Official Real Life Couple ♥ -Lee Da Hey And Choi Dong Wook aka SE7EN♥.

Annya

People were accusing that he used his dating has publicity stunt and leaking pic himself.When the focus should be on his new album everyone is curious abt se7en and Da hey relationship more then his album.

And lets be ready after whatever he is going to speak his every word is going to scrutinize.

Its not hollywood Teyling that when they are dating they walk red carpet together.

Abt BOF his venue itself is different from Da hey's one.IF they shoot the HT in morning he is free in evening and even if he is not free on 1st ,they can meet on oct 2nd.

Haha just imagined MC Yoo jae Suk.making call to da hey.:lol::wub:It remind me of RM episode of Da hey and YJS scene.Let me tell u this guy i have watched whole season of RM but DH is the only one who made MC YJS crazy:lol:and unspoken.

Don't worry we will photoshop airport pic for u :lol: just kidding .

Our girl used different route.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope he doesn't talk about his new relationship too much, but I am 100% sure it will come up. I am used to seeing non Korean celebrities talk about their partners on TV so it is normal for me, but in Korea it is still kind of taboo. He will be accused of all sorts of things. He talked about his ex on TV in the past so it is better if he keeps it low key this time, else he might come across as insincere or attention seeking. As for Da Hae this is all very new to her, she might still be very uncomfortable about it, even though she is happy in her new relationship. I wonder if se7en got invited through DH's connection with YJS. :)

@ELY_397If korean are not interested why are reporter running with camera behind every couple :lol:.They even love to watch those fake WGM show. I have seen all those available clips of se7en he doesn't talk too much,if didn't ask any question.May be Se7en must have informed them in advance to not ask many question or limited question abt relationship.Sure all will congrat him for relationship and new album launch.No i don't think it becz DH connection.... he will be appearing in many other reality shows too for promoting his new album in korea.He has good relation with KBS channel i saw them sending flower bouquet to him when he opened his new company. Even when our girl want to RM it was mentioned that she called them and appeared.So they can ask to appear in show on there own too.I am sure soon we will see him Running man too.

Fans and media greeting him.

I saw Da Hae wearing that much discussed Cartier bracelet again. We were speculating who it was from and it is obvious now that it is NOT from a guy. She is a frugal girl even though she has expensive taste if that makes any sense! :)

7 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

I saw Da Hae wearing that much discussed Cartier bracelet again. We were speculating who it was from and it is obvious now that it is NOT from a guy. She is a frugal girl even though she has expensive taste if that makes any sense! :)

She earns good so she can get anything for herself.Girls do buy things for themself.Not only bracelet but also the watch is more same brand she is wearing.More then half things were delusion for sure.If u watch many programme u come to know half the celebrity wear same type of shoes ,strips black on white t-shirt is so famous i saw many wearing it.

@arlene80 Se7en has lots of fans i am sure we will get clip of his performance.I want to watch it too but not sure if i will be awake till then.But since its his first performance and his new song be played i want to watch.

8 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

41 minutes ago, Annya said:

She earns good so she can get anything for herself.Girls do buy things for themself.Not only bracelet but also the watch is more same brand she is wearing.More then half things were delusion for sure.If u watch many programme u come to know half the celebrity wear same type of shoes ,strips black on white t-shirt is so famous i saw many wearing it.

@arlene80 Se7en has lots of fans i am sure we will get clip of his performance.I want to watch it too but not sure if i will be awake till then.But since its his first performance and his new song be played i want to watch.

........Yes, I remember at that time, we also thought that bangle might be from her Chinese ex.  In my mind, I even thought her Korean ex bought her a new one and she gave that one back to the other guy.  What a delulu thinking!  I still believe some of our speculation were true though!  Anyway, it's just a beautiful love history for Dahae.  Her ex was not as romantic as we thought.  Sorry Annya, I hope you don't mind me talk about that here! :vicx:

Yes emok. I also thought her C ex was a hopeless romantic but maybe not. When she talked about her ideal type on Section TV this year, she literally said someone who is cute and 聽話 (someone who is obedient). At first I found that a bit strange but come to think of it, I think she meant the gentle and attentive type who listens to her and makes her feel comfortable.

