Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ thanks jen!

too bad he got such a teeny weeny bit of role in the movie.... tat's why i'm glad he has another movie :D

I'm glad he has another movie too :D

But the only reason he could act in Perhaps Love is because it's such a teeny weeny role... he had already contracted to act in the Korean movie, and there was only little time left until the filming for the Korean movie started at that time.. so he could afford to act in another work, only if it didn't take much time anyway.. so in that sense, we should be happy that he could act in Perhaps Love with such a teeny weeny role.. since we have two movies instead of one to look forward to now... :lol:

sorry..I was an hour late :P

yeah..it's a musical in a movie... :) They film a movie in the movie (since it's about a director (Jacky Cheung) and an actor/actress (Takeshi/Zhou Xun) filming a movie) and they find that the plot in this movie that they're filming is so strangely similar to what they are experiencing now, as well as what they experienced in the past..(Takeshi and Zhou Xun were ex couples before, until Zhou Xun betrays(?) Takeshi to be a successful actress..) and Monty (Ji Jin Hee) is the "cupid" who brings them back past memories and teaches them the true meaning of love :D

Maybe I made it more confusing...the one sure thing is that...it's a movie :lol:

ys_jen....thanks again! :)

yay~~!! I'm so happy!! The (Unofficial) poster of his Korean movie, "The secret charm of the female professor" is out :lol:

Here it is: (can everyone see it???)

200510231933241.jpg

the poster look wicked ~~ .haha ..moon so ri is such a great actress ....good to see JJH teaming up with her ! ..

this seem like the making of the poster

mms://movie.film2.co.kr/movie2/trailers/K0002796.asf

oh and another news about the perhaps love movie ..the director is coming down to singapore next week to do a intro preview of the movie ....and then it was reported that Takeshi and JJH might be in town when the movie is release here in singapore in Dec ^^

the poster look wicked ~~ .haha ..moon so ri is such a great actress ....good to see JJH teaming up with her ! ..

this seem like the making of the poster

mms://movie.film2.co.kr/movie2/trailers/K0002796.asf

oh and another news about the perhaps love movie ..the director is coming down to singapore next week to do a intro preview of the movie ....and then it was reported that Takeshi and JJH might be in town when the movie is release here in singapore in Dec ^^

Really?? U bet i'm gonna be there to welcome him!

Shirley....thanks for the info. :)

^^whoa!!! if he is goin to singapore..then maybe he might come to hk too?? but i wont be here in december..whoa!!! :cries: :cries:

Jo....very high chance that he'll be there! :D

^^ whoa! it is showing dec. 8....tat means i might still be here!! i hope he comes..and i hope he goes times square too....just like won bin before when he promoted 'taegukgi'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps Love to Premiere on Dec 2nd

2005-10-17 02:06:34 XinhuaEnglish

BEIJING, Oct.17-- Hong Kong director Peter Chan's latest film Perhaps Love, starring Chinese mainland actress Zhou Xun, Taiwan heartthrob Takeshi Kaneshiro, and Hong Kong veteran Jackie Cheung, will hit Chinese mainland cinemas December 2.

The premiere is scheduled two weeks ahead this year's heavy-weight film"The Promise" by Chen Kaige, starring award-winning Hong Kong actress Cecilia Cheung, South Korean star Jang Dong-Kun and Chinese mainland actress Chen Hong.

The cast members at the Venice Film Festival

Six of Chinese major cinema chains, which make up 55 per cent of the country's total box office, formed an alliance in Beijing to screen the film, which also marks the first time in China.

The premiere of Perhaps Love is scheduled for December 8 in Hong Kong.

(Source: CRIENGLISH.com)

^^ whoa! it is showing dec. 8....tat means i might still be here!! i hope he comes..and i hope he goes times square too....just like won bin before when he promoted 'taegukgi'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps Love to Premiere on Dec 2nd

2005-10-17 02:06:34 XinhuaEnglish

BEIJING, Oct.17-- Hong Kong director Peter Chan's latest film Perhaps Love, starring Chinese mainland actress Zhou Xun, Taiwan heartthrob Takeshi Kaneshiro, and Hong Kong veteran Jackie Cheung, will hit Chinese mainland cinemas December 2.

