Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

Hello Jazz_10! So that means right after the last telecast of PCAP, JJH was with his family welcoming his second son. Sweet! Congratulations!

The little bundle of joy sure brought his Dad a nice gift...the ratings of PCAP was great during the last 2 episodes! (thanks to the strike at the MBC camp...the sageuk lost steam!) :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Jazz_10! So that means right after the last telecast of PCAP, JJH was with his family welcoming his second son. Sweet! Congratulations!

The little bundle of joy sure brought his Dad a nice gift...the ratings of PCAP was great during the last 2 episodes! (thanks to the strike at the MBC camp...the sageuk lost steam!) :rolleyes:

Hello Doc drmjs!

JJH  must be really happy and busy again with taking care of his wife and his newborn son... :)

Doc ~~ Sorry I don't know how to bring the photos from allkpop... kekeke :D

Actor Ji Jin Hee transformed into a “gentleman” for fashion brand Cartier in the new issue of ‘Esquire‘.

According to Cartier, the photo shoot was set in a restaurant and a museum in order to follow the concept of a confident and elegant man in a comfortable and spacious environment. Wearing Alfred Dunhill‘s sophisticated suit and Cartier’s watch, Ji Jin Hee looks absolutely handsome in these photos.

Staff members praised Ji Jin Hee for his continuous hard work despite the fact that the the photoshoot went overtime.

Source + Image: TV Report via Nate

JJH is a real genteman and an honest person that is why GHS admire him... :D

Hello Jazz_10! 

Thanks for the link. He really does look gorgeous. Clean and elegant lines suit Ji Jin Hee the best and he can carry suits with aplomb.

Did you know that he has been recently cast in a new saguek? Here's the link - http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_The_Great_Seer.php  - We'll be seeing him again in October 2012. That's great news right? w00t.gif

Hello Jazz_10! 

Thanks for the link. He really does look gorgeous. Clean and elegant lines suit Ji Jin Hee the best and he can carry suits with aplomb.

Did you know that he has been recently cast in a new saguek? Here's the link - http://www.hancinema..._Great_Seer.php  - We'll be seeing him again in October 2012. That's great news right? *quoted image*

Very happy indeed to know JJH will be acting in period drama once again.  A bit too long a wait since DY in 2010.  thanks for sharing such great news.

• 1 month later...

Sharing more photos of Ji Jin Hee as model in different media...

COSMOPOLITANFebruary 2012 Edition

Actor Ji Jin Hee, who took on a “dandy guy” concept for the shoot, revealed that he wants to live the life of a gentleman. “I want to aim for that nice and well-mannered image, but livinglike that is not that easy, which is why I want to challenge myself 

CosmopolitanFeb2012-1.jpg

CosmopolitanFeb2012-1a.jpg

CosmopolitanFeb2012-2.jpg

CosmopolitanFeb2012-3.jpg

CosmopolitanFeb2012-4.jpg

Source : Nate

Nylon February 2012 Edition

NylonFeb2012-1.jpg

NylonFeb2012-2.jpg

Source : The Star

ji jin hee fashion airport here's the link .. i dont know how to take the picture here*quoted image*

Thanks nanettegarrido.  Was not able to open both links you gave.  Anyway i got the photos of him and here's to share...

Ji Jin-hee at Incheon International Airport on Feb 18, 2011 apparently heading to Bali for photoshoots... 

AirportFashionFeb182011-1.jpg'

Source: tvreport

Seems back in 2011, Ji Jin Hee was chosen to do voice dubbing for Thomas and Friends: Misty Island Rescue. JJH is happy to lend his voice for the dubbing because Thomas and Friends is his son's favorite show.  Indeed a wonderful dad just happy to bring the joy out regardless... ( may be old news but still feel so happy that JJH is getting varieties of life in the small / big screen)

02Feb2012.jpg

actor-ji-jin-hee-voice-korean-version-thomas-friends.jpg

Actor Ji Jin-hee will voice one of the characters for achildren's animation based on British TV show "Thomas & Friends,"informed his agency N.O.A. Entertainment on Friday.

According to a press release by N.O.A., Ji will lend hisvoice to the Korean version of "Thomas and Friends: Misty Island Rescue,"the third installment of the film's series.

This will be Ji's first time to take part in an animation,deciding on taking up the role for his son who loves the show.

"I'mglad I have this opportunity to take part in the dubbing because it'll make awonderful memory for my son whom I usually don'thave much time to play with. I would like to come watch it with him when themovie is released. My son will be delighted," Ji was quoted as saying bythe statement.

The film'slocal distributor Cocaban also expressed their expectations for Ji's voice which has undergone muchtraining throughout his acting career on both the big and small screens,

"Thomas and Friends: Misty Island Rescue," tells astory of a toy train Thomas, who, while sailing across the sea, getsshipwrecked and is washed off to an island filled with mist. He meets newfriends there and manages to return back home to his Sodor Island.

The film is set to premiere on May 5, Children's Day in Korea, while Jiis set to take part in the official screening for the pic on April 21.

