Official Real Life Couple ♥ -Lee Da Hey And Choi Dong Wook aka SE7EN♥.

Annya

@emok The name u can't mention here has personal thread u can go there to talk abt him or choose personal message mode.You can discuss anything other then him in this thread.

Its same as u are telling ur current gf how good ur previous gf is on her face but asking current gf not to feel bad abt it.

No need to say sorry.There was nothing wrong with choice of word but stick to topic is i suggest don't post anything reference with other thread comments here.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An article mentioning abt lee da hae/leedahey and se7en.

Source of news http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=816210&_REFERER=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.daum.net%2Fnate%3Fw%3Dtot%26q%3D%EC%9D%B4%EB%8B%A4%ED%95%B4%2B%26thr%3Dsbma

It is a life bar. "If you did not meet Seven, you would regret your life"

[Expo News News reporter Park Soo-hyun] The actor Ishae gives a frank and shaky talk.

In the TVN 'life bar' which broadcasts on the 2nd, Ihae appears and shows off the envy that has been hidden.

On this day, Dae Hae reveals all about the love story that was wrapped in a veil and the realistic troubles as an actress who has been in her 30s since her first meeting with a public lover Seven and a secret tour of two of them. It seems to catch the eye. Instead of asking MCs who carefully ask their devotees to Seven, "What do you need to say? I know the world, "he said without hesitation," If you did not meet Seven, you would regret your life, "he confesses surprise.

In addition, lee da hae shares a straightforward story about his acting life. "I was very sensitive in the past, but it turned out to be a bright and positive one since I met Seven," she says.

As a late guest, Yoon Soo appears and makes a sudden gesture and a stunning remark on the spot.

Oh, I think Dahae and se7en just followed each other in IG. Wow!  I wasn't expecting that. They are more serious about each other than I thought.... It makes me think something is going to happen on 7/7 in a certain year. :blush:

And, they are purposely doing this ahead of her appearance on Lifebar tonight. It is like they are holding each other's hand, ready for any backlash that might come their way. The more they are criticised, the stronger their bond becomes. It fuels their relationship even more.  I have said before that public pressure will either make their relationship stronger or fall apart. For now, it is looking like the former. 

The feedback from Knetz is not unexpected, although I was expecting a much higher number of downvotes. Less than 1,000 means the majority are neutral or just not interested. The stats are not bad actually.  

When the going gets tough it is the tough that gets going !! The more critics there are the more determined this couple wants to prove the antis wrong. That is the way, United to remain as One. This couple must truly love each other to hold hands and face the wrath, sceptics, critics, bashing, doomsayers, curses, etc etc of the antis . Fighting Dahae-Se7en... 

Have to wait for Eng sub to understand what is being conversed. However Dahae is full of facial expression, one just get immersed in her story, and she is a good narrator. She is able to get the steadfast attention from all in the table and bring out their hearty laughter. Se7en is sure an envy of many, to be chosen, accepted and adored by Dahae. 

Saw the articles in Soompi and Allkpop with regard to Dahae-Se7en, and now understand more why Dahae falls for Se7en. He was a friend indeed when Dahae needs a friend during difficult times.  Truly glad this couple found their bond during difficult and low time as that is when the true characters are revealed. My thumbs up to this couple and wish both of you long lasting and deep strengthening of your relationship. May God Bless Both Of You. 

2 hours ago, Tey Ling said:

The difficult time Dahae was referring to when Se7en cheered her up, is most likely during the 2nd break up with the other DW, as Dahae-Se7en relationship only started over a year ago.

Celebrity has many things to worries too like work related not finding that much volume of work, rumours popping up and hates from fans.

@emok Where did u vanish ? lol.

Lee Da Hae reveals how she met her boyfriend Se7en, story behind the paparazzi photos, and more!

Lee da hae revealed her love story on the February 2 airing of 'Life Bar'!

The actress appeared on a talk show for the first time since her dating news with Se7en in September of 2016. You know this means that she was given many questions about her lover. In response, Lee Da Hae coolly opened up about her relationship and shared juicy stories about their first encounter, "secret" vacations, paparazzi photos, and more.

Lee Da Hae first talked about how she met Se7en. She said, "I knew him but we weren't close. After he returned from the military, a friend of mine who also knew Se7en called me and said she was with Se7en and asked me if I would like to join. I thought, 'Se7en? Drink with Se7en?' At the time, my thoughts were the same as the public. I thought this is not right. I'm also a celebrity but it was a selfish thought."

However, Lee Da Hae ultimately decided to go out for drinks and said, "If I didn't go out with that thought engraved in my mind, then I think it would've been a decision that I regret the most in my life." She continued to express affection for Se7en, saying, "He said that I was a great support to him when he was struggling but he was to me as well. I wasn't mentally relaxed and Se7en being the bright, positive guy was a big encouragement to me."