The premiere is scheduled two weeks ahead this year's heavy-weight film"The Promise" by Chen Kaige, starring award-winning Hong Kong actress Cecilia Cheung, South Korean star Jang Dong-Kun and Chinese mainland actress Chen Hong.

The cast members at the Venice Film Festival

Six of Chinese major cinema chains, which make up 55 per cent of the country's total box office, formed an alliance in Beijing to screen the film, which also marks the first time in China.

The premiere of Perhaps Love is scheduled for December 8 in Hong Kong.

(Source: CRIENGLISH.com)

Jo...thanks for the news! :)

Ji Jin-hee and Cho In-sung to meet with Japanese fans

jin_l.jpg

Actress Ji Jin-hee and actor Cho In-sung, the co-stars of the series “Spring Days,” will meet with their Japanese fans on Oct. 30 at 3 p.m. at the Sheraton Grand Walker Hill Hotel in Gwangjang-dong, Seoul.

The event is part of efforts to promote the series in Japan prior to its debut in that country. It is expected to serve as a springboard for solidifying Ji and Cho’s positions as hallyu stars.

The fan meeting will be attended by over 400 Japanese fans and some 50 journalists from overseas media organs. At the event, Ji and Cho will present their fans with their memorabilia and shake hands with all guests.

The event combines a fan meeting with a promotion and is expected to not only promote the image of the two actors but also to bolster the image of Korean pop culture as a whole.

Source: KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/mcontents/enterta...6013_11692.html

^^ why did the article refer to Ji Jin Hee as an actress :blink::blink:

:lol::lol:

:blink: silly translators... :P probably because "jinhee" is used more commonly as a female's name in Korea...But then later in the article it says 'two actors'...so I guess I forgive the translator. :P

Anyway, I envy the Japanese fans so much! Even though I don't really like the concept of having a fan meeting with Jo In Sung..... I don't really want him to be compared against him again... I'm so sick of that after Spring Day...Not that all the comparisons were bad...many comparisons were good towards JJH..but still...

I like him in 'Jewel In the Palace'. He looks so hot with a beard! I am catching the drama mainly because of him! :P

Yep like you and jcs the main reason I watched it was because of him as well... I screamed so much whenever he appeared..so much that my family thought I was crazy :P

jcs....jinhee is kinda feminine name for a man! :)

Yeah I have a female professor named Jinhee too so when I first heard of the name Ji Jin Jee, I thought it was an actress. I later found out who he really is from watching A Spring Day. But who cares if his name is a little feminine, it is his masculinity and sexiness that he exudes whenever we see him is what matters. I have to say that he is so manly and handsome that he captured my attention from the beginning. In fact, I liked him more than Jo In Sung in that drama and he should have gotten the girl. Too bad that he is married so no use dreaming about him. :(

Guest sunshine4ever

Sorry, although this news is about Insung, guess it mentions a bit about Ji Jinhee so it's my duty to share this with you guys.

Jo In Sung fears love confession

Translated by Erwinia (if you take this news anywhere, PLEASE credit Erwinia, thank you).

Pretty boy actor Jo In Sung’s candid response to love confession

The lead actors in SBS drama – Spring Day, Jo In Sung and Ji Jin Hee held a fan meeting session with 400 Japanese fans on 30 Oct. It was held in Seoul, Walkerhill Hotel at 3pm. When he was asked if he would confess his love like his character in the drama, Jo In Sung replied, “it would be hard to confess.” He added “you have the right to love any woman before you confess but the right is lost after the confession is made.”

He continued, “Maybe it is better to love someone in secret, and don’t I get to love more women if I do not confess?” (This statement made the fans laughed)

Jo In Sung gave the sweater and the sunglasses that he wore to his fans as a token of his gratitude to them.

Although Jo In Sung was not well on that day, he stayed till the end of the event. (Everyone was concerned about him) Jo In Sung hurt his thigh while filming Mean Streets and thus it costs some inconvenience in his movements. Jo In Sung stated that he has only “pulled his muscle, there is no fracture and will recover soon.”

fanmeeting1.jpg

fanmeeting2.jpg

fanmeeting3.jpg

fanmeeting4.jpg

fanmeeting5.jpg

fanmeeting6.jpg

^^ thanks for the news sunshine! ooh..he looks so small standin beside jis... <_<

haiz...jen , azura....dint know jin hee is a feminine name...i'm glad he's not feminine lookin at all *phew*

Archived