Official Real Life Couple ♥ -Lee Da Hey And Choi Dong Wook aka SE7EN♥.

Annya

I'm really excited to watch the show because i find it very funny about Da Hae giving advice to se7en regarding Park Myung Soo. And on top of it Seho and Myung Soo are good friends of Lee Dong Wook. Just curious of their interaction. lol

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@arlene80 Seems like either they showed pic and se7en is looking at it in the pic from HT.I am looking forward to watch the episode and enjoy it :) Even i want to know what else the are going to question.

His new album track list.Nice cover.It also has I am good song in it.

I'm good is a good song actually (should stop being punny all the time haha). It looks like he is going for the retro 60s/70s vibe this time. I like that genre a lot. If Give it to me is also good then it is a buy for me. This is about him being an artist and not about him dating Dahae! :)

@Tey Ling I taught in ur country its already oct 13,time difference u see.

@ELY_397 An artist also has personal life and on top of it if she is well known hallyu actress.Offcourse u have to answer few question asked by them and clear some people misconception abt them.If he avoids those question fans will say he is not serious abt her.U know na speaking is problem not speaking is bigger problem.For me if se7en and lee da hae don't mind then it's ok with me,it must be some basis questions and answers i think.Its Happy Together variety show they ask anything. I am reading abt him and get to know that he is quite busy person he is not only artist he is CEO,Restaurant owner,expanding his business and also working on his song,many more concert to do.Quite lot to do.

Abt his song i agree i like it too.Both the song are really good.Its needs right publicity.

And ely the BTS which u mentioned in earlier post is same BTS with the fire song or someone else.

Yah I am also looking forward to what he has to say. From the stills, the atmosphere seemed friendly and he looked very happy. Busy indeed, he also owns a coffee shop in Japan with some sort of bunny character as logo. Not sure what they serve, Japanese desserts maybe. He must have very good connections with the TV stations and YG still to be able to go on music shows. It's funny because the younger Kpop fans call him old. I guess someone who is more than 15 years older than you or twice your age is considered old!

Lets watch and get to know more of him.Yups its BOOM BOOM CAFE but its not cafe it was more of character cafe Boom boom,if i am not wrong it was open just for 3 days to support se7en but i am not sure whether fan organized it or he did it for 3 days.And also recently saw him opening growerxpacker in ground floor of his office bldg.I love eating nuts and looking at all those fruits and nuts makes me want to eat them.

There Govt gave him clear chit the issue was public i guess.I don't thing channel had any issue.YG still support him but not officially but he is in good terms with all of them.He debut in 2003 and its 2016 now 13years gap.He was huge hit around that time.Se7en and Rain both were as i read that often.I have seen if someone is senior even if as comedian they bow to them as respect of seniority and experience.I am sure same goes for music artists pop singer too.For me age is just a number u can't stop it.Even if at age of 32 if he can dance better then any 25yr old guy then he can't be called old ;)

ELY u can pick one of the album special autograph copy there are lot on table.

Anyone question regarding his album or any msg for him u can ask him personally tonight.

@ELY_397@Tey Ling and @arlene80

Mnet musiccountdown performance on song Give it to me.He was No.1 in naver search too.I really love the song.

An here come new article.Looks like the MC fired all types of question.:huh: I always feel that allkpop translate the sentence in such way that people and fans should always misunderstood whether its regarding Lee da hae or its abt se7en.Next time i am not going to post any of there translation. Sorry i posted a article but now i am deleting it.

@ELY_397 He doesn't want people to ask question but they do.I am sure he must be worried what he says doesn't become issue.

Just watched Happy together live.How many time was Da hae mentioned with her pic on screen.Rain and his GF pic and se7en and DH pic too lol.When se7en fell down during the dance hahah :lol:The whole episode was hilarious everyone laughing.Waiting for subs eagerly.

credit to instagram user @dalkong507

14730759_881657728638137_620839056799118

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/se7ens-comeback-mv-give-it-to-me-is-here

The long wait is over! 

Se7en is back with his new MV "Give It To Me" and he's better than ever before.

With jazzy, funky beat and a catchy chorus, the prince of K-POP is back at it again with super smooth moves and awesome vocal. 

The MV definitely has a slight retro vibe with its use of James Bond inspired visuals, but shiny set keeps overall feel modern and cool! 