Ji, 39, rose to fame for his role in "Jewel in thePalace" in 2003 and has since starred in other dramas including""Spotlight (2008)," "The Man Who Can't Get Married (2009),and most recently "Dong Yi: Jewel in the Crown" has starred in the Hong Kong film "Perhaps Love".

He has appeared in a number of films including "The OldGarden (2007)," "Bewitching Attraction (2006)" "Soo(2007)" and "Parallel Life (2009)" as well as Hong Kong film "Perhaps Love" (2005).

He has worked as the PR ambassador for World Vision sinceNovember 2009, distributing food to needy homes with actor Yoo Ji-tae. Mostrecently on March 28, he was also selected a PR ambassador for the luxury carbrand Audi Korea.

Source & Credit : korean-drama-guide.com

Reporter : Heidi Kim heidikim@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

TheGreatSeer.jpg

Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "The Great Seer" (2012)

Directed by Lee Yong Suk

Written by Lee Soo-yeon-I, Nam Seon-nyeon

Network : SBS

With Ji Jin-hee, Oh Hyun-kyeong, Yoo Tae-joon, Son Na-eun,...

36 episodes - Mon, Tue

Synopsis

A fiction historical about a guru near the power of the late Goryeo times which declined in fate, putting hero Lee Seong-gye in charge of founding the Chosun.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2012/10

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor... ( English Korean )

Hello :)

@drmjs ~~ hi, doc ! it's nice to see him once again in sageuk historical drama... I first watch him in DONG YI which I really like his character and ofcourse in PCAP... kekeke.. I'm going to watch him again in his new drama in October.. :D

@jojoana & nanette ~~~ thanks guys for all the updates and especially the airport pix of JJH... He looks so manly .. waahhhh. I really adore him because of his perspective in life to challenge himself to become nice and well-mannered which is also include being faithful to his wife I guess, kekeke which very hard to find now a days to a man... :D

Kudos to you Ji Jin Hee ssi !!! for being so positive in life... XD

Have a nice weekend

jazz_10... now trying to share as much info on JJH. He is indeed one actor who strives to be better than before. He does not give up and he challenges himself each time whether he is in the small screen or big screen. Have many of his old news in a folder and will slowly post them here. Though they may be old news of years ago...still as we read the old news, we can see how true JJH is to his words from back then. Don't you think he looks as good as back then when he first triumph in the world with Dae Jang Geum...

Oh...this news is from The Star, November 25, 2005

StarNov252005-1.jpg

StarNov252005-2.jpg

Just like his character Min Jong-ho in last year’s (2004) South Korean hit drama Jewel in the Palace, Ji Jin-hee is a man of few words. During a recent 15-minute phone interview with the good-looking actor, every question was met with a concise (and almost trite) answer.

The only time during the humdrum interview where he surprised us with his sense of humour was when he was asked who between co-star Takeshi Kaneshiro and he was better looking.

“I am,” answered the father-to-be (his wife is expecting their first child soon). “I am manlier than he is.” Everyone burst out laughing.

Ji was calling from Hong Kong where he was promoting Perhaps Love. Ji, who is also the story’s narrator, portrays a modern day Cupid, descended on Earth to explore the meaning of love, and in the process mends the estranged relationship between two long-separated lovers.

Asked if he believes in angels (seeing that he plays one), Ji admitted that he is a believer “although I don’t think their power is great because the world has many sick and unhappy people.”

Is he happy then? “Yes, I am. There are moments when I am sad but I try to keep an optimistic outlook on things,” Ji said, adding that one of the things that makes him happy is when his work as an actor receives good comments.

Well, this 34-year-old mechanical engineering major will be delighted to know that he has been getting glowing feedback from director Peter Chan and co-star Jacky Cheung.

Chan commended on his professionalism while Cheung praised his singing skills. Ji, who learned Mandarin from scratch, delivers several Chinese numbers in the movie.

“Well, he (Cheung) couldn’t possibly have said otherwise, can he?” quipped Ji.

“I had the opportunity to hear him sing and he is fantastic.”

Ji’s role was initially offered to Andy Lau, who turned it down due to his busy schedule. Chan then contacted Ji, who flew to Hong Kong three days later for auditions.

“It was an interesting character and I got to work with a good director and cast,” explained Ji on his reasons for accepting the part.

“I had a happy experience working with everyone and learned a lot, especially how the other actors analysed and prepared for their roles.”

Hi nanettegarrido...

you are most welcome. should you need me to help out, just leave me a message in my message box or post up here. I be happy to help out. Just glad to share on JJH.

I just did a "flowchat" showing how JJH become the ONE heart in my k-drama world and how JJH directly links me to the 2 stars and indirectly 1 star in my k-drama world...

Presentation2-1.jpg

@jojoanna>

me i fell in love with him (jjh) at pcap...co'z he's so hot portraying being captain, i watched jjh at jang geum and dong yi already but he never caught my attention until saw him at pcap..maybe i like him without mustache kekeke.. and i like his movie parallel of life..

me too.. i like lee seo jin first saw him at lovers ...i call him mr.dimple hehehe...

thanks for welcoming me here..

Archived