Annya, I absolutely agree that a girl should buy jewelry for herself, and not wait for a guy to do that for her. :)

I was lucky and unlucky today.Unlucky that my power want off lucky that when it came back se7en performance was introduced at the same moment so i didn't missed it.I love the lighting of whole stage when he enter whole red lighting background.His performance was last and he sang "I am good song too" fans were screaming.He sang 4 to 5 songs of his and talked abt his upcoming album on 14th oct.

@emok No need to say sorry dear.U can talk abt X,Y or Z till we talk in decent way.I was part of that delusion too lol.I thought if u give kiss its romantic hehehe :wub:

Se7en picture from BOF

23 minutes ago, arlene80 said:

Thank you in advance Annya. I really appreciate it.

I am just posting thanks to all his fans who are doing the work of uploading :) When full video gets available do watch his entry i loved it.The stage lighting was awesome at that time.

58 minutes ago, Tey Ling said:

There is a Se7en soompi thread posted by Willenette where you can view a 20+ minutes youtube Se7en performance at BOF. You will be amazed with Se7en's one hand stand !! :phew:

I have notice he is very competitive whether its dance or song performing.The one hand stand is his style from long time.And TQ for the info abt his BOF video.We have DMC performance today if i am not wrong.

practicing for his DMC 페스티벌2016

How can you tell he is competitive Annya...? He would have to be to pursue Da Hae I guess. :) 

Actually, he is still very agile for someone over 30. I like the slow song he sang at 15:00 in the youtube video. Does anyone know the name of it? 

I am a bit worried about what he will reveal in his Happy Together appearance...if his words are misinterpreted (which they will no matter what he says or does not say) he and Dahae will get more hate. Fingers crossed!

Been trying to get my head around why some of his posts are attracting so much controversy, and I think part of it (not all) is because the Korean text was lost in translation.

「븐나잇」is translated to "haven night" by many translation websites. A haven is a safe place, away from worries and danger. For example, a tax haven or a haven for refugees. Synonyms include shelter, recess, island, sanctuary, etc. The word "heaven" is not mentioned anywhere. 

From reading his posts with that particular hashtag, I got the impression that he is taking to the bottle to relieve stress.

Those in doubt can research this online or ask a Korean speaking friend! :)

3 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

How can you tell he is competitive Annya...? He would have to be to pursue Da Hae I guess. :) 

Actually, he is still very agile for someone over 30. I like the slow song he sang at 15:00 in the youtube video. Does anyone know the name of it? 

I am a bit worried about what he will reveal in his Happy Together appearance...if his words are misinterpreted (which they will no matter what he says or does not say) he and Dahae will get more hate. Fingers crossed!

I am just saying :P haha.In the ent industry everyone is lol.More then competitive i should say he loves his singing and dancing.

The song if i am not wrong is "come back to me" but why I am good song missing from video.

Lets not worry dear.I know even i am worried but not abt what he speak but more on.How everyone is going to take his each word and twist in some other meaning.If he answer its issue,if not then also issue.

For me he is speaking genuinely rather then buttering up anything before other to make it sound sweet and romantic.

@Tey Ling I watched whole video when i didn't hear i am good song ,i thought was it my imagination that he sang that song :lol: He sang it for sure but its missing from video.Is the song missing for just me or even u didn't hear it?

1 hour ago, ELY_397 said:

Been trying to get my head around why some of his posts are attracting so much controversy, and I think part of it (not all) is because the Korean text was lost in translation.

「븐나잇」is translated to "haven night" by many translation websites. A haven is a safe place, away from worries and danger. For example, a tax haven or a haven for refugees. Synonyms include shelter, recess, island, sanctuary, etc. The word "heaven" is not mentioned anywhere. 

From reading his posts with that particular hashtag, I got the impression that he is taking to the bottle to relieve stress.

Those in doubt can research this online or ask a Korean speaking friend! :)

Yups translation messed it up a lot.Some reacted after that but some before it.

The main issue is that he has scandal, if u want me to tell u straight.The scandal which is so famous that everyweek,i read one celebrity name in it.I am sure the people who knows him more then us are better to judge him.Who know whats the real truth.

Ok so the hasttag haven night is abt this.I thought people are trying to calm themselves that why they are writing it.:lol:I didn't think abt it at all.

Archived