Source: allkpop

@Annya I saw that article as well. Agree with you that Allkpop is not looking upon them too kindly even though they love his music. I do believe that he requested reporters not to ask about his relationship though. Being fired questions by trashy reporters is not the same as appearing on a pre-recorded program. He probably said something along the lines of these questions have already been asked in HT. Judging by the silly scenes in HT, they probably teased him rather than giving him a hard time.

From what I have observed so far, knowing what they know now, I think they would have been more careful with their relationship. When he said he did not know their picture was being taken, he meant that he did not know AT THE TIME that it was being taken in secret. Of course they found out just before Dispatch released it, even though they were not surprised by it.

I can imagine the stress they are both feeling right now. Poor them. In a way, this is a good test for their relationship. They will either grow stronger or apart from here on. People should just leave them alone and let their relationship run its natural course. :)

This is one catchy and original song! The full version is even better than the teaser. I like the brassy, funky sound to it. The MV is edgy in a nice but not provocative way. Don't know if it will sell well but it sure is a good song!

@ELY_397 Just to make reader read ur article u write and make anything.Just because u are famous site doesn't mean u carelessly choose words.Do they even realize that non korean reader relies on eng translations.One korean words have many different meaning which to choose which to not should be kept in mind,since it can give wrong vibe to reader abt that celebrity.I have noticed they use to do same with Lee da hae article too.

Yeah i saw whole episode they were teasing him with DH name in some part.But they do that too other celebrity too.I was laughing in first half hour of episode not only me the MC and other guest too.I laughed really hard when he fall and they teased him saying something abt DH and he covered his face with been shy.

I know good site next time i will only use there article.

He had press release today before his album launch he said he knows he is getting negative comment and hate comments.He said he made this song for his fans more then how its ranks he is happy if his fans like the song since he has worked on it.

Yups let be with them and support them.So true either time will make them stronger to be together or they will breakup.But wish and hope them to be strong.All couples are not made by public poll or public demand.

Love the music video, jazzy, funky and naughty... yes hope the Se7en Dahae relationship strengthen through this trying times. As the saying " when the going gets tough, it is the tough that gets going". We can still give both of them support in this site with positive comments.... breathe in breathe out,...:)

The person who did the translation in Allkpop was a Korean. We all know some words get mistranslated from Korean to English, eg. dating rumour becomes scandal; feeling burdened means feeling the pressure from the situation, it does not mean feeling burdened by someone. When he said the MCs tore away at him, he meant asking embarrassing questions. Some of their translators are not native English speakers and the real meaning is lost in translation.

@Tey Ling I am breathing in and out already.:D

@ELY_397 Yeah we know word are mistranslated but when we read it,it just doesn't cross ur mind.The headline itself gave wrong perception.Now u can can't explain each reader of article.The way english headline was written was wrong.That the issue many words are lost in translation.

Here the Se7en part when he wore those Heelys shoes and danced and sleepy busy with own thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4OXMZgEzLM

I gather from earlier comments that Dahae did forewarn Se7en as to which MC to watch out in Happy Together 3. That only means that this couple is working together to face the public on their relationship which they intend to keep. :)    

Saw the youtube Happy Together episode up to the 38 min mark before it hang.

Do not understand Korean but from both visual and audio perceptive, I would say that initially Se7en was nervous gradually settled down, answering queries with care, able to restrain any annoyance when "bombarded with directness", and the "fall from grace"(ha ha ha) is in fact a blessing in disguise as everybody had a good laugh and Se7en gained more confidence and was able to perform his impressive one-hand stand dance move, and able to relax with his contributions to the talk show. With more talk/variety shows Se7en will gain more his confidence and handle any confrontations. To the couple, keep your chin up. Cheers .....:):phew::wub:   

@Tey LingYups he was quite nervous in first 15 minute of episode u can see his hand moment the camera man even zoomed it, but later part he was ok and comfortable.He performed both on his new song and old one too.When the episode end his mv version of Give it to me was played.

I understood many thing but don't want to guess and speak let the sub comes.I know someone else was also mention in the episode,Don't want to create blunder :rolleyes:Although they were joking abt it, but i am sure i heard his name correctly.How he must be feeling after hearing it?

I have noticed Lee da hae and se7en more always misinterpreted by viewers and fans.Don't know the reason why they hate them so much.

If you read comments by international non hardcore se7en fans, most of them are quite sympathetic, except for a few obvious trollers. K netz are a different breed. Most of them are disgruntled females and would obviously be upset by his past scandal. People who have been through ups and downs in a serious relationship would not make sweeping comments like that. 

Annya i can guess whose name was mentioned but I think it was probably a joke or word play!

Archived