Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

ym_rotf.gif

well..i've been here the past 8 years... that's half my life...ops.. i mean a third?...erm....a fourth?....hmm.i better not say more..hahah.

lol... :lol: before reading the rest of your sentence, for a moment I thought you were really 16 years old.. :P

Ooooh! A thread for JJH! I can't wait till my freakish exams are over, then I can check the notes one by one. For now, let me just proclaim to the world that "JJH is one of the bestest Korean actors around!"

Watching Spring Day now, but I don't suppose it'll be thrilling. The first ep was quite good though, cos I was trying to guess their relationship and all. But everyone, do watch "Miss Kim" cos it's his most hilarious performance. I loved him there!

Welcome funky_bratz!! :lol:

haha..you are right! JJH is definitely one of the best Korean actors around :lol:

What episode of Spring Day are you watching now?

Even though the storyline is pretty bad, JJH's acting is really really really good :):P

He's so cute and funny in Miss Kim! :D Did you first get to know him here?

Good luck for your exams, and hope to see you here more often :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aki_wagi

What episode of Spring Day are you watching now?

Even though the storyline is pretty bad, JJH's acting is really really really good :):P

He's so cute and funny in Miss Kim! :D Did you first get to know him here?

Good luck for your exams, and hope to see you here more often :)

sorry, if i cut your line...hehehehehe..... :lol::lol:

i have to agree with you ys_jen!!!!

Spring Day storyline is so bad!! still lots of things to be answer...n other reason also is the girl chose the younger brother!!! that sucks!!! i mean i love jis n jjh (of course!!!) but in this case, the girl suppose to choose the older brother...jjh acting was superb!!! i like it very much!!! when he cry, i cry!!! hahahahaha... :lol:

but i'll go 4' miss kim!!! laugh all the time!! worth watching!!! :P:P

lol... :lol: before reading the rest of your sentence, for a moment I thought you were really 16 years old.. :P

:lol::lol: gotcha there!! hahah

haiz...jen, that show i thought was going to feature 'perhaps love'..it turned out as an anniversary program of the tv station..argh! i wonder why they keep featuring clips from 'pl' when they were advertising the show...and me, not understanding cantonese, dint help at all... :lol:

oh well, JJH still appeared in the show...although only as a presenter for an award...haiz....he spoke chinese!! he said "good evening everyone, i'm ji jin hee......i would like to greet tvb a happy birthday"...then when the lady continued to speak chinese to him...he just made this funny face coz he dint understand what she's saying no more..hahah..then he start to speak in korea...which i dunno what he said. :rolleyes:

It's yesterday,why come back so soon? News first!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Ji Jin-hee Launches Asian Tour

2005-11-18 09:00:23

South Korean actor Ji Jin-hee left for Hong Kong on Thursday to promote the movie Perhaps Love. Perhaps Love, directed by Peter Chan, co-starring Ji, Takeshi Kaneshiro and Jacky Cheung, has been submitted to the 78th Academy Awards, in the category of Best Foreign-Language Film. The ceremony is slated for February of next year.

ent--JI-Jin-hee1.gif

About nine million Hong Kong dollars was invested in the production of the movie, which opens in Hong Kong on December 8th. It is a love story about three men and one woman.

Ji will participate in a Christmas event in Hong Kong on November 18th, and make an appearance at another event celebrating the 38th anniversary of the groundbreaking broadcaster TVB on November 19th, where he will be a presenter at an awards ceremony.

Later this month, the actor will also launch the promotion of Perhaps Love along with his co-stars in Beijing and Shanghai, and will fly to Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand early next month. In January of next year, he will visit Taiwan and Japan, and stop by Korea on December 9th for three days with his co-stars.

Ji, whose popularity soared after his role in the series Jewel in the Palace, is awaiting the opening of another movie in which he stars opposite Moon So-ri, and has been cast to star opposite Yum Jung-ah in a new movie by Lim Sang-soo.

Here's JJH at the TVB anniversary event :)

U1343P28T3D901697F326DT20051119233347.JPG

U1343P28T3D901685F326DT20051119231730.JPG

I envy that lady in the first photo (holding him like that) :P

:lol::lol: gotcha there!! hahah

haiz...jen, that show i thought was going to feature 'perhaps love'..it turned out as an anniversary program of the tv station..argh! i wonder why they keep featuring clips from 'pl' when they were advertising the show...and me, not understanding cantonese, dint help at all... :lol:

oh well, JJH still appeared in the show...although only as a presenter for an award...haiz....he spoke chinese!! he said "good evening everyone, i'm ji jin hee......i would like to greet tvb a happy birthday"...then when the lady continued to speak chinese to him...he just made this funny face coz he dint understand what she's saying no more..hahah..then he start to speak in korea...which i dunno what he said.

yay!! at least you still watched JJH!! you're so lucky... :D I want to see him on TV someday instedad of the computer screen every time.. :(

Is he still in Hong Kong?

oh mai.....he look good in that LV outfit! :)

Yeah..he'll be in Hong Kong until today :lol:

is ji jin hee comin to malaysia in dec?????

