.... Am glad he participated in the program and think he needs to do a similar one a couple more times. You can see the audience loves his singing and performance. Fighting Se7en!

As for the other thread, If they are truly a fan of Dahae, they should not belittle, snide,  smirk, etc etc on Dahae and or Se7en, worse of all insinuate mislead that Dahae is the one that broke their ship. I believe there are reasons (not known to us) that that ship could not sail, not so simple to say the guy is busy with his projects while Dahae wants to play. Hmmm... or something on that line. And I do not buy into any reasons as to why a honest and true relationship should be kept hidden. That would be a lie . 

To Dahae and Se7en, be happy as time waits for no man, and life is too short to worry about haters. ;);)

For me I knew something was amiss with Donghae when her ex visited Korea three times during Apr/May 2015 and his ex co-star started posting lovestagrams in May/Jun 2015. Then he dyed his hair, lost a lot of weight and was very quiet for a few months. Da Hae did not look her usual self in her posts from Jan-Mar 2015. That's when I suspected it was over. My instincts were proven right.

I too became a fan after HK because of Donghae chemistry. I guess some shippers believe that Se7en was the reason Donghae didn't work out, hence the resentment towards DH/7. If Donghae had met for the first time during HK then that could be a logical deduction. The truth is that they met ten years ago and know each other like the back of their hand. If things didn't work out between them it would be because of existing, unresolved issues and not a third person.

As for the other thread I believe most of the shippers have good intentions at heart but some of the comments were uncalled for even though they were not meant to be malicious. With greater power/freedom (of speech) comes greater responsibilities.

the more I watch se7en in interviews the more I am warming up to him because of his down to earth and friendly personality. The fact that they have already been on a few overseas trips together means they were ready to be exposed since a while back. Few woman of marriageable age would want to date secretly and pretend to be single. Being in a public relationship is a form of commitment and that's what women want. Agree with Arlene that they share the same dating philosophy and that's also part of the reason they are compatible with each other.

Part of Lyrics from his 11.30 song credit to insta user. :wub:

A small video from his fan signing event.credit insta user.

Chinguss lets enjoy its not that they have started dating now they are already one year old dating couple.They are grown up and mature people.

I read he was No.1 on Naver,daum and Melon search after the performance in KBS immortal.Really Happy for him.

@ELY_397 If i remember LYF fans said the same thing that wookie was the reason DH and LYF broke up.History and allegations repeats itself.It was during HK that something went wrong between them.Whether it was relationship or friendship i don't know.And abt Donghae everything was over even before se7en came in picture.

It doesn't take 10years for person to approach someone or marry someone u really love or want to be in ur life or spend ur life with.So basically a girl should stay single on fans demand for next 20yrs of her life till the guy agrees to date her or even think 1% of marrying her in future.

I am not blaming or was speaking abt every or each member of donghae shipper nor trying to tell any donghae fans to accept them or anything.I know they love Donghae.But u know ELY what i am talking abt,i even saw u replying to those posts.I am just talking abt those posts.

Life is too short and unpredictable people should enjoy each an every moment with there love onces have or  there own family too.I see both the person are family people.

Archived