Next, Lee Da Hae shared that her mother was a big help in strengthening their relationship. She revealed that Se7en wanted to meet her mother only little after they officially started dating. She explained, "He knows the rumors about himself so I think he wanted to give assurance to my mom. His thoughts were very beautiful."

According to Lee Da Hae, when the news broke out, Se7en showed concerns and said, "Should we just say that we're in the process of getting to know each other?" However, she responded, "Our relationship is only that?", and emphasized that she wanted to be honest.

As for their paparazzi cuts taken at their "secret" but not-so-secret vacation, Lee Da Hae said, "We even did the ticketing separately and chose local airports. We got on the same airplane but there weren't any Koreans. The flight attendants were also foreigners. He was sitting a far but I called him over and we took selcas and played around. But it turned out that one of the flight attendants was friends with a Korean reporter."

credit to allkpop.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/02/lee-da-hae-reveals-how-she-met-her-boyfriend-se7en-story-behind-the-paparazzi-photos-and-more

3 hours ago, Tey Ling said:

The difficult time Dahae was referring to when Se7en cheered her up, is most likely during the 2nd break up with the other DW, as Dahae-Se7en relationship only started over a year ago.

We do not know for sure what did or did not happen before DH/7 relationship started. Let's not speculate chingus. :D 

DH is living up to her reputation as an honest, no pretence celebrity. She does not mince her words like other K celebrities and that's what makes her so interesting to watch/follow, for me at least. I liked her re-enacting some of the convo, it was so funny. Now I know where she gets her facial expressions from when she is acting!

Yes, ELY, we should not speculate, for the negativity is people would deemed it as a rebound relationship. But it could also reinforce that "THAT" relationship is not meant to be as there are flaws that cannot be mended and/or compromised. The probability to get a second chance to rekindle is very slim, and if it still does not work, it is logical to start afresh. I have stated my peace and will not broach on it again.

Yes, Dahae is indeed very animated, full of facial expressions when she narrates, and is definitely an entertaining guest and friend to have. She is cute daring honest transparent refreshing and at ease in this LB episode.     

I'm here @Annya, my country is always behind a lot of other countries.  I couldn't turn on the computer until after dinner. Then I just cannot wait to read you guys' posts first.  Very very busy indeed!:blush:

1 hour ago, Annya said:

Lee Da Hae reveals how she met her boyfriend Se7en, story behind the paparazzi photos, and more!

Lee da hae revealed her love story on the February 2 airing of 'Life Bar'!

The actress appeared on a talk show for the first time since her dating news with Se7en in September of 2016. You know this means that she was given many questions about her lover. In response, Lee Da Hae coolly opened up about her relationship and shared juicy stories about their first encounter, "secret" vacations, paparazzi photos, and more. ..........................

Our Dahae is so brave and real!  She's been so quiet about her relationship, all of a sudden she gave us so many surprises!  Even her mom was mentioned!   Se7en is so smart to gain the support from Dahae's mom too.  He is so cute, I'm sure Dahae's mom treats him like her son.  There is a funny Chinese saying, "when mother-in-law meets the son-in-law, she'll drool all over the place" to describe MIL will be so happy that she cannot keep her mouth closed.:heart:  I don't know how other people think, I myself think they are very sweet couple!  I felt Se7en respects and cares about Dahae very much! 

2 hours ago, emok said:

There is a funny Chinese saying, "when mother-in-law meets the son-in-law, she'll drool all over the place" to describe MIL will be so happy that she cannot keep her mouth closed.

Haha! What is that in Chinese exactly? I have heard of "MIL strategy" or "外母政策" which literally means the guy trying to win the girl by being nice to her mother. And the way to a guy's heart is through his stomach. And yes, I am already instilling these ideas in my kids when they are young. Just kidding!

Hope I won't drool over any SIL hopefuls when the time comes..that would be too embarrassing! 

I can say that Se7en is really very sincere with his relationship with Dahae. Meeting the mother of your girlfriend means you are serious with her daughter. As a mother, I'm impressed of his gesture. I'm happy to hear that se7en is a positive and optimistic person because it can really helps in the success of the relationship. Why dwell on the past when it is already been done and you can't change it anymore so just learn from your mistake and it can help you to be a better person and as i can see se7en became a mature, humble, hard working and good person. Someday all will be well. As i can see Dahae's mother is very supportive with their relationship so she really sees something good in se7en. As Dahae is an only daughter her mother is surely very protective of her but the thought that she accepted se7en then she sees something that makes se7en worthy to her precious daughter.

I hope somebody will translate Dahae's interview in Life Bar into english.

Archived