Official Real Life Couple ♥ -Lee Da Hey And Choi Dong Wook aka SE7EN♥.

Annya

As for me, if that person whom i have a relationship 10 years ago came back to my life and start all over again i think this time both of us will really work hard to make the relationship work. But after being together again and still the relationship didn't work out maybe there is some issue that can't be resolved. When two people really love each other they are willing to sacrifice and accept any consequences if they are that committed to each other. If LDH and LDW can't sustain the relationship maybe there are really something that only the two of them knows because at their age both of them are matured enough to settle things. There are things that even how hard we try it just wont work out.

And for se7en and Dahae it is not easy for them to be exposed because both of them are in the entertainment industry. DH has 2 dramas that will be shown and se7en having a comeback and for the reasons their respective fans are identifying DH to their favorite male actor and se7en has to promote his new album. I don't think their relationship ,is a marketing strategy as i have read somewhere for there are also some risk that some fans will not accept the relationship. I truly believe that they are really committed with each other.

As for se7en i'm really happy that he is man enough to tell the truth about his relationship with DH and every time he is asked about DH he looks proud and happy.:wub: I hope they will enjoy the relationship and keep the love burning.:)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Se7en sang ballad song of kim Jang Hoon.I thought he sang his own song.hehe.oh He scored 407 :wub:I literally closed my eyes during third and fourth face off score.

The show is abt everyone singing song of the legend guests.Here is the link of episode with eng sub.

http://kshow123.net/show/immortal-songs-season-2/episode-274.htm

@jessily101 Hi jessily :D Looks like u are new member.

Just watched an old Strong Heart with Se7en in it.  He talked about when he and his ex announced their relationship, 100,000 members left his fan club.  This time his relationship with Dahae was revealed right before his "Comeback", his fans have their choice of carry on supporting him or not.   Looks like his Comeback is quite successful!  The fans he has now may not all in favour of Dahae but at least they knew the truth.  If Dahae and Se7en keep their relationship in low profile like now, the impact should not be too severe.

This is the first time I posted a youtube video.  I hope you guys can see it.

Se7en looked tired at the beginning of this video!  Poor kid he needs some rest!

@emok thanks for sharing the video. It's actually good that his fans can decide (now rather than later) whether to continue supporting him or not. It contradicts the theory that he is trying to use his relationship to gain more fans. I don't think he has as many saesang fans as other idols. Even if some of them don't like DH very few will say it openly. They know he reads their comments and even likes and dislikes them. I am also grateful to his ex fans for not bashing her in SNS. I know some of his fans secretly wish he would get back together with his ex. Same as some of DH's fans. :)

@emok Yups we can see the video thanks for posting it.More then tired i will say he is at his fav place stage and performing so he must be more happy.Yes but he has so many show and he is singer and dancer too, so it must be tiring too.He is making comeback after long gap.He is doing his best and i see audience loves him and cheers for him so everything is going well.:DAbt fans leaving fanclub they come on there own will and leave too.An idol can't stay single for fans satisfaction or get married to person of there choice.

Yups its better that the dating new came out in open its will be easy for fans to decide to be with him now like u said ELY.For me that theory was always weird to read becz the news focus shifts to his dating rather then comeback.I read some fans msg where they asked him to be back with his ex and even there is Vendara shipper too.Se7en fans must be wondering for sure there is not a single thing or msg from DH side so they may be little reserved right now.Like we expect lot from se7en for our girl even same goes for them too.

Was wondering does DH does Give it to me dance step since she loves dancing :P

Archived