Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone... first time posting here.

I am intrigued by the concept of his upcoming drama.

Ji Jin Hee and Ahn Jae Hyun will reunite once again for a new drama

ahn-jae-hyun_1434660878_af_org.jpg

HB Entertainment will be producing the fantasy melodrama, which will tell the story of two lovers who cross paths again after a thousand years. There is one catch, however. The lovers will not be meeting in real life but instead in the dream world. Sound interesting? 

Ji Jin Hee will be taking on the role of a video game company CEO named Lee Soo Hyun, who creates a game called 'Lucid Dream', which is loosely based on an actual dream that he had. Ahn Jae Hyun will be taking on the role of a man named Ma Moon Jae who exists in a dream world of a thousand years ago. As the two have acted together in KBS2's 'Blood,' expectations are running high as to the performances the two actors will be putting on for the new drama. 

They'll be paired up with other confirmed cast members Lee Ji Ah, Seo Ji Hye, and Choi Min.

'Seolryeonhwa' is currently being filmed and the broadcast format has yet to be decided. 

Source

• 1 month later...

@ys_jen      Thank you for starting the thread.

@ayselluna, Thank you so much so many recent updates..

Just reading more about his up-coming drama

Ji Jin-Hee decides to appear on ‘I Have a Lover’… changes into ‘fool for his wife’

15089_1.jpg

Ji Jin-Hee decided to appear on drama ‘I Have a Lover’.

Ji Jin-Hee is coming back with SBS new Weekend drama ‘I Have a Lover’.

In the drama Ji Jin-Hee took the role of Choi Jin-Uhn, who is intelligent and mild. Choi Jin-Eon, is a pure man who meets his amnesiac wife to fall in love again.

Ji Jin-Hee, who just finished the first shooting in Gangreung, said, “As I read the script interestingly, I expect a lot for the drama. I think it will be fun.”

Meantime, ‘I Have a Lover’ is a story of an amnesiac woman falls in love with her husband, she despised to death, again.

Kim Hyeon-Joo and Ji Jin-Hee were casted to the couple falling in love gain. It will start broadcasting from August.

Source

@ys_jen      Thank you for starting the thread.

@ayselluna, Thank you so much so many recent updates..

Just reading more about his up-coming drama

Ji Jin-Hee decides to appear on ‘I Have a Lover’… changes into ‘fool for his wife’

Ji Jin-Hee decided to appear on drama ‘I Have a Lover’.

Ji Jin-Hee is coming back with SBS new Weekend drama ‘I Have a Lover’.

In the drama Ji Jin-Hee took the role of Choi Jin-Uhn, who is intelligent and mild. Choi Jin-Eon, is a pure man who meets his amnesiac wife to fall in love again.

Ji Jin-Hee, who just finished the first shooting in Gangreung, said, “As I read the script interestingly, I expect a lot for the drama. I think it will be fun.”

Meantime, ‘I Have a Lover’ is a story of an amnesiac woman falls in love with her husband, she despised to death, again.

Kim Hyeon-Joo and Ji Jin-Hee were casted to the couple falling in love gain. It will start broadcasting from August.

Source

It's my pleasure, @irilight :)

But unfortunately, ever since Soompi was modified, I'm constantly failing to upload any photos on the thread :/

I'd be very grateful if someone could help me

Archived