So far, from what's planned, he will be going to Malaysia in Dec :D

U1343P28T3D901687F326DT20051119231935.JPG

19/11 Zhou Xun, Ji Jin Hee and Jacky Cheung attend 38 TVB award. Ji Jin Hee and Zhou Xun anounced Best Supporting Actress and Actor.

Also TVB made a scene from Perhaps Love, dancers, 3 song was performed from(an know song:( ) Ji Jin Hee, "Fall to the street" - Zhou Xun, "Perhaps Love" - Jacky Cheung

Clip: mms://nv.sina.com.cn/ent/2005/11/20079345.wmv

Guest rainz*gurl

So far, from what's planned, he will be going to Malaysia in Dec :D

REALLY???!!!! please dooo give me da details.... pleassseeee :lol:

01ce2b4b.jpg

like his role in miss kim... but not spring day :mellow: ....

do visit the new miss kim thread...^^

REALLY???!!!! please dooo give me da details.... pleassseeee :lol:

like his role in miss kim... but not spring day :mellow: ....

do visit the new miss kim thread...^^

Yeah..he'll probably be going to Malaysia..but there are no details yet..

I like his role in both Miss kim and Spring Day.. :) I just don't like the storyline in spring day..

thanks for the cool miss kim pics! :D

Guest rainz*gurl

Yeah..he'll probably be going to Malaysia..but there are no details yet..

I like his role in both Miss kim and Spring Day.. :) I just don't like the storyline in spring day..

thanks for the cool miss kim pics! :D

u r welcome :rolleyes:

there r tons of them in the sbs website... got all of the pics there....

i remember he just had a child rite?? no photos yet??? n he was somekind of super soldier in his military service n got some great award no actors has got b4... n went to some poor n war countries... or did i mistaken it 4 someone else... cant remember.... too many korean hunks.... :P

n skylar... u would love him much better in miss kim without the moustach n beard... i guarantee... :P

do pm me when anyone has the details of ji jin hee goin to malaysia.. some stars tend to keeep lowww profile.... sigh... :P

u r welcome :rolleyes:

there r tons of them in the sbs website... got all of the pics there....

i remember he just had a child rite?? no photos yet??? n he was somekind of super soldier in his military service n got some great award no actors has got b4... n went to some poor n war countries... or did i mistaken it 4 someone else... cant remember.... too many korean hunks.... :P

n skylar... u would love him much better in miss kim without the moustach n beard... i guarantee... :P

do pm me when anyone has the details of ji jin hee goin to malaysia.. some stars tend to keeep lowww profile.... sigh... :P

Yeah he just had his son recently :) But there are no photos... :(

He served his military service at '205 special force'..:D which means that he volunteered to do tougher and more challenging things than what you do in the 'normal' army :) It's something that people (those who served in these special forces) take great pride in :)

I don't think he got a great award that no actor has got before though.. hehe

He went to Iraq earlier this year..but I don't know if that's what you meant..

wow JCS you understand a very interesting mix of languages. i was in HK early this year and the most difficult part in using cantonese was having to shout out to those mini bus drivers to stop where you want them to. good thing i have my travelling mate who speaks fluent cantonese. understanding is one thing and speaking it, oh boy, is another matter altogether. oops sorry, off topic.

thanks for all the great pics of JJH in HK. what can i say,he looks g o o d in the suit.

oh RAINZ GURL if JJH is heading to malaysia after singapore then it will have to be on the 6th. cuz that's their departure date from singapore. i thought there was a news article somewhere in this thread which outlines his schedule? well, makes sense for him to do these 2 countries one after the other since they're just next door neighbours. pls double check this as malaysia could be before singapore. not very helpful, am i ? haha just to join in the chat...

ok looks like there'll be more activity in this thread soon as the movie makes its round in asia. i'll be tuning in.

Guest rainz*gurl

Yeah he just had his son recently :) But there are no photos... :(

He served his military service at '205 special force'..:D which means that he volunteered to do tougher and more challenging things than what you do in the 'normal' army :) It's something that people (those who served in these special forces) take great pride in :)

I don't think he got a great award that no actor has got before though.. hehe

He went to Iraq earlier this year..but I don't know if that's what you meant..

ooo.. thanks for the info... i m all blurry... ^^

205 special force--coool B)

he is soo brave to go to Iraq... n i think... think only :P ... the article said he was one of the first... THE FIRST korean ambassador there rite? :rolleyes:

elin... thanx 4 the info... i will check out the news more often startin fr december... ^^.. he wont come b4 dec rite.... :P

ooo.. thanks for the info... i m all blurry... ^^

205 special force--coool B)

he is soo brave to go to Iraq... n i think... think only :P ... the article said he was one of the first... THE FIRST korean ambassador there rite? :rolleyes:

he was the first Korean celebrity to go there :D

elin... thanx 4 the info... i will check out the news more often startin fr december... ^^.. he wont come b4 dec rite.... :P

ok if he goes malaysia first then it has to be before 4th dec. all i know is he'll be flying into singapore on the 4th and leaving on the 6th. does this help? :)